Options

4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!

Comments

• Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I love the phone! And I can’t wait for the sale tomorrow 👀
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    In love with the phone and those sparkles  <3
    A a SALE, special quest with Kim and bonus stars!!!!! Sounds like the PERFECT EVENT !!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    LOVE the earnables! And I really like the gift box items too! I won’t be chasing the hair this week as I do already have a similar hairstyle, but it is gorgeous! 
    Anyone else excited for the sale!? I’m keen to see what they include - will it be current items or past Anniversary items? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Last year we got throwback items, so I'm hoping it's throwback again.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm excited to see if there will be any good hairstyles up for sale. There are so many I wish I had!
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Its professional gigs <3
    Also im loving the hair from the gift box <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Hey i have a question....
    In 3 days, i only have 6 hour professional gigs to do... Is it possible for me to get most of the earnables for this event?? :3
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I love everything from this event😍.

and I really love how nice and welcome everyone here is💖 You guys are so sweet to everyone even to the new people😘 It's worth being here!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options

I love everything from this event😍.

and I really love how nice and welcome everyone here is💖 You guys are so sweet to everyone even to the new people😘 It's worth being here!

Totally agree :3
  • Options
    edited June 2018

In 3 days, i only have 6 hour professional gigs to do... Is it possible for me to get most of the earnables for this event?? :3

Reality shows count as professional gigs and will use less energy than any gig Simon gives you 😉
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

You can also do the fan favorite...the 18 or 19 energy 3 hour reality shows, they will give event points. You can do your busness for event points. So a combination of Event Storyline gigs, you can do any jobs....photoshoots, films, commercials, appearances, etc BUT besides dates, and parties (these don't give event points) the store shifts at Kardash and SC don't pay event points. Except SCL. They do I believe.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahhh everything is GORGEOUS! The gb hairstyle is a need to have, it's super pretty 
    thank you Glu! I can't wait for the sale, couldn't be more happy about it being a Professional gigs event 💛💛💛
  • Options

Reality shows count as professional gigs and will use less energy than any gig Simon gives you 😉
    Ohh right!
    Totally forgot about that :P
    I guess i will be doing alot more reality shows this next 3 days!! :P
    Thanks for the tip ;D
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
     Koko  <3
    You are absolutely right, it's more than just a game!

Love the phone! 

Android
  • Options

Ohh right!
    Totally forgot about that :P
    I guess i will be doing alot more reality shows this next 3 days!! :P
    Thanks for the tip ;D

You can also do the fan favorite...the 18 or 19 energy 3 hour reality shows, they will give event points. You can do your busness for event points. So a combination of Event Storyline gigs, you can do any jobs....photoshoots, films, commercials, appearances, etc BUT besides dates, and parties (these don't give event points) the store shifts at Kardash and SC don't pay event points. Except SCL. They do I believe.
    Yea ill do reality shows because i found the jackpot on those ;D
    Now with all you dolls help i know more tips and tricks <3
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Wow, 2 items even for the anniversary :(

I don't know why the pants couldn't have been earnables and the guys also given that sparkle glow in their boxes TBQH

I feel divided on the game at the moment - for now 13 weeks of reasons - but I'm so glad to have met people here in the forum :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The earnable heels are 90% similar to one we already have. The clothes are nice, but doesn't scream 4th anniversary.

The guy's beret and jeans are nice.

Looking forward to the kstar sale and the rest of the anniversary program.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We'll have a variety of items from the last 4 years on sale!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I can’t wait for tomorrow ! I already know what I want ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Do those of us who haven't gotten the update yet get the sale anyway? I have Kstars saved up.
    Platform: Android

• Options

The earnable heels are 90% similar to one we already have. The clothes are nice, but doesn't scream 4th anniversary.

The guy's beret and jeans are nice.

Looking forward to the kstar sale and the rest of the anniversary program.

But.... but these have a RED strap 😂😂😂
    I am slightly bitter that once again the silver heels are in the GB. That always seems to be the case. I would know, because I need a pair of silver and have yet to get them.
  • Options
    kamizzlekamizzle Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    You would think the boys would get three earnables for the anniversary :/
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Do those of us who haven't gotten the update yet get the sale anyway? I have Kstars saved up.
    Yes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

I hope there are some cute and cheap stuff cuz i only have 35 Kstars D:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

But.... but these have a RED strap 😂😂😂
    I am slightly bitter that once again the silver heels are in the GB. That always seems to be the case. I would know, because I need a pair of silver and have yet to get them.

More like red heel. Could have put up better items for a Kimiversary, can't say I'm not disappointed. I almost got confused for a moment if it weren't for the Kimiversary logo.

PM to add
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    But.... but these have a RED strap 😂😂😂 I am slightly bitter that once again the silver heels are in the GB. That always seems to be the case. I would know, because I need a pair of silver and have yet to get them.
    More like red heel. Could have put up better items for a Kimiversary, can't say I'm not disappointed. I almost got confused for a moment if it weren't for the Kimiversary logo.
    That was this first thing that came to mind when I saw! I love those shoes but I can barely wear it because it has a weird fit. At least the new ones has a beautiful design. Much more polished! 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I’d never watched KUWK and while I knew who the Kardashians were, I wasn’t a fan or a hater. My main experience with them was Kim and then Rob competing on Dancing with the Stars. I certainly thought Kim was gorgeous so I was curious when I kept seeing FB ads for KKH. One day i was bored and thought it wouldn’t hurt to check it out. At the time the only games I played were Tetris and Words with Friends. I started playing KKH and it tapped in to my love of playing with Barbie dolls as a kid plus enjoying putting together an awesome look. I’m very fat so in real life my fashion choices are pretty limited. I’ve always joked that if I was thin, I’d be the ”best dressed.” Dixie gets to be my fashion fix. 😊

I’d only played for a couple of weeks when I found the Forum. That really transformed how I enjoyed KKH because I could now play with Forum friends. I love that interactive part of KKH and barely played while our dolls were frozen. The Forum adds another level of enjoyment and I’m happy to see several new people contributing over the last couple of weeks.

Since playing KKH I’ve become a fan of the Kardashian klan and do watch their shows now
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m not excited about the earnables and gift box items. I think they are fine but not WOW. However the Kstar Sale will give me all the joy I need this weekend.

I am disappointed that Glu continues to short change the male dolls. It’s not right that they don’t have as many earnable items as the female dolls and it’s not fair that the weekend events are harder for male dolls. The male dolls don’t get bonus stars until earning 300 stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I like the earnables, gb items cute, but i’m sorry, i honestly thought we will have gorgeous can’t live without items, not just cute.
    I don’t want to complain, i enjoy the game so much, but i say when i love the outfits and i have to say when i don’t or not so much.
    Anyway, thank you Glu for the great update and event, also Kalinda for spoilers! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Wahoo! I hope there’s makeup/hair involved! I hope it’s a good sale because I’m still pretty broke after last weekend 🙈