Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/27/18 Going for the Crown

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Welcome Back @AliBryant You've been uber missed. Just seeing you here again brings me back. Hey, did you bring Luz with you? Remember @Wish? come sit with me, let's catch up.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh I'm so jealous right now @TrashleyKKH
    I love how you style the hair with this ball gown. 
  • Options
    Ok. I just saw my game has no banner for Android, iOS does have it. I just sent in a report. ;) thanks. Are there any Androids that DO have the banner and are getting stars?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thank you. I am quite low on k-stars so I hope I can start earning them soon ⏳
  • Options
    viclepfviclepf Registered Users 5 Posts
    facebook also doesn't have the banner and we're also not earning k-stars after gigs
    Hi, I'm Vee!

Facebook player, level 38
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Danizzle I was deflated after my first palate but I was like Ok, if I choose boxes that was energy and I may get the hair and bada bing bada boom. That being said, I probably will not be opening any boxes or buying the Kollections.

I am sending you positive vibes for your box opening and may your looks slay all the competition in the SYS event. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    My first look: 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    This was my palatte can I just say WOW! :open_mouth:

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Danizzle said:

They posted nearly the same pic on twitter and there's a better view on the landscape
    It's so beautiful 

WOW!
    That looks AMAZING!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    FAcebook isnt getting the Kstars for the 5 star rating gigs!
  • Options
    oh my I saw that purple dress and was dreaming of it all night long. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Just wanted to share this epic Kollection 1st round! 

Yes! It can happen! ✨
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    AmeliaKKH said:

Yes! It can happen! ✨

I noticed that as well. It's great. Very much more random I think. ;) Off to try more. lol. I didnt get the full outfit box 1st, but I did get a good prize, forgot which of course.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Bonus star announcement just popped up on Android. assuming that is fixed now. :) Emma check FB, but you don't have the event, so I don't know if that has something to do with it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @AmeliaKKH Thank you so much for sharing this! I was convinced there was a pattern to the Kollections after a couple of unsuccessful attempts at not spending many stars and getting nothing but Kash and energy on some of the early Kollections.

I have to ask, are all the Kollections really random, or is this just new on this latest one?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH Thank you so much for sharing your pic, it has restored my faith in the Kollections for sure!!
    Yay, welcome back @AliBryant !! We missed you!!
    Gosh I love this event, especially the earnable handheld drink!!!! I just wished Glu would find a way to help our Facebook friends, it is really unfair that they are always missing out on SYS event...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH wow you are lucky ! I just got the earrings, the only item I am not a fan of... a little bit disappointed :/
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

The bonus k-stars for this event are tied to the Show Your Style event, so unfortunately it's not available on Facebook.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKH said:

Yes! It can happen! ✨

I got the earings wich are STUNNING nd SUPER UNIQUE!
    That also happened me once that i got the main koletion outfit on the first try :)
  • Options

The bonus k-stars for this event are tied to the Show Your Style event, so unfortunately it's not available on Facebook.
    Ohh thats unfortunate :/
    But then why did we got a weekend storyline even if we didnt got the weekend SYS event nor the Kstar event! :P
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Back from my trip, eek I didn't have time to change my doll's outfit the entire week but I finally did. I am having a late start to the event, but #needthecrown

Welcome back @AliBryant, you have been missed! It's so nice to see old friends come back. I still have your doll stuck in her 2 year old outfit :D
    PM to add
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    My feelings about the Weekend Event for Male Dolls I honestly don’t know how those of you who only have a male doll still have any desire to play KKH at all. When it comes to my male doll, I am furious, disgusted, annoyed, and offended by Glu’s continual lack of effort to create items for him. It’s inexcusable. Period. My frustration has built over the last four months as week after week the male dolls aren’t given the same number of earnable items as the female dolls. Not only is it disappointing to miss out on earning three items but it also makes the weekend event harder to complete. Those with female dolls reach their first earnable item at 150 points. This triggers bonus stars that are earned in every task. Those with male dolls reach their first earnable item at 300 points. Not only do those with male dolls have to collect twice as many stars to earn their first item, they also lose the benefit of bonus stars for half the event. It’s sexist. Period. Y’all may wonder what my tipping point was... I mean every weekend for four months you’ve seen multiple players point out that it’s not fair that male dolls aren’t receiving three earnable items. For four months Glu has said nothing and done nothing. So what’s my tipping point? This weekend Glu is charging male doll owners 30 Kstars for the EXACT ITEM that girl dolls can EARN for FREE. That’s BS. Period. My male doll will not be participating in KKH this weekend. Right now I don’t think I will even participate with my female game. Right now I regret having ever spent one dollar on KKH.
     It really infuriates me to learn the fact that because male players always get 2 event items ONLY and 2 GB boxes, it takes them longer to finish the weekend event (because of the reduced bonus points) than female players do which is really REALLY R-E-A-L-L-Y unfair. I'm not using a male player in-game but I really just felt bad for the male players... 😟😟😟 I'm hoping that Glu will take action. 🙏
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Nice to see the familiar names! I remember you Holly, koko, Linda, and Naimonster. So I think the Show Your Style event has changed since I last played? Didn't there used to be voting on outfits? Am I understanding correctly that to participate in this even at all, I need to purchase those shoes for K Stars? Or will I still rack up points by getting 5 stars on the event quests?
    iOS
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    With the SYS, you only win points through the event, or opening GBs that have Event points. Sometimes the current task has given event points, but I don’t have recent knowledge about that. I will let you know after I finish one. Sometimes, the event points were only for the final gig.
    But whether you participate or not, all 5 Star Gig results pay a KStar!

Players DO vote for your look, and when the 4 hour round is done, you win 10 Points for a loss, plus bonus item points, and for a win it is 20 points + bonus item points. And you get points for entering. 5 + bonus.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Players DO vote for your look, and when the 4 hour round is done, you win 10 Points for a loss, plus bonus item points, and for a win it is 20 points + bonus item points. And you get points for entering. 5 + bonus.

Where do we go to vote? I am so lost! There is a black price tag icon on my wardrobe icon, but when I go in the wardrobe I don't see anything special or any way to vote. Do I need to purchase the event shoes to vote?
    iOS
  • Options
    Ok, tap through on the bullhorn till you get tovth e show your style screen, tap no thanks to skip the event, or vote. The vote button takes you to a screen with 2 dolls. There you vote. After your 3rd Goite, it asks if you want to submuut a look. Let me pist, thenccadd acred shots uf you need thdd. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    this is what I see. So I guess in order to be able to vote, I need to buy those shoes first?
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi Ali, Nice to meet you! I work at Glu.
    Yes, you can participate in the event after you buy the required item. This weekend, it's red shoes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Yes, you can't vote unless you buy the shoes. If you do go for the shoes, here is the vote screen so you see if it looks familiar.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you @KalindaKing and @kokokokonut !
    iOS