Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/27/18 Going for the Crown

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I love the shoes, and I love these events. And the clothes! Oh, I can't wait for Kalinda's weekly picture, hope she will be wearing the new Crown!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Got energy, shoes then the dress. Went for the spot the hair was in in the previous palette and got it, got my crown! Don't really need the necklace.

PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This crown is making me SO happy!

Meghan Markle had to give up Instagram and can't take selfies anymore. Can you imagine? :D

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited July 2018
    She looks lovely in it. Hey, maybe we'lll see a Princess Meg lookalike kkh Doll. Hey, think her highness ever played?hmmmm, maybe she still does. Wonder if the dolls FB account would have to be closed. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Decided to take a shot at the new kollection since I like almost all the items...I also got the full outfit/hair on the first go round! Makes me actually want to do another round for once instead of only getting the energy or money first lol.

Heres my doll with the skirt and hair, plus an awesome new purse from Tb last event 

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2018

Decided to test my luck, couldn't be more happy! 

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    so great to hear that people are getting good things early in the Kollection! makes me want to try it! (Glu-- i'm more likely to spend stars if things feel more fair)

I opened my free box and got energy. i had planned not to open any, but a waive of impulsivity swept over me and i opened a second box-- and got the crown! Here's my palette:

I'll post a modelling shot in the fashion thread!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I am so thrilled that we got a kollection in which we can get lucky! Thank you glu!

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

🤗 The skirt, energy, and then the top!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I spent 360 kstars chasing the crown.. 😩 I got the dress, the necklace, the shoes.. sorry for all of the dots but I’m still shook. No kstars or even cash in the other boxes.. literally daily gift box items 🤯 plain beige heels, a purple shirt, a black leather dress and trench coat with black fur, another necklace which has the K beside it (which is pretty but I could have bought from the closet).. I’ve never went three palettes and received so much junk. Am I alone? 
    BTW I’m new here! I promise I’ll be sunshine and rainbows next time I post anything 😬😅💜
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Any idea if we should do the fun party or the classy party after the first event gig?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

I'm so elated to get the hairstyle with a cap in the H&H Kollection as well as the GB hair in my free box~ 💖 Really proves that the Kollection is really random (this time) and not rigged #MuchasGraciasGlu 🙏
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I have a little rant for tonight. Gift box items should not be in weekend event boxes!! It’s really unfair that we get those items after we pay 40 Kstars for a box! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    jaeann said:
    I spent 360 kstars chasing the crown.. 😩 I got the dress, the necklace, the shoes.. sorry for all of the dots but I’m still shook. No kstars or even cash in the other boxes.. literally daily gift box items 🤯 plain beige heels, a purple shirt, a black leather dress and trench coat with black fur, another necklace which has the K beside it (which is pretty but I could have bought from the closet).. I’ve never went three palettes and received so much junk. Am I alone? 
    BTW I’m new here! I promise I’ll be sunshine and rainbows next time I post anything 😬😅💜
    I spent almost as much and I only got the shoes 🤬 I really hate the odds in these boxes!! I got ugly blue heels that is found in the daily gift boxes 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

🤗 The skirt, energy, and then the top!

i got kash in my gb, so I decided to try the kollection again

earrings
    kash
    hair/top/skirt!

I may finish off the rest later. It's just the hat hair and the Kstars left
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    After seeing many of you had some good picks with the limited time Kollection. I decided to try my luck! I got earrings -> hat hair then hair/top/skirt !!!! Super happy!! Thank you Glu for making this happening ... will definitely open more Kollection boxes if it’s a fair chance. 😄

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited July 2018
    So after seeing all the great luck you guys were having with Kollections I decided to try myself

Kash and Energy... what a waste... this just completely restored my aversion to these limited-time Kollections!

Oh and to add fuel to the fire:

I’m sad and mad at the same time... I’m SMAD!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Whaaaaat????
    I just finished the weekend storyline: 2 kstars from Betty (?) and 1 for the gig.
    No event points!!!
    I don't think it had to do with my choice of a fun event. 
    I only did the storyline because of the event points!
    Don't think this has ever happened before. 
    I feel kind of betrayed.

Android
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I think this is probably the worst palette I've ever had. I'm not too excited about any of the items though so it's fine. 

I am very worried about what @Rumpelstilzchen said about the storyline not giving event points at the end though. If it doesn't give event points why on earth am I doing it?!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Ouch @LindaVB Sorry about your bad luck
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Oh, I didn't see your post @LindaVB. What an appalling palette!!

My free box.

I'm not buying giftboxes when there aren't all items in. And where are the kstars?
    Not happy with this event.

I am still mad from the storyline rip off..
    Android
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Here's my weekend palette

This look has been working for me so far

Decided not to chase anything in the gb as although I like the items I'm not in love with them so am saving my stars.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My heart is broken, cause I won't be able to get ernable pants and top </3
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Katya said:
    My heart is broken, cause I won't be able to get ernable pants and top
    You can do it @Katya! You still have time! Have you bought the required item to enter the voting event(red heels)??
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Syndra x said:

Katya said:

My heart is broken, cause I won't be able to get ernable pants and top
    You can do it @Katya! You still have time! Have you bought the required item to enter the voting event(red heels)??

Thank you honey ♥
    Yes, I bought them. I need 48 points to get ernable drink. Im afraid that I have not enough time left!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    No event points for the storyline is unacceptable. What the actual heck?

I wasn't even going to enter this weekend because the earnables, shoes and the GB items are all subpar versions of stuff we have. But I'm too sick to leave the house and my dog died, so I wanted a distraction.

The only reason these events are finishable without timers is because of the bonus event points at the story end and they're inexplicably taken from us? 

Just when I thought this company couldn't care less about their players...

oh and color me not surprised that the Kollection giving out good prizes first appeared to be a Friday glitch that they corrected late last night.  I went in thinking they had changed and bam, worst to best prizes in order is exactly what I got. Nearly 600 kstars down the drain. 

I dont know why I continue playing this game sometimes. 
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    You know what? Simon better call with an apology and rain some event points on us post-haste. I'm not even kidding. 
  • Options
    Yeah. I kept waiting for that call from Simon, but silence. He should call and apologize, I agree.

I'm sorry to hear you're sick @Savagekkh! Hope it's nothing serious and you get well soon.
    And I am sorry about your dog! 

Android
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm so cranky today. Last night I decided to try my luck with the Kollections and what a waste of like.....1600 k stars. I got cash, energy, stars and ugly accessories in all. The hair and outfit boxes were dead last with every Kollection I tried!! I'm so mad about the royal one I am just letting the final outfit box sit there unpurchased, LOL.

On the plus side since I won so much energy and cash I bought two more houses and did a ton of 8 hour gigs and am about to level up.
    iOS