Options

5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event 12/07/18 Hanukkah Continues as Santa Checks His List

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Please give guys their 3rd earnable back. It has been months and months that we tolerated it. Has any one from the Glu team tried to complete events with just 2 earnables so far? It is way more difficult and takes so much more tapping as compared to girls. This is really unfair and I don't know what justifications Glu has for this!

They did not create new Kollections, even new clothing has reduced significantly. This update guys only have 11 new clothing items and girls have over 30 including the Roberto clothing (I'm just looking at featured items to count). That's 1/3 the amount, not to mention guys do not have SMCs or Fashion Goals. Even the previous design studio clothing has been reduced to nothing, their storyline was choosing girl's clothing! Holiday boxes looks like they only gave 1 new item for the guys! Very sad treatment.

Ladies here, please help the guys because this will affect you in future as well. This is just the beginning of them reducing the guys to nothing! Imagine your husband wearing 3-year old clothing! What happened to the babies will happen to your husband! You will grow old lonely and sad, do you want that?

Just an hour after you posted this we got the spoilers for next weeks SYS.... the girls have 4 prizes and the guys?  2.  Yep.  Half.  Glu couldn’t even bother to sprinkle glitter dandruff on an existing hairstyle to make it “new.”  Couldn’t take the time to throw a different color on some shoes and say “prize!”

It is incredibly frustrating to have a male doll in this game. As @Naimonster points out, weekend events are much harder to complete without the same bonus points that the girls have access to every weekend.  Think about how y’all get annoyed and complain here about wanting bonus points for weekday events.  Now imagine losing out on bonus points...Every. Single. Weekend. 

We have lost cherished members of the Forum because they only have male dolls and are so disappointed by what’s happening to their games.  I know we miss our Forum friends but does Glu? Glu has to be losing players over their treatment of male dolls but clearly they do not care. Honestly I feel like Bell has tolled and Glu will continue do the bare minimum for guy dolls. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @PicThisTia Monday!
    iOS
  • Options
    KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

i think i love that plastic leopard coat + tights + heels combo the most is bc its from this hilarious episode where they were all very extra lmao
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    GBs are cute, wish they were the earnables. Very curious about the sparkly purple lips! The earnables I detest, I hateeeeeee anything animal print. I’m with everyone else saying that the purse would be so cute as a handheld. Ready to Spread Some Joy! I actually have friends this year, so I can participate 🙌🏻
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @PicThisTia Monday!
    Okay thanks huh I was freaking out lol so this Monday 
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @KKHGaia agree I was a KK player before KKH and I just always look at stuff and yeah oh yeah. I got that on KK. Cash them 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Do people even pay for Kollections outside of VIP weekends? The prices are ridiculous. Sorry, I'm not paying $15 CAD to open a box and MAYBE get an item of clothing for my doll to wear. 
    I really don't understand how they price things in this game. Dresses in the closet cost $15 (sometimes more!). That's the price of an entrée at a restaurant... or two cocktails... or 1/4th of my weekly groceries. It really doesn't make sense to me. 
    On another note, I really don't like this week's items. I will just focus on some storyline events and not worry about getting all the items.
    I will be ignoring Kollections from now on & won't discuss the items. Glu keeps pumping these out & it's ridiculous. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I've got more news! We're running another Show Your Style event on Monday with a Winter Wonderland theme, just in time for the holidays. As we are still testing the feature, some of you will have access to Trendsetters! Like always, let us know what you think of the event and the prizes. Have fun styling looks for the cold weather! 

Happy to try out the SYS & hopefully some improvements have been made! I hope changes have happened to the Trendsetters--last time I tried it, the winner was automatically the person who bought the most tickets. I'm sure this wasn't Glu's intention. Hopefully it works better this time!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited December 2018
    at what time will the SYS event start?

KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 64
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    when will the SYS event start?

KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 64
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒
    On Monday
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I feel like those lips (which are beautiful) are going to look strange with my doll’s face shape/structure. It would be so cool if at some point we could earn lip shades and effects (like the purple glitter on these lips) that can apply to any shape of lip from the wardrobe so we wouldn’t have to change an aspect of our doll’s face! 💄
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I would 100% hate that animal print coat dress in real life but I kind of love it in game.

Also I'm excited about the SYS! I miss the old system and struggle to finish them but I really like those shoes tbh (though they look weird with the dress length?)
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited December 2018
    New Roberto Cavalli kollection!
    Edit: posted this cause it's the only way my doll's gonna model that dress as I'm not paying for a kollection unless I love all the items and it's a VIP weekend.
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    OMG😍😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    After my terrible luck the first time, I opened one more box and got the boots. I’m not a huge fan (wanted the hair, lips or dress 😂) but just pleased I ended up getting SOMETHING after spending 160 stars...😬
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Yikes ☹️

Was really tempted to buy just one more box because I think the items are cute on my doll (minus the boots), but instead spent those 40 stars on one play at the modern glamour kollection (got this cute top!!) & the hands down pose. Happy with my choice 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

I thought these were going to be like those purple lips in the wardrobe that I can't stand, but I don't hate them! It's a bit hard to coordinate though. 

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats @Chelsea. on getting the top!
    @MissEm1994 the boots do look stunning on your doll!
    @mikaylachimo love that pose and the top looks so great!
    You did a great job styling your doll with those lips, @Lisylis!

I got exactly what I wanted, yay:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Of course, the one time I didn’t really want anything I got the hair for free. 😂

I’m not sure if I like it on my doll, but I’m happy that I got an actual item instead of kash or event points

iOS
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Kollections again for the other Cavalli pieces 😢 I mean why am I even surprised?
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
     I wish the Cavalli kollection had a top or another dress or something? With just the skirt and accessories as prizes besides the bundle it seems kinda like it’s missing something 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I don’t like that lips 🤷🏻‍♂️ I really wanted skirt from glamour Kollection, but I’ve got skirt :’) 
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Lips!!
    Glad I didn't have to chase much... so I might try later on for the top because I think the design is *****! (that's five stars, not a swear word lol) 

Here it is so you can see the teeth  :D  I love them! 

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got the hair, and the lips, and the dress/jacket.   Love them all, but especially the hair. I thought the lips were too similar to others, then as @val mentioned, the lips are great.   I have to go chase booties....

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I didn’t get any gift box items in my free box (although the colors are so rad!), but I did win two holiday items in my free daily boxes. So now Violetta’s wandering tipsy around the Bel-Air neighborhood with a cocktail in her new PJs and reindeer antlers to console herself. 

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Lisylis said:

I thought these were going to be like those purple lips in the wardrobe that I can't stand, but I don't hate them! It's a bit hard to coordinate though. 

I love this look! Very Hunger Games gala. Especially the hair!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Like really??? 145 star to get energy?? I really like the bundle but if I get the energy I will be pissed 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I got Kash in my box  :| 

Also, why only two special items again? But for 40 k-stars I could *maybe* see the others? What in the money grabbing shenanigans... it is not fair at all.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good luck @Silz1217 my fingers are crossed you get the bundle.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary