Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/30/18 - Where Did We Leave the MayPole?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    @egg congrats on your kitty. What’s your furbaby’s Name? Want to share a picture?

@naimonster Life without Rapid Recharge is a life wu6hout sunshine. I want to tap out all my energy just to watch it refill faster.

@candyfloss. GluGoddess Kalinda is terrific enough to share hunts with us on Wednesday’s.......yesterday I was just trying to wheedle an early hint.........but once we started looking at pictures of fur babies.......the moment passed. So that was on me, not lovely Kalinda.

And Yay...Wednesday....going to put pink on and take pics for Vats thread. Or maybe go though all my old pictures. And post them.

But good morning Dollies. Anyone have any good dreams? Have you ever dreamed of the game? I’ve been known to wake up, demand “What time is it? I need another star” or some strange comment about the game. Ok, gotta Think Pink Today.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I been literally dreaming, I cut my hair like one of my fave haircut of the game - a long and breezy brown hair with highlight- but this time IRL
    People were like literally drooling but I woke and... Oh I was just dreaming!!!!?!!!!
    Back to reality with the old bald head... MEH

• Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    HollySisk said:

My game won’t open. Anyone else having this issue? I’m iOS

My iOS game is fine. Is yours still acting up?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Danizzle I almost shared your post with the whole studio, but then I realized it was a dream. That's hilarious!! I'm glad you like the hair in the game :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well I was amazed to find K-stars in my first pallet but then as usual, it went downhill. Energy in the second and a partnership in the third. However, for the second week running, I am quite pleased with my throwback item. Its not something I would wear often, but it’s a gorgeous colour 😊
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Lisylis said:

klena said

Thank you @Rumpelstilzchen, @HollySisk & @kokokokonut 💖

Lol @HollySisk I actually tend to rub my cat Kandee’s belly for luck. She would tolerate it but gives me an “I’m not impressed” look. Here’s a picture of her if you want to rub her belly too.😉

Good luck to everyone for your pick of boxes🍀

Oh my gosh @klena your cat is gorgeous!!! I love her wrinkly little forehead.

My cat is just a regular little tuxedo cat but he will also let me rub his belly (gently!!)

<3<3<3
    I love seeing everyone's pets. Do we have a thread where we share photos of our real-life pets? If not, would anyone want to participate in one? Seems appropriate since we have them in game. Maybe Glu can even get some ideas for future pets?

:)
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    We have a pets we’d like to see in the game from ages ago, but no real life pet’s thread. Since i’m Currently between pets, would you like to start one in General Discussion Webra?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wasn't here when we added the Judith Leiber collection to the game, but Kim's a big fan and I know you guys love the purses. I thought you might want to know that Judith Leiber passed away a few days ago :'(:'(:'(

She was highly respected and you can read a bit about her life here: http://people.com/style/judith-leiber-dies-hours-apart-from-husband-gerson-leiber/
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Oh no. So very sad. Rip JL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
     :'(:'(:'(
    Very sad. Such a great artist.. 
    Android
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie and her friends are in London for a special brunch to celebrate the royal wedding.

@judithkkh Dixie @haftime @Chelsea.

@webra my game finally opened this morning. Thanks for asking 😊
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Aw that’s so sad 
  • Options
    All of the weekend event items are great, but I bet you'll really like how you can get eye shadow that's the perfect match for a new dress! Guys can get 2 different blazers - classy and casual.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    All of the weekend event items are great, but I bet you'll really like how you can get eye shadow that's the perfect match for a new dress! Guys can get 2 different blazers - classy and casual.

Blazers!!!! And EYESHADOW!!! Can we have makeup for boys too?! LMAO I'm imagining my doll wearing makeup  :D Anyways  :|
    So excited to be on Friday 
     <3 
  • Options
    Yay Thhank you Kalinda. This i s exciting. I love makeup for my doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I just hope the boys get all their items this weekend even if the first one is something like a ring or watch
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Thanks for including me @HollySisk ! Our dolls look gorgeous! <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited May 2018
    HollySisk said:

Dixie and her friends are in London for a special brunch to celebrate the royal wedding.

@judithkkh Dixie @haftime @Chelsea.

@webra my game finally opened this morning. Thanks for asking 😊

loving this! you girls look absolutely stunning <3
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2018

RIP to Judith, I wore my swan purse for her

My box and dress, hey, if you drink enough you can still think it's St Patrick's

I don't have a cat, but I do have a black and white/grey dog

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    My tb box was this gorgeous pair of shoes! At first I didn’t like them, but I’m diggin them now 🤔

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Aww @KaylaJ he’s so cute.💖 How is he doing lately with his joint issues?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited May 2018
    @kokokokonut sure thing!

his name varies tbh, but chips seems to be the one that stuck lmao. i call him fatty.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    My tb box:

I'm not a big fan, but okay, all in all, I think my doll looks cute :smiley:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I won this black coat dress in the throwback box today I'm seriously loving this so I styled this look with it Beverly hills chic
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    EYESHADOW!!!!! I can't wait to see it!!
    @egg, that kitten is just precious <3
    @kaylaj, your dogg melts my heart @kaylaj (my grandparents had a dog just like yours)!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    SamanaKKH said:

My tb box was this gorgeous pair of shoes! At first I didn’t like them, but I’m diggin them now 🤔

@SamanaKKH Congratulations on the lucky pick! I use those booties a lot. You’ll find they work with a lot of outfits.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Someone deleted my previous post about what the weekend event was going to be!! Like what?!? 😱
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    KKHLucy said:

Someone deleted my previous post about what the weekend event was going to be!! Like what?!? 😱

@KKHLucy I didn’t see your post but if it was pulled from a non-Glu site, we aren’t allowed to post it here. We have to wait for the spoilers from the magnificent @KalindaKing (or another Glu employee when she dares to take a vacation)
    It wasn’t anything personal, just the rules.

Edited to add — I just realized this is the weekday event thread. The other issue with posting spoilers about the weekend event here is that there is a specific thread dedicated to the weekend event. So, the moderator may have moved your post there.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Got this gorgeous ensemble in my tb box!
    The shoes are included with it (:

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2018
    OH MY GOD