Options

4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!

123457Next

Comments

• Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    I don’t see the difference? What? I’m lost 😣
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

One is missing the silver strip down the center front ; 0
    It’s been reorted
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I love this event and update like I'm obsessed 😆
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Why do shoes always have to look the same?
    I like the fact that they are different! #derniercri 👏
    Android
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Decided to buy a box and this beauty was inside!! Love this outfit 😍
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    What do you get for finishing the weekend quest? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wonder what will we do on the weekday event....
    Since last week was reality shows and this weekend was professional gigs... Im gonna guess its probably gonna be dates :P
    Eather dates or perhaps a VIP event??? Or even a parties at home??
    Also @kokokokonut dont forget to crate the weekday event thread ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok did you miss it yesterday when I found that the Royal wedding completion kicks in the Wildlife Refuge/Pet Sanctuary gigs. But doll, these are 8 hour storyline gigs. You can pick these up tomorrow if you want to concentrate on the Weekend, Kimiversary 6 hour gigs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I was wondering if you get an extra bonus when you finish the weekend gigs in the weekend? Like the party with Kim this weekend. Or doesn't it matter and can I do the party tomorrow aswell? Just asking for the extra k-stars haha, because if it doesn't matter I'm just gonna do some extra realityshows... I hope my question is kind of clear 😅?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options

Ok did you miss it yesterday when I found that the Royal wedding completion kicks in the Wildlife Refuge/Pet Sanctuary gigs. But doll, these are 8 hour storyline gigs. You can pick these up tomorrow if you want to concentrate on the Weekend, Kimiversary 6 hour gigs.

I completed the royal wedding a really long time ago and still no sign of the pet santuary mission :S
    Right now im doing a 8 hour gig that Simon asked me to do and then move to the 2nd Kimaniversary gig :3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Since last week was reality shows and this weekend was professional gigs... Im gonna guess its probably gonna be dates :P

Koko has been making the event thread for YEARS now. Trust me, she's got it handled.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

Koko has been making the event thread for YEARS now. Trust me, she's got it handled.
    Ohh okay :P
    Sory if i ofended anyone, specially @kokokokonut
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I wonder what will we do on the weekday event.... Since last week was reality shows and this weekend was professional gigs... Im gonna guess its probably gonna be dates :P Eather dates or perhaps a VIP event??? Or even a parties at home?? Also @kokokokonut dont forget to crate the weekday event thread ;D

Doll, Koko’s got this  ;)
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Aww, I was just teasing I'm really happy everyone is excited for the thread. But I giggled. PuterHead, (my hubby for newer fam members) is on a strict schedule....Sunday and Thursday....get me up early, I have to do the thread. Monday and Tuesday....REALLY get me up there's an event.
    I might wake up 6 times in the middle of the night checking the clock, but if I ever miss a thread opening....unless
    I'm comatose or without internet. :) anyway......thread's here for Monday's event.....
    And please don't feel anyone was offended. It's funny because it's like telling Drunk Uncle not to forget there's an open bar at the wedding. that's all. TBH, it really made me feel good. Some people post how they just keep scrolling to the end till they get to spoilers. Your reaction was really heartwarming doll. Come. Sit over here by me @lovelyEmma. have a muffin. They're pumpkin and they're delic.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Ok confess guys, how many and which kstar pack you bought.

I kept procrastinating because Holly reminded me that the guys were getting less attention. Initially I wanted to get the largest pack for both my games, then I decided not to for Jax so I had been wondering 1 or 2 packs for Xan lol.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    HAPPY KIMIVERSARY! ❤️🎮❤️

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    All the things my doll bought in the sale! Still contemplating on 2 more dresses.. I always love seeing everyone's pictures how they styled the items so I thought I'd make a collage myself for the first time :)  
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    @Naimonster I bought two packs of 920 K-stars! It was such a great deal and I got a whole bunch of iTunes cards for my birthday!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I'm just wondering, is the second part of weekend quests about finding the snake coming next weekend or you had it during this event? It confuses me a little bit, as the only weekend storyline I got this weekend is the one about celebrating Kimiversary, and I thought we would get two sets of weekend storylines, as the snake one is supposed to get the part 2. When I only got the Kimiversary one, I thought the snake one would come after it, but it hasn't. 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary! 🍾🥂🎉▶️
    Thank you Glu for a fantastic game! 

Android
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    I'm just wondering, is the second part of weekend quests about finding the snake coming next weekend or you had it during this event? It confuses me a little bit, as the only weekend storyline I got this weekend is the one about celebrating Kimiversary, and I thought we would get two sets of weekend storylines, as the snake one is supposed to get the part 2. When I only got the Kimiversary one, I thought the snake one would come after it, but it hasn't. 
    Storyline continues next weekend :)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thank you for clearing that out for me! @yezx
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    More purchases!! I loved the sale 😍😍😍😍 we should have them more often 😉
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Ok confess guys, how many and which kstar pack you bought.

I kept procrastinating because Holly reminded me that the guys were getting less attention. Initially I wanted to get the largest pack for both my games, then I decided not to for Jax so I had been wondering 1 or 2 packs for Xan lol.

@Naimonster I’m not confessing how many star packs I bought... 😉... but I will say that whenever i purchase Kstars, i always buy the largest star pack (because it’s the best bang for your buck)
    James did not get any Kstars. I almost bought him some but I just don’t believe that Glu is committed to male dolls. If I didn’t already have money invested in him, I’d probably stop playing his game. It’s so frustrating and I feel terrible for the players who only have a male doll.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    yezx said:

Zzzelena said:

Storyline continues next weekend :)

Ah thanks for this! I was wondering if I missed something about the snake-storyline. I remember that guy was at LAX and he said he saw the snake in a Tavern, so I ran to Malibu and into Tavern only to find out there was nothing there...??? I actually thought I read the guys textbox too quickly so I have been running all over the place ingame trying to find something that will trigger the rest of the story, but it will continue next week. Thanks, now I can focus on the Weekday event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life