Options

👗KK:H Fashion Runway - 8/17/18 Reality Show Catwalk - Bubbling From BelAir to Brazil!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited August 2018 in KKH General Discussion

We rained puppies and cute things all over the event thread politely, until our lovely GluGoddess shared the news.........

We've been blessed with some gorgeous hairstyles this weekend!

So now it's your turn. Show us your pics of you Slaying in the event clothes. If you won it, or bought it
put it on and take it for a spin out on the catwalk.
(I now leave the musical interlude blank, waiting to see if anyone else wants to post a video for our dolls to walk to. Cheesy or not, let's give someone else a chance to stretch their video chops. )
But......pick any background, screenshot or Photobooth.
Show us what you got, and show us how you styled it.

Happy Walking Dolls!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I had to have 3 attempts to get a GB item (and was not too happy to see only two in a palette!?) I was lucky on attempt #3 to get the hair...but I still think it’s appalling to only have two items! 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I got the GB hair which Linda dubbed as the bump-it hair which I think it is kinda cute on! 

I got the top and bottom so far and they look great together and separately to make those summertime beach styles. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I'm bumpin' it too. All 3 games won the hair. I was thrilled! Hey, we got our video....
    https://youtu.be/R2fwHjLvvk4

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

@Johana and Ali kicking it in Rio with their sheer pants LOL
    iOS
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Can I say just how much I love the Butterfly top in the Event today? I can’t wait to see it on my big device. Here with some friends. ;)

How much do you love the black & white VIP sale dresses. I didn’t even know it existed, till I saw it on. Friend. I love the way AE is rocking the Update top, and I have to track down her hair. we have such gorg friends around here don’t we? They’re all beautiful on the insidetoo. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thnaks for the pic @AliBryant :3
    I can't wait til I get the butterfly top
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    This is how I styled the GB dress this week:

I always appreciate an opportunity to reuse old event items (green shoes are hard to match with anything!)
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @ChicCharlotte Dixie @judithkkh @Angeline & Jon are rocking the GB dress. I always love to see the various ways we style the same item.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Finally got The Hair. I think it is a very close to Kendall avatar hairstyle. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll took this really cool pic with the unicorn today 😍💣🔥

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    My doll is in love with the top and the hair from this weekend’s event. Idk, for some reason, I feel like purple and butterflies go hand in hand...
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    With @klena @HollySisk ‘s James

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited August 2018
    After my frequent weekday event disasters, I was really grateful to have a reality event, as well as some stunning items!
    This weekend, I really didn’t mind what item I got in my gift box, as long as I got an item. I did have to open a few (3 to be exact!) but I got the hair, and that was good enough for me! 😊

Here are a few of Em’s weekend looks. The first look shows off her gift box hair (and also a top from the new update which I am a bit obsessed with!)
    The second image is off the white earnable outfit (I like the statement earrings with it as I find the outfit together a little plain?)
    Finally, the earnable hair! 👩🏻 (As well as a pair of new ripped jeans!) 👖
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

I got the bump-it hairstyle and the bubble aura which gave me a bunch of bonus stars so I was able to finish the event last night!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I really love the earner Hair. It looks great on all the dolls and seems to work with a wild variety of stylings. Casual, Dressy, Edgy, and Glam. Looks good!

@Allegorie Dixie @MarianiPoizen @Katinkae

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Miley_kkh343Miley_kkh343 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I dont want to change the discussion here but i want to say sorry to @kokokokonut and @KalindaKing ! I cant believa i said those nasty words to you and i own you an apology! I was just angry that night,a lot of things were happeningnin my life and that also happend with the games but i dont want to talk about that anymore! I feel dumb and stupid for calling you names...sorry again! It wont happend again, i will just spread positivity from now on💋💞
  • Options
    Awww, that's ok. I was rude to you yesterday and I've felt bad all weekend. Welcome back. We all love the game, and understand at times it makes us kray kray. But we can't tear each other apart. We have to build each other up. I appreciate your words, and look forward to getting to know you better.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I've been too busy to check in on the forum this weekend, but I'm so glad to look back now and see how great everyone looks! Here are some pics I took this weekend-- image dump time!

I didn't win an item in my GB, so it took a while for me to have an event item. However, I won the glasses when I opened a box from the LT Kollection. Everly wore them while hangin' in Rio with @ChicCharlotte and @Angeline & Jon

Later, Everly won the top and had a little get-together on her rooftop patio. Some of the guests included @Angeline & Jon , @HollySisk and @skevans

Finally, near the end of the event, I got to the hair. I opened another box from the LT Kollection, and won k-stars! I realized I could open another box and still do quite well overall, and I got the gold sandals (I use @HollySisk 's advice for opening these boxes--if I choose to do it, I wait until I need energy so that if I get a bunch of it I can make use of it!). Everly had a party on her rooftop patio to celebrate! Joining in the festivities were @LindaVB @HollySisk and @ChicCharlotte

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @skevans, the hair your doll has on in halftime pic is amazing!! Where is it from? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @September It's buyable right now! It's a gold VIP item.
    Thank you so much!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Loving the gb dresses on everyone! Remind me of a tennis outfit :)
    iOS