Options

🍾🎇KK:H Weekend Event - 12/28/18 Farewell 2018 Welcome to the New Year!

167891012Next

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Happy new year dolls💖💖💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Got it,  It's a Southern tradition.  So it's still early here, I bet when the east coast wakes up, others will know all about this.  According to the web
    "The black-eyed peas represent coins, the significance is tied to Union soldiers who left the peas unharmed during the Civil War, believing they were only suitable for animals. Instead, the peas provided food for Southern soldiers.  The greens represent paper money and the pork represents good fortune for the new year because of the historical association between pigs and prosperity, "    So if you haven't tried it before,  and can get the things try it.  We've been doing it for years now and like Corned Beef and Cabbage on St Patricks, this has become a New Year tradition. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I am soo happy right now! Best ending of 2018, we're getting one of these puppies💖😍
    Awww that is the best news in the world.  Are you getting a boy or girl puppy?  I’m very Puppy infatuated right now.  Ok always puppy infatuated.  When, and any names picked out?  I’m so excited for you.  Congratulations.
    🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 Puppy Puppy Puppy Puppy 🐶 
    Thank you💖 It's a girl and we can take her home around February 22nd. We are still deciding for a name. My son and I like the name Khloe. My daughter has seen a couple of Cardi B videos, now she wants to name the puppy Cardi and my husband likes the name too. So maybe it will be one of these names or maybe it will be another one that everyone likes..
    Omg you should call her cardi p for puppy!!!
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OH, I love that. That has such a cute ring to it.  ;) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I have never had black eyed peas. The only person I know who made them was my aunt, and I decided when I was younger that they looked like little eyeballs so I never ate them. Ummm but now you have me craving corned beef and cabbage. Or a reuben. 

My puppy's name is Chloe! 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

I‘m happy with the weekend event! I won the lips and dress (won’t mention the kash I also won...) and then I also got the winter jacket with the coffee cup in a holiday gift box. I like the earnable outfit this weekend too but I don’t feel it’s very sparkly for NYE...it’s a lovely colour but a bit plain for a New Year event I thought...
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Happy new year to all my amazing forum friends you are all so amazing and I hope 2019 is going to be a fantastic year for you all! 🎉🥳
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Happy 2019 to all my fellow KKH Lovers! <3 This will be the best one yet.

I'm so bummed we didn't get the Times Square tho. I would love an updated version. It's a KKH tradition! And the random Miami/Vegas/OAK storyline just doesn't cut it.

I would really appreciate hearing from glu through @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas as to what's been happening to the storylines and what we should expect from now on. My sundays videos always features them and they were such a big part of the game, so I'd just like to know what's the deal.
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Not gonna lie, a tiny part of me was hoping to open the game and get a call from Kim or someone  wishing me happy new year and gifting some stars or something. This whole festive season has seemed so lacklustre and whilst I appreciate the effort that goes into the game from developers I think I’d be grateful for fewer kollections and collaborations and a bit more love towards players via better storylines, earnables and thank you gifts! If they can design new kollections every week, surely they can put some energy into creating great earnables and stories 
    This. I agree. I just think we need to hear from the team and give a feedback. Are they aware? Are they focusing more on items and less on gameplay? We only got new rooms in Bel-Air. Which ok... LOVE! But I'd love a new tropical destination! I love the FABULOUS and AMAZINGLY designed items. But I'd love also GOOD paying businesses and more story line fun. 

The KKH wit was the signature mark of it, come on!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I love these boots. I don't think that I'll make it to the last earnable which is the outfit. Party events are my least favorite anyways 💁🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Happy new year dolls 💕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Happy new year everyone! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers