Options

💜KK:H Weekend Event 8/3/18 ~Love Is In The Air!

Comments

• Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Rough pallette, but not a bad pick! I need to save up my stars so this is great.

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I also got k-stars in my free box and decided not to try more boxes for now. I am considering the kollection.. is it back to being rigged or is there a chance of luck? Has anyone tried yet?
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I helped 2 friends of mine picking their free gift boxe, one of my friends (who is a girl) got the dress and the other (who is a guy) got Kstars!
    And i picked the same box for both!
    Should i pick the same box on my game?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Johana said:

I also got k-stars in my free box and decided not to try more boxes for now. I am considering the kollection.. is it back to being rigged or is there a chance of luck? Has anyone tried yet?

I have checked the chances to win before playing, and I believe it's fair. At least fairer than other Kollections.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    I have checked the chances to win before playing, and I believe it's fair. At least fairer than other Kollections.

I'm also having this kind of theory that—are the Kollections we're getting these days are consistently random or rigged. ???

What did you get first from your Kollection this weekend event @Allegorie?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I love how we all managed to get the ugly shoes lol. Still annoyed daily gb items are in this tbh.
  • Options
    @Syndra x I first got the boots and then the top. You can see those items on my pic, first post of page 3 !
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm happy that it seems more random than previously. It's nice with your first pick and you get a nice piece of clothes you know? Is everybody enjoying this event? My spouse is have been paying for more dates recently that's always nice. But my fave gas to he the beer. Total momhold, slip a baby where the bear is.....Boom ...walking with th3 kidlet.
    Hey, it could happen.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Allegorie said:
    @Syndra x I first got the boots and then the top. You can see those items on my pic, first post of page 3 !

I want those floral boots SO BAD...I’m waiting for my free kstars to come in from tapjoy and then I’m gonna start. Please everyone wish me luck...the boots are a necessity lol. 
  • Options
    Good luck on getting the boots! Tell us what you got :)

This dating event also reminded me how rude my spouse is... Dude, you're in Oak, a meal here costs like A KIDNEY and you're just complaining about other people's style EVEN when you're wearing a pink baseball cap. ARGH, I think I want a divorce !

#BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I just want to go on the record with an unpopular opinion here-- I don't hate the shoes. They're different and fun. I'm sorry people got them who didn't like them, though!

Here was my palette. A very good palette, actually, and had I opened more boxes, I would have gotten the dress and maybe the hair or shoes. As it is, I got event points and didn't go further. I decided I liked the Kollection items more than the GB ones so I spent 30 stars there instead of 40 in the GB.

So I opened 1 box in the Kollection, and I got the earrings:

I'll post a modelling pic in the fashion thread!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    All these dating events, but please Glu, I've been maxed out on my relationship forever, please make it worthy of dating... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    edited August 2018

I moved the posts with the real inspiration for our game close to its own thread used to have a thread for real inspiration of game close but I couldn't find it so I started a new one. Thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    So far in the kollection I got the cash, then the top. Which is cute but I MUST HAVE THOSE BOOTS!
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I was justing thinking how miserable this would be in real life... If I had someone buying me 'hours worth' of vintage wine and then kissing me again and again and again and again to fill up what might be 8 HOURS would be a nightmare!

I don't mind wine and kisses, but ugh, this would be rough.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    50 energy in my first box which I was fine with since I need it to grind dates at Oak and I'm not keen on the gb items. I earned the teddy bear. Almost to the dress. How are people taking pics with the bear and other handheld items? As soon as I go to take a pic, the bear disappears. Same with the glass from last week.
    iOS
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @AliBryant if you go to the poses tab you’ll find a pose where your doll can hold their handheld. I think it costs GCs... but I’m not positive.

As for the Kollection, I’ve opened 3 boxes.
    First - black top
    Second - kash
    Third - floral boots (Which are in the high heel closet instead of the boots closet!?!)

Dixie and her friends are in a fashion show and I got a quick pic of them backstage. Dixie is wearing the Kollection boots & top and the GB hair.

@webra Dixie @ChicCharlotte @skevans

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @HollySisk
    You're making me so happy that I chased the GB hair! We all look fabulous.
    Also, I'm betting we're all holding something, I wish Glu would fix that for group photos.

^
    Hey Glu, and @KalindaKing, can we make that happen?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    I just did the 1st turn on the limited koletion and got the Kash D:
    What a waste of 30 Kstars :(
    On the bright side, i got slightly richer on Kash :P
  • Options
    Forgot to take a screenshot but i got 40 Kstars on my Gift Box :P
    IDK if i shoul chase for the dress or the hair because i can waste my 40 Kstars on something i dont want....
    I think im good with the 40 Kstars i got :P
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Kollection Update

Just opened my 4th box. It was energy. Definitely hurts to spend 70KStars for 40 energy.

First - black top (cost 30 Kstars)
    Second - $45,000 kash (cost 45 Kstars)
    Third - floral boots (cost 55 Kstars)
    Fourth - 40 energy (cost 70 Kstars)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Sooo I got these lovely shoes yes I know many people aren’t really loving them they have such a sophisticated look and that's literally my style I’m honestly in love with them.
    Mia Collins
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 60
    https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Same. The kash is useful during a dating event, but I was hoping I'd get the floral boots.
    Platform: Android

• Options

Same. The kash is useful during a dating event, but I was hoping I'd get the floral boots.
    Ahaha :P
    Im only doing the dating event up to the teddy bear :P
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited August 2018
    My first box was energy, and I was certain the candyfloss was not going to be in any boxes but I was wrong lol.

My 2nd box was the hair which I'm super happy about! I'm at this screen now contemplating so hard which box to get. If I get the suit or pants, I'd want the matching piece cuz the color is nice. I dont know if I should chase them or the candyfloss, a VIP's coming.

PM to add
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I'm dating only at Oak, vintage wine-ing it up. Thankfully my doll's hubby Noah has paid for about 1/3 of the dates. Sooo many 1 hour dates and not enough 8 hours! I started with about $25k cash and am down to $12k. Need 200 more event points for the hair. Hopefully once all my pets refresh in an hour i can finish up. Our relationship has gone from #85  to #50 already so that's cool too since i want the top couple trophy.
    iOS
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    This was my palette from the free giftbox. I let my sister pick because I really wanted the dress😂  I only have 1k-star so sadly I will not be getting the dress😭
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    Awww, i’m Not meaning to sound pushy, but when you buy even a small pack of Stars, the annoying ads between screen changes go away. When ever I completed the task and was about to get the pay out the screen would change to an ad. sure when I came back I saw all of my stuff but it wasn’t the same as watching it explode across the screen that’s exciting and that’s what I thought as soon as the ads went away. So maybe not for this dress or maybe not the next but if The whole feel of the game intensifies when screen changes are seamless and without advertisements. Of course getting the Stars Was great too. My stars wre used to buy the jet so I could fly free.
    If I haven’t already welcomed you please accept my welcome now. It’s nice to meet Meet you and see you in the forum.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok dolls... Im kinda debating and i would love if you could help me out :P
    Im 100% i want the teddy bear and im debating if i should go for the lacey dress!
    I mean i love it but at the same time idk if i will be able to reach it within the weekend D:
    Shall i go for the lacey dress or just stick with the teddy bear?? D:
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Just go for it @lovelyemma, you have nothing to lose :) I already have my dress, so if I can do it on just friday, you can do it during a whole weekend
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone