Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/30/18 - Where Did We Leave the MayPole?

124Next

Comments

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Someone deleted my previous post about what the weekend event was going to be!! Like what?!? 😱
    @KKHLucy I didn’t see your post but if it was pulled from a non-Glu site, we aren’t allowed to post it here. We have to wait for the spoilers from the magnificent @KalindaKing (or another Glu employee when she dares to take a vacation) It wasn’t anything personal, just the rules. Edited to add — I just realized this is the weekday event thread. The other issue with posting spoilers about the weekend event here is that there is a specific thread dedicated to the weekend event. So, the moderator may have moved your post there.
    Oh no worries! All I said was I knew what it was going to be 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn’t post pictures
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited May 2018
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6603304/#Comment_6603304
    KKHLucy said:

Someone deleted my previous post about what the weekend event was going to be!! Like what?!? 😱

You forgot where you put it, but. TBH before Kalinda posts the spoilers, you are asked to not say anything with certainty j
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6603304/#Comment_6603304

KKHLucy said:

You forgot where you put it, but. TBH before Kalinda posts the spoilers, you are asked to not say anything with certainty j
    Dang it, you edited it before I could tease you. What happened? It looked like you’d had a stroke.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    I'm generally a fast typist but on these keyboards I don't have to hit the keys if I'm close enough flying over them they get in there this device in particular my favorite device would be the iPad that keyboard understands me it keeps up with me and it doesn't add its own words. It's the damn Android keyboards.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh and when I use the microphone sometimes that's great but sometimes if I get on a tear and I just roll the words come tumbling out of my mouth so fast because I'm used to putting a minute and a half worth of words into 60 Seconds so that's when voice-to-text strokes out.

I'd only slow down when I was saying something dirty!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    klena said:

Aww @KaylaJ he’s so cute.💖 How is he doing lately with his joint issues?

LindaVB said:

EYESHADOW!!!!! I can't wait to see it!!
    @egg, that kitten is just precious <3
    @kaylaj, your dogg melts my heart @kaylaj (my grandparents had a dog just like yours)!!</p>

Let me tell y'all, he's a lot cuter when he's sleeping lol. And yes @klena, he's been doing much better, at least for a 14 yr old, thank you for asking! <3

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

OH MY GOD

Are you cursed? I haven't gotten those glasses yet, I'm getting prepared

@September that's a neat outfit, don't know if I've ever seen it!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College