Options

🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    That is really....French Glamour right here..
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'm not buying tickets because I'm not dumping money into something that I'm not guaranteed to win as @AliBryant said. Imagine you buy tickets. Maybe you're a new player and you don't have a lot of items. Now you're in the lead! You just put $20 into tickets that you could've spent on k-stars for clothes or kollections or opening GB items or whatever. Last hour of the event you're at a 300 point lead and another player comes along and buys tickets also. Event ends. You've now wasted $20 because you didn't get the item you were fighting for.

Or this scenario: You have to spend $20 to get to the top spot in your game yet three of your friends didn't have to spend anything to get it. Now imagine doing that for several SYS events in a row. You're paying money for something that others are getting for free week after week.

Do you understand how infuriating that is? 

Agreed!
    Glu isn't ever going to get my money for this new SYS format.
    I miss the days of buying one item, and being able to do as much as I want with it, with no purchases necessary. That's why I'm 110% boycotting Trendsetters, and I encourage others to do so as well.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    After barely passing 40 with my actual “French Glamour” looks (complete with berets and smart coats/dresses) I resigned myself to the fact that to get anywhere in Trendsetters (and actually have a chance to finish the event!) I would have to resort to gowns, once again (and then then, thanks to ticket buyers who are now 1000 points ahead, I’ll only manage to scrape 3rd place if I’m lucky!!) 
    Here are my highest scoring looks so far... 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Here are my entries 17-20:

Tried submitting an outfit with one of the barets again and this time it turned out so much better than the previous ones! Finally an outfit in line with the task 'French Glamour' (well, in my opnion ;) ) .
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Just got the hair. Idk bout u but I actually like this hair. Here’s my doll with street-style distressed look from head to toe [not really with the boots but it works, I guess?] 🙃
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Latest looks. Surprised that my bird aura got good votes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I like that the girl who bought a couple of tickers, now is only 5 points ahead of me. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Ok, a bikini with the skirt (multi colors of this in daily GBs) won against a nice black cocktail dress with gold trim.  The cocktail dress got my vote.  It wasn't the popular vote.  If you see any little chunks of hair, ear or eye on the floor, step carefully.  My head exploded and I'm waiting for cleanup.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I've caught up to / passed the ticket buyers in my group, but I know that no matter how good my scores are my 27 free tickets won't beat the unknown number of tickets they can and will purchase.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    @kokokokonut what if you live in Australia where Christmas is in summer? :D 
    Hmmmm, If you live in Australia and are going for French Glam, I'd leave the antlers at home. If you were going for Christmas Glam, and wore the gold ones, you'd get my vote.  BTW, the antlers in question were the roll-around-in-the-mud-and-you-can't-tell-the-difference-reindeer brown color.   Just my opinion.  But as you can see, the antlers didn't do me in. 
    It was the popular vote for bikini over appropriate dress that totaled my freshly coiffed head.  lol.
    But hey, I folded and started wearing gowns so who am I to throw reindeer droppings? <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Rebelliaux I really like it with that hair color!
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Latest looks. Surprised that my bird aura got good votes. 
    I have a girl in my trendsetters who looks like she’s using the bird aura with every single look (at least for the past couple days), and she’s doing well, maybe that’s the secret move!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo yessss attack them with pigeons! Like Snow White in the second shrek movie. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    He keeps buying tickets 😭 like common man, does anyone know what the first place prize for guys is?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    He keeps buying tickets 😭 like common man, does anyone know what the first place prize for guys is?
    150 K-stars and 25 energy bolts
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @judithkkh thank you! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @judithkkh thank you! 
    you're welcome! you would think that he would rather spend that money on k-stars packs but nooo
    let's spend it all on tickets
    makes 0 sense to have guys against girls when they don't even get clothes, i'd love this to change
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    What’s the point of buying tickets, when you can just buy k-starts? 🤔 And I know someone will say because it’s cheaper, but after several bought tickets it becomes pointless.
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Ok so mini-update required : I just passed the girl who bought tickets - I'm 1011 et she's 968.
    I'm still containing my excitement, because she can buy more tickets (and probably will until tomorrow) BUT TAKE THAT ! (PS : Sorry, I'm overreacting). (PS bis : Oh well, no, not sorry, this event needs some overreaction in order to make Glu change it). 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    edited January 2019

okayyy
    i'm honestly loving the hair more than i thought i would
  • Options
    Congratulations.  The hair looks much better than I originally thought.  I can’t wait to win mine.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    aww thank you @kokokokonut! 💞 exactly my thoughts, i don't know but i think it looks so much better once is in our wardrobes
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Guys how many points is the hair? Is it 1200 or 1150?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Guys how many points is the hair? Is it 1200 or 1150?
    iOS
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    judithkkh said:

okayyy
    i'm honestly loving the hair more than i thought i would
    @judithkkh I am LOVING that style on your doll! I may save my k-stars and purchase that jacket/trousers combo this VIP weekend! 😁
  • Options
    thank you babe @MissEm1994! 💜💜 can't wait to see you wearing it 😍
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The only thing i hate about being a Facebook KKH player is that i can only submit 3 looks per day instead of 4 (because i cant spend all day and night on the computer)....
    And with that i can never reach the last item, i mean usually i can reach to the 3rd item and sometimes the kash after it BUT never reach the energy, kstars and last item...
    But at least i am gratefull that we Facebook players can now enjoy the SYS Events <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.