Options

📺Weekend Event 8/17/18 - Keep The Cameras Rolling! (with Rio de Janero)

124Next

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Can anyone tell me of its worth buying the decorations for the royal wedding at Bel air? Kim says they will go in to "storage" after 2 weeks. Does that mean I can never have them out again? I'd love the tree to remain out front!
    iOS
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Can anyone tell me of its worth buying the decorations for the royal wedding at Bel air? Kim says they will go in to "storage" after 2 weeks. Does that mean I can never have them out again? I'd love the tree to remain out front!
    Hey Ali! In terms of storyline it did not make a difference for me (I only bought like 2 of the things including the tree). The benefits you get from buying things are just the gold hearts and stars like the ones you get from buying new clothes. I dont know if they can be placed back out after the 2 weeks but I hope this helps! I'd suggest just buying the things you really like...
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I feel like my character in this game owns proportionately more see-through pants than the average person (approx 4 pairs)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Mine vanished. I agree, I really liked the tree out front
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AliBryant said:

I bought the front yard decorations, but unfortunately after a few weeks they were gone. Such a shame, I thought it made the front of Bel Air very pretty
    IOS

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I loved the tree outside. We should suggest it coming back. It was perfect. 2 reasons....it looked just like the flowering dogwood my father planted when ,you brother was born, so when I came along it was this gorg little street that bloomed around during our birthdays in June.
    2nd) I made my Bel Air home the modern. And even though it'S an expensive suv, the 'not Seay Sportscar ' aspect of it almost looks like service people are there. The tree hides it by becoming the focal point, and makes the house look like a beautifully landscaped estate.
    Whoever designed that tree is made up of genius stuff. I keep saying, just put it back guys...lol I'lll pay more.
    Hey, I know it'S not spoken about much, but has anyone else hired staff for BelAir? I started hiring by the games make up artist, the blonde who looks like Joyce Bonelli,( makeup artist to Kim for years.) Then it was the masseur, Winchester, named for me by @naimonster, due to his large chest. Anyway, I just kept slowly adding staff and pets till I had 15 tappables. I feel like it's my own little Energy treasure chest, filling up 30 energy every hours. Anyway, had to share that. I know I hired/bought them all, but it still feels like a windfall every 4 hours, to have all that energy available in one place. Ok, off to see about a new event thread. ;) pm me if you need me, or any posts don't go through.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Wow @kokokokonut ! I had no idea you could have 15 tappables at Bel AIr. The staff were so expensive that I honestly never thought of them again. I do have the Arctic Fox but I bought her because I wanted to dress her up. Lol. It took me forever to even realize that the Arctic Fox lived at Bel Air.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Don't try and do all the staff and pets all at once. It's overwhelming. But if you add the pets and staff one by one, it's not that bad. Don't start to add up how much it costs. But, when you are done.....15 tappables. 30 Energy every 4 hours, all in one spot. That just blows me away. How many times, do we have a full tank, and start a gig, only to leave it in the middle to collect or wait for more energy. How much would an extra 30 have helped? That's why I had to fess up. And you know why I have just about abandon all other houses, and work only on my private Zanadu. (with a Z lol)
    https://youtu.be/LDxcfTm1QTc
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

What I decided to wear for the final task of the weekend storyline. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    XanaxXanax Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I just love this new update! Maybe it’s because of my Brazilian blood lol! This was an inspired Brazilian carnival look! I hope we get carnival outfits.

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I am crushed. I tried to get the dress and opened 4 more palettes today. (Tried yesterday, too). This is what happened to my kstars:
    I got so many event points that I finished without playing at all. I hate event points!!
    All I got were bubbles and the shoes which I don't like. 

No consolation that my trophy room is almost complete. (Only the party trophy missing)

What's it good for? Something to look at?
    I never visit the trophy room.

Sometimes I think that I should quit playing this game. 
    Android
  • Options
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    We look awesome @HollySisk :) I love to see how everyone styles the event items each week!
  • Options
    HollySisk said:
    Thank you Holly for inviting my doll. In return I invited your doll to the yacht
    IOS

• Options
    Thanks @KaylaJ
    I love that Dixie happened to be wearing a great outfit for a day on a yacht. Now where are the cute deckhands?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options

Does anyone know what's the name of the first weekend gig is :grey_question:

Believe it is Patio Pics
    IOS

• Options

@Carol Davida @Naimonster
    Finished!! It's a sheer clothes extravaganza with even Jax getting in the spirit! :lol:

Not feeling this stick straight hairstyle. Going to switch back to my favorite wavy style. Loving the reality event though! I'm closer to leveling up and I'm almost to the next partnership in the top shows.
    iOS
  • Options

@Carol Davida   @Naimonster
    Finished!! It's a sheer clothes extravaganza with even Jax getting in the spirit! Haha

Not feeling this stick straight hairstyle. Going to switch back to my favorite wavy style. Loving the reality event though! I'm closer to leveling up and I'm almost to the next partnership in the top shows.
    iOS
  • Options
    Allegorie said:
    I’m not sure but I think it’s “Patio pics”. 
    I think so too 
    iOS
  • Options
    I completed the weekend event on friFri but haven't been able to share abyof my pictures because of the posting issue :(
    iOS
  • Options
    I completed the weekend event on friFri but haven't been able to share abyof my pictures because of the posting issue :(
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.