Options

4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you for sharing @klena, I hope you can enjoy your early retirement in good health!

I loved reading all your stories! I have been a fan of Kim and all the Kardahians/Jenners since the reality show aired in Europe. I'm also a crazy fan of Kylie's lipkits, I think I own them all by now...

I can't wait for the Throwback Sale to appear in my game AND the Kim Kollection!!!!! 45 minutes to go...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Can't wait!! I even dreamed about spending kstars and collecting event points😆 So, I am ready🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So I was seeing multiple people reporting a case of missing snake last weekend, but I am seeing the snake in the closet for sale of 120kstars. I haven't done the storyline so I'm confused.

Counting down about 15mins. I have 2 dolls, how should I buy the kstar packs or which pack? For all of you who have 2 or more dolls, what's your game plan?
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2018

Ew Glu! Kim's anniversary should be fun, not diminished chances like this! :'(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    The cameraman waiting for me in front of the Bel Air so I can shoot another show without travelling to Hollywood! So cool, thank you glu!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    How great is this: ty Glu! Ty @KalindaKing

What a great surprise and not just for the iOS updated!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Johana, are we of one mind or what?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thank you Glu Gods for the blessings as I got the one thing I wanted the most in a palate of 3 items and energy ,energy and energy. Mine was the bottom row most right box. I should have taken a picture but I was too excited. 

Omg. I really wanted the Kylie Met Gala dress but 100 K-stars? Yikes. Maria. Come thruuu with a luxury goal on that dress please. 

Anyway, good luck dolls! And Happy 4th anniversary ! Positive vibes all around !
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble buying items in the special sale? I want to buy a couple of the purses but the buying option never pops up. Each time I tap on the item it will only appear or disappear from Dixie’s Hand. Please Glu...let me spend money!!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts

This outfit feels more like a tb outfit to me, idk why.
    But Yue’s feeling black hair fantasy today 💃🏾
  • Options

So I was seeing multiple people reporting a case of missing snake last weekend, but I am seeing the snake in the closet for sale of 120kstars. I haven't done the storyline so I'm confused.

Counting down about 15mins. I have 2 dolls, how should I buy the kstar packs or which pack? For all of you who have 2 or more dolls, what's your game plan?

@Naimonster I’m planning on loading Dixie up with Kstars and James will go without. I’m too hesitant to invest real money in him given glu’s lack of commitment to male dolls.

As for the snake.... Last weekend the storyline was about a missing snake. Our dolls never found it so this weekend the search for the snake continues. Maybe we will find it in the garden of Eden? Lol

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Should I got for the natural eyes? Also, what's with the right boob o_O

I am still tempted with the star pack, but for some reason I don't even see the prices? What should I do?

• Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Omg I'm so angry right now why hasn't the Kim kollection and sale shown in my game yet 😑 let me guess us android players have to wait for the update 🙄
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I have an android and I have the clothing sale, the kstar sale, the event, everything Kalinda promised, except the update. Kim Kollection isn't out for iOS either. Show us a screenshot of your closet that shows the sale isn't there, or your kstar purchase page, cuz I'm not sure which sale you're referring to.

Hang on alright, chill for a moment.

What did Kalinda say, everyone gets to enjoy the Kimiversary event. Everybody repeat after me, everyone gets to enjoy the Kimiversary event.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble buying a k-star pack??
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wasnt lucky on the gift box :( I got 30 extra points... And the thing i wanted the most (the hair) was RIGHT UNDER IT!!! :(
    Well now im hoping i can get the shoes and the dress from the colection! Not to crazy about the phone tough :3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    @Chelsea. I just tried and can’t buy Kstars either.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Just a reminder that @KalindaKing told us earlier this week that the Kim Kollection would not be part of this weekend.

So, This isn’t an android thing or an iOS thing or a Facebook thing.

(The vitriol this week has made it clear to me why the other game i play is one platform only)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Is anyone else having trouble buying items in the special sale? I want to buy a couple of the purses but the buying option never pops up. Each time I tap on the item it will only appear or disappear from Dixie’s Hand. Please Glu...let me spend money!!!!
    I’ve got this too. I figured if you try the outfit on and then press the Red Cross, it’ll give you the option to remove the outfit or buy it. I pressed buy, and it’s now showing on my doll. HOWEVER - it’s not deducted any K-stars?? My balance was at 210, and even after pressing “buy” on both items, it has not changed. I’ve contacted Glu because I feel cheeky getting hair and a coat for free...and also because I don’t want to login later and find that I have no stars left if I take advantage of this glitch! 
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Hmmm, interesting.  As an Android user without the update  I do have the weekend event, ad well as the kash and kstar sale.......

....but my closet hasnt updated with new throwback clothes to purchase.  And i know i missed one weekend, which i already mentioned yesterday.

Maybe this is a glitch since even some iOs users are having this same thing happen?

Hopefully this gets fixed in time for the android update.  Ive been saving money for this event and i hope to buy things i missed.
  • Options
    ok, we'll find out about the inability to purchase stars as soon as possible. hang in there.
    Android has everything for the Event that iOS does. The same sales, the bonus stars, the prizes. The only think Android doesn't have is the actual update. And that doesn't impede the weekend event in the least. :) I'll look around for any other issues, but Happy Kimiversary everyone. It has begun! And really awesome that Kalinda got the team to change the shoes. I LOVE the new ones. Best blue shoes by far, and just the other day, I couldn't find the right pair. Today....voila. ty glu <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @HollySisk Ah okay glad to know it's not just me. I hard reset my phone and I was able to purchase the k-stars! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    edited June 2018

The task was to help track down the animal trainer's missing snake. You could have been wearing the purchasable snake from the wardrobe around your neck, and you still would have to go track down the missing snake. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Hmmm, interesting.  As an Android user without the update  I do have the weekend event, ad well as the kash and kstar sale.......

....but my closet hasnt updated with new throwback clothes to purchase.  And i know i missed one weekend, which i already mentioned yesterday.

Maybe this is a glitch since even some iOs users are having this same thing happen?

Hopefully this gets fixed in time for the android update.  Ive been saving money for this event and i hope to buy things i missed.

Do you have the sale annoucement? What happens when you follow the link to check it out? If you DON't have the sale announcement, make sure you have the latest version of the game, I noticed a file loading yesterday, I presumed it had the event. move around in the game a little bit, see if the sale announcement pops up. I'll look around, and you let me know about the announcement and things. ok?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm in the same boat as @LovelyEmma with getting event points in my GB bleh!! I was hoping for a miracle to get the silver shows and they were one GB over. Usually I take a snap of my palette but I had to close it in disgust this time lol.

I have the k-star/kash sale, 50% sale on featured items, and sale on TB items in my game. Haven't tried purchasing k-stars yet but maybe I'll wait since others are having issues.
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I’ve got this too. I figured if you try the outfit on and then press the Red Cross, it’ll give you the option to remove the outfit or buy it. I pressed buy, and it’s now showing on my doll. HOWEVER - it’s not deducted any K-stars?? My balance was at 210, and even after pressing “buy” on both items, it has not changed. I’ve contacted Glu because I feel cheeky getting hair and a coat for free...and also because I don’t want to login later and find that I have no stars left if I take advantage of this glitch! 
    This is what is happening to me and my sister to!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @KardashianBeauty since you only missed one weekend, there's a possibility that you already own all the items that are featured for sale. Because not all the items that have ever been in the game are on the sale now. Just certain ones.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Naimonster the cash and kstar sale is showing but not the event flash sale 🤔
  • Options

I'm in the same boat as @LovelyEmma with getting event points in my GB bleh!! I was hoping for a miracle to get the silver shows and they were one GB over. Usually I take a snap of my palette but I had to close it in disgust this time lol.

I have the k-star/kash sale, 50% sale on featured items, and sale on TB items in my game. Haven't tried purchasing k-stars yet but maybe I'll wait since others are having issues.

Ahaha i really wanted the hair or the dress :P
    I have to many silver shoes D:
  • Options
    In no time i wil be getting the event shoes, and i really want them now more than before!
    Before they had the red strap and i liked them but now with them having the blue strap instead i need them even more <3