Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 4/30/18 - Where Did We Leave the MayPole?

Comments

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited May 2018
    klena said
    Thank you @Rumpelstilzchen, @HollySisk & @kokokokonut 💖 Lol @HollySisk I actually tend to rub my cat Kandee’s belly for luck. She would tolerate it but gives me an “I’m not impressed” look. Here’s a picture of her if you want to rub her belly too.😉 Good luck to everyone for your pick of boxes🍀
    Oh my gosh @klena your cat is gorgeous!!! I love her wrinkly little forehead.

My cat is just a regular little tuxedo cat but he will also let me rub his belly (gently!!)

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh no @HollySisk
    I really was hoping that there will be new TB items like @AmeliaKKH
    But I can't complain since I am not done opening my boxes  :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Apple ran into @LindaVB & @HollySisk in London, all dressed up and ladylike......plans for an after hours club later will def include a change of Clothes.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

See that last spot where a box should be, but it says 20 Stars? That pretty much shows no new Items have been added to the available Tb items. If Instagram rumors were true instead of 20 stars, there would be a brightly colored ThrowBack Box in it’s place. Plus, the last time things were added, glu announced in the forum, that new items had been added.
    Hey.......maybe next month. Maybe next week......

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts

Awww, I love Kandee's 'not impressed ' look. Can I cat sit for you when you're away Holly? Although if she'said not impressed with you, I' m sure I would underwhelm her. Oh, May 1st........time to start whining for a puppy

Lol, do you meant me & not Holly koko? If so, you’re welcome anytime.😉

@Lisylis I love your cat. Its so fluffy & look at its pink little paws up in the air.😍 Kandee is 17yo so her paws are worn from age now.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Absolutely right @klena. I'd love to babysit Your kitty & @Lisylis 's kitty anytime. I love cats. :) holly......you have a kitty I can watch too?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Yes! @kokokokonut!! I just came here to share the updates since I got to open my game. I guess it was just for her, since she didn't have all items yet.

Second, another issue I've seen and confirmed. The Special 2x K-Star promo is not working. So I'm unsure whether it is a wrong banner or wrong payout. Does anyone know?

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH Sorry that you got confused by the 2x offers pop-up window. It only applies to other offers now and not videos. We'll clarify the in-game communication as soon as we can.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @KalindaKing Oh okay! Cause it mentioned videos! I only get one per day anyway. So... But one doll was super mad at this on my instagram feed. BTW, doll, I posted a new topic on the support. Something with the 8.6 storyline. A possible glitch! Would love to get claifications on that! <3
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2018
    AmeliaKKH said:

Hey beauties!!!

I heard we migh have gotten some new TB items! Since I’m not opening my game today to get reduced point, I’m curious!!!! Is it true?! 

I'm sorry dolls but this is...

I exited my game, restarted my phone and checked the AppStore, but unfortunately... no new Throwback boxes... Let's hope Glu will add new items soon, @AmeliaKKH !
    HollySisk said:

Dixie is in London for a royal ball and met up with @LindaVB Thank goodness they aren’t wearing the same gown!

@HollySisk , my doll and Dixie look gorgeous together!! This is one of the few times that I have spent this much outside a VIP event, but as I read that the dresses will go to the closet at full price immediately I caved and bought it!

OMG @klena your cat is such a diva!! I love it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    @LindaVB Agreed! I was so hopeful! I can't wait for new TB items!
  • Options
    AmeliaKKH said:
    @LindaVB Agreed! I was so hopeful! I can't wait for new TB items!
     :s  :s:s:s
    Next time maybe
     :D 
  • Options
    think happier thoughts Dolls. Instead of focusing on another IG rumor that fizzled, let’s focus on today being Tuesday, one day before Weekend Hint Wednesday! And sometimes when our GluGoddess is too excited to hold it in any longer she gives us a hint on Tuesday.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oooooh @kokokokonut you are so right!!!
    Let me throw in this cutie:

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Or maybe this sultry-looking Prince can lure our Goddess...

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @LindaVB most people just thinks she’s a weird looking cat.🤣 I love that gown too & would have caved & bought it before VIP if I knew it would go full price after storyline. Your doll looks gorgeous in it.😍
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Awww even if we don’t get an early hint, if we get enough cute baby animal pics, when PuterHead gets home I’ll have 8 screens all on this page. I’ll ask ‘ oh honey will you go get me my old iPad “ and he’ll pic it up and see all the puppies and begging dogs. He’ll melt and I’ll be looking for my mother’s day/birthday gift. I need a super trainable non-shedding, no jowly drool (st Bernard, loved him dearly, but omg not again). So...what is a good breed/mix for me? Radio- Genius dog was a black lab mix. But PuterHead won’t go for another shedder. I know if I’m going to succeed, it has to be along the lines of no shedding.

@klena he looks like a descendant of the Royal Egyptian cats kept by the pharrows and Cleopatra.maybe he thinks WE’RE weird looking. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you @klena for your compliment!!

@kokokokonut , I missed our pic, love how classy we all look!
    Aw, you’re getting a puppy?!! Best gift ever!!! My kids have been asking for a puppy for a few birthdays now but as I’m highly allergic I had to break it to them today that they are not getting a puppy tomorrow for their birthday  :'( 
    Good luck picking a breed, Koko!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB said:

Or maybe this sultry-looking Prince can lure our Goddess...

Sigh....Prince was my ‘’fantasy hall pass’’. I would have gotten naked and jumped into the lake as wel’l Apollonia. But you can’t just show his picture.You have to show his talent.
    https://youtu.be/aXJhDltzYVQ
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ahh, I say i’m Getting one, the boys not so much. So I have to convince them. Hair is the big thing. Once we were locked out, the sliding door was closed and unlocked, but the wooden brace bar slipped into place and we were locked out. we managed to talk Radio, my wonder dog, through the glass door, to someo=how grasp the round bar, dog it out of the slot, and take it away. 15 minutes later, were sipping pina coladas in the den. Not Radio, but she got a burger that night. So, I need a smart breed/mix. one that functions with dumb parents sometimes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Poodles are really smart and come in different sizes. And no shedding!
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I'm so happy right now 😍
  • Options
    Strategic moves here  :D
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited May 2018
    This is Luna after getting energy in her two black boxes and this... beautiful black crop top in her gold box.

meh. At least this hair (Maria Luxe Goal) is pretty cute.
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i opened this thread and saw cats.
    what a delightful surprise considering i got a kitty two weeks ago. also a tuxedo.
    i'm on the tb box now, and leveled up when i had 31 bolts and let's just say i am Bothered by this development. but that's cool that's fine.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My game won’t open. Anyone else having this issue? I’m iOS
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    No kalinda weekend event hint 😴
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I’m usually not a fan of the jewelry in the game but this necklace that was in my first box is adorable!! It finally completes this outfit for me 😍 crossing my fingers that the next boxes will be good as well! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Rapid recharge is back, never missed it more!
    PM to add
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I hope this palette pick brings luck to everyone 🍀