Options

📺Weekend Event 8/17/18 - Keep The Cameras Rolling! (with Rio de Janero)

Comments

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Love the fact that there’s a beautiful earnable hair. No matter how many haircuts we own, there’s always room for more lol
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I can't help but agree with @HollySisk... I'm not a fan of almost anything. The earnable hair is nice, I could always use new hairstyles!

IMO:
    -The GB shoes look insanely weird. As does the hair.
    -I'm also really over 'floating' objects... but now there's bubbles?! Where are they coming from?
    -The Kollection glasses are ridiculous.

Sorry for saying this, Glu and people of the forums, but I'll pass this weekend. If any of you are trying to earn/buy/chase anything, good luck!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers! 
    I’m still on holiday so I’m very happy we are having a Reality Show Event!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited August 2018
    HollySisk said:

I’m glad I play(ed) Kendall & Kylie’s game and own almost all the items now are KKH Kollections. So Kollections are like old clothes to me. @HollySisk, maybe you should download K&K, there are still many opportunities to earn TB boxes there. 😂

I deleted K&K after playing just long enough to get the reward in KKH. I thought the game looked good but I also thought it was very expensive. Considering how I’d watched KKH prices rise during my time as a player, I knew not to commit to a game that started deep in my pocketbook. Sometimes I regret my decisions but not that one. I’ve seen enough comments about how Glu has dropped the ball with K&K. That would infuriate me after so much time and money invested.
    I spent very little in Kendall & Kylie’s game because to me the game is too similar to KKH and I like the clothes in KKH better. In addition to that, the game started to go downhill only after a year, (half year of game play for me). Not long enough to get hooked on. Thank goodness 😅!! The Kollections in KKH are just way too pricey. I “earned” most of them in K&K game. It’s hard to spend 500-700 KStars a Kollection just to buy some old clothes, unless someday we have a big SALE on Kollections. 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm relieved that I don't want any of the gb items cause I need to regain some k-stars after last weekend's chase
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    The gift box dress is so cute! And I love the earnable top and hair! Can't wait :)
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Happy to see a reality event, I need money after all those dates lol. 

Another limited kollection no one will be able to finish, huh? I’m sure people are tired of hearing everyone complain about the same things (boy stuff, LE kollections, event boxes) but...maybe Glu should consider listening to their customers?
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    As a lepidopterist, I love the earnable top! 
    And I am hoping that I get the giftbox dress..

Android
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    The items both look beautiful I love the bubbles 😍 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm near to reach a milestone this weekend. I'm happy for this event
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I just overtook Skylar on the top shows list but I am a looooong way from the top. Looking forward to climbing that table this weekend! The earnable hair is cute and low key and super wearable, although, like @HollySisk, my first thought when I saw the GB hair was "is that a bump-it?"
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I had this weird intuition that I will get the hair and I did?
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I'm honestly not feeling ANY of these items so I will take a hard pass on the event 😊 Good luck to everyone playing!
    #whitesandybeacheshereicome
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I would have liked the hair.... but at least I didn’t  picked the daily GB items 🙄

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I think I'm just going to stop chasing until my luck changes. I don't expect to get a GB item every week, but this is like the 3rd week my free one has been kash and that really puts a damper on things. Add to that a new Kollection every week and my VIP subscription isn't working all the time and I feel like it's a swift kick in the pants lately
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, who ever Slept? I did I did! Good morning Dollies give me a minute and i’ll Get the Fashio thread up for you. happy weekend Dolls!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Never on Friday (episode 2346541)

Good thing I didn't open more boxes. Would have been energy or kash.
    Why can't I ever get anything in my free giftbox?
    Why, why, why ???? 😭

Android
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Lucky pick for me this week! 

That would probably be my favourite gift box item in this week's set! It's so cute and summery.
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So I decided to try open two boxes because I thought “hey there must be at least one gb item in three boxes” and this was the outcome ..... this is the second week now where my palates have been overly filled with these items but I mean I guess only having 2 gb items in the palate is better than not having any last week 😒
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My free box😒🙄
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited August 2018

I really like my palette! And I really love the GB items, but I don't think I'm gonna chase... I'll just wait a few years for them to show up in throwback boxes lol

I also took my chance with the kollection, and got the hair...

Even though I'm glad that I got an item, I don't really like it on my doll, maybe I'll try to style it with something else later!
    Here Yez is showing off her new shoes 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Well i got the shoes on my Free GB :D
    I wish it was the dress but hey at least i got something from the GB 2 weeks in a row! And that is shockingly imprssive to me :P

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I got a black bag from one of the daily boxes need to save my stars so not chasing this week but feeling bummed at the moment having terrible luck with my boxes the last few weeks. Oh well
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing From wat i can tell FAcebook did not get the new limited time Koletion....
    Is that because we arent on 9.3 yet?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    Got the hair in my freebox even though I wanted the dress.....better than nothing I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Mia Collins
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since January “16
    Level 61
    https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to admit, I didn't think I'd like the bubbles,the other aura's are cute but I never really chase for them anymore, how many auras does a girl need as far as little floatie things flitting around me go? But no. I was wong about this one. If you like bubble tea, if you like bubble baths, if you just like bubbles, you need this aura. I can think of so many different scenarios. (You can't really have too many things floating around you indoors, right? I love the bubble aura. it can be fun (do we have a jar of bubbles? and a wand? or romantic when Champagne is nearby.
    Ok, glu, you lost me for a minute with all the auras, but you grabbed me back with this one.
    I. Love. Bubbles. I'm back with auras. How about some nice musical notes flittering around sometime. would work great when we're at Monstroball (sp Soundpretty? Did I get it right? Lol. ) ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Only two actual items for the second week in a row and overrun by free gb items again. 
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I was drawn towards it 🙄 oh well...
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Decided to open only one pallette this time and actually got lucky:

The bubbels are really cute!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Got the bump-it in my free box. Dang these pants are hideous and so high waisted they barely go with any tops 😃
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.