Options

🗳️SYS - New Fashion Voting Event Starts 1/18/19 !

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @LovelyEmma waiting until after the event started actually worked out great for me. Before, I would get tickets at 10pm and 4am when I was in bed and I'd have to wake up during the night and submit a look. But starting it 2 hours late, my looks are now due at 12am and 6am. I wake up at 6am. So I submit 2 looks when I get up and it doesn't mess up the timer any. I think before when I would submit my 27th look there would be 4 hours on the clock? So I would think as long as you timed it so you're submitting your initial looks within 4 hours of the event starting you shouldn't lose out on any submissions and maybe you can find a more flexible timeframe.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I remember a few events ago, I woke up late, and freaked out. Then I opened the game, saw my timer was right, there was a waiting ticket, and just a few hours till the next one.  Doesn't the 2 per 12 hours thing work for you?  Can you make it work?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Does anyone know... if I submit my last look 15 minutes before the event ends, will the rest of the votes come in, or will I just keep my score for that outfit for what votes I got in those 15 minutes? Or does voting end right at 11pm? @KalindaKing
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae You'll get the full score for that outfit
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I do it the same way: submitting at 8am and 8pm, the event starts at 5pm here... Unless I'm awake and can submit right away
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Interesting that you guys submit every 12 hours. I submit every 6 except for overnight. SYS starts at 9am my time, so I submit at 9am, 3pm, 9pm, then go to bed and when I wake up at 7am, my 3am ticket is there for me to submit, and I still get my 9am ticket on schedule.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    That would be a great schedule. My event normally starts at 10am and it's a pain.
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My event starts at 10am, but I’ve started it at somewhat varying times each SYS so far. This time I submitted my first two looks at 10:30am, so I’ve been submitting looks consistently at 10:30am, 4:30pm, and 10:30pm every day, and then my 4:30am ticket is waiting for me when I wake up in the morning. I’m usually up past 10:30pm every night and up before 10:30am, so luckily for me the timing isn’t inconvenient and I don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night to submit a look.

It definitely makes sense to me that it’s difficult for some players though with varying schedules and time zones.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I agree. In London it starts at 4pm so as long as I can submit a look within the first hour I can submit a look before I go to bed at 11pm and then have one waiting when I get up at 6am. So works quite well for me. It must be hard for people who have it start late at night/small hours of the morning x
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Mine is also at 10 and 4. So 4am is a bit inconvenient. And even my 10am and 4pm can be bad if say im at work/class back to back and can’t check my phone (I can’t have my phone on me at all at work). This time I started 2 hours late because of work, but the 6am 12pm 6pm 12am schedule is actually working a lot better for me!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    I do it every 6 hours, at 5 hours after the last submission, I start dressing. Lol.  I am crazy like that.  My looks are 11 am, 5, pm, 11pm, 5 am.  If I don’t stay awake to do the 11:15ish ticket, I better be up and ready at the 5A.m., otherwise when 2 tickets are sitting there from Glu, the clock stops counting down. Once I submit 1 look, the 6hour clock begins again. But to me, I lost however much time the clock was stopped.  So I try not to head off before my last ticketvof the night.  That way, if I do oversleep....i’m Only holding one ticket.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I got the hair! Sadly the ticket buyers are still ahead of me by at least 1 or 2 looks each. My average points per look is 50.6. if I hadn't tried an on theme look at the beginning and got a 36, my average would be over 51! 

I like the hair best in this super dark brown color:

iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas finally I earned the blazer. I love it sm😻this look just gave me life.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
     Here’s my most recent looks! Nothing special, all repeats except the first and last and neither did amazing. Im scoring a little lower than usual lately.

I’m 47 points from completing SYS and earning the hair so watch my next look get 46  
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I've had some good scores so far & got the hair with my 23rd look... so I've been averaging about 50 points per look. Yay! Best ever I think. And I've been my number one trendsetter until tonight. About the top five of us have been in there the whole time going without tickets (2-5 moving in different places daily). It was fun being close with everyone & felt fair. I slowly crept up this week to about 100 points above number 2 today & then one doll who dropped to five & didn't look like she played yesterday bought tickets & is now 14 points ahead & number 1! 

I'm praying she just wanted to finish the SYS & doesn't care about trendsetters because I really want the dress & I'm not buying tickets. I think she might have used 4 to get caught up today, so if she bought a six pack... I'd get screwed. Booooooooooooo ticket buyer! She's cute too & could very well beat me with her looks. I have a tough group this week. Dang hair/dress swap Glu! I'd rather miss the hair, though I like both. #stressed

Edit: Crap! Now she's 50 points ahead!  :s
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My tickets are 5pm 11pm 5am and 11am. The 5pm and 11am will always be submitted at time. For the 11pm I always set my alarm and the 5am I do as soon as I wake up with the kids.

and the girl in my groups bought ticktets again... I was sooooo close. So Girl if you read this, you don't need that dress, I need it!!!😂😂😂

Just kidding..
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    icechic said:
    I've had some good scores so far & got the hair with my 23rd look... so I've been averaging about 50 points per look. Yay! Best ever I think. And I've been my number one trendsetter until tonight. About the top five of us have been in there the whole time going without tickets (2-5 moving in different places daily). It was fun being close with everyone & felt fair. I slowly crept up this week to about 100 points above number 2 today & then one doll who dropped to five & didn't look like she played yesterday bought tickets & is now 14 points ahead & number 1! 

I'm praying she just wanted to finish the SYS & doesn't care about trendsetters because I really want the dress & I'm not buying tickets. I think she might have used 4 to get caught up today, so if she bought a six pack... I'd get screwed. Booooooooooooo ticket buyer! She's cute too & could very well beat me with her looks. I have a tough group this week. Dang hair/dress swap Glu! I'd rather miss the hair, though I like both. #stressed

Edit: Crap! Now she's 50 points ahead!  :s
    I am just at the same point as you. I started being first, now i am second because it looks like someone is buying just when i pass her. I am 100 points away so i hopefully make it 🤞good luck to you too.
  • Options
    Cute! 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Channeling Leelo from Fifth Element with the hair. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My entries 21-24:

And behold: ticket-buyer-girl must have submitted a lot of not too great looks as I’m catching up:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I’m super inspired by one of my SYS friends — she adds an animal every few rounds and it gives me so much joy!!!

I’m going to do a round with Manolito the parrot in tribute.
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @LovelyEmma waiting until after the event started actually worked out great for me. Before, I would get tickets at 10pm and 4am when I was in bed and I'd have to wake up during the night and submit a look. But starting it 2 hours late, my looks are now due at 12am and 6am. I wake up at 6am. So I submit 2 looks when I get up and it doesn't mess up the timer any. I think before when I would submit my 27th look there would be 4 hours on the clock? So I would think as long as you timed it so you're submitting your initial looks within 4 hours of the event starting you shouldn't lose out on any submissions and maybe you can find a more flexible timeframe.
    Sadly i cant submit looks at night!
    I can stay on the computer from around 11 in the morning to around 6 in the afternoon :/ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    This is the trendsetters #1 on the other girl’s game I have. I still can gain votes for 4 more looks but unless she stops right here, I have no chance of winning without buying tickets. My average is over 52 votes (1199 for 23 looks). How is it a fair competition?!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love this new short shaggy bob! Violetta’s wearing it to an office party to let off some steam. 

Here are some of the top-voted looks for me so far! @KalindaKing handhelds are disappearing from this display, just FYI (I’m on iOS 12.1.3).

• Options
    Sadly i cant submit looks at night!
    I can stay on the computer from around 11 in the morning to around 6 in the afternoon :/ 
    Do you mean you can’t get ON the computer, even long enough to submit a look and shut down again?  If your only access is 11-4 I see your problem.  ;(. I’m curious but I won’t ask. I hope the situation changes for you. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    To the #1 girl on Jon’s game, I’m not fighting for #1. I just need to submit one last look to earn the last prize 75 KStars then I won’t use my last two free tickets. For my male doll’s game, I would rather stay #2 (earn less KStars) for a girl to win the dress. That being said, save your $ unless you really want to support Glu financially. Congrats! 😉

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up 😣😣 you guys might have to talk me down when they buy more tickets
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon It’s not. Whoever said it was a fair competition needs a reality check. It all depends on dumb luck (what group you end up in) and other people’s choices (how many tickets they buy) unless you buy tickets yourself, but even then someone could easily outbid you… I hate how I have zero control over it, it’s driving me insane 😶
    iOS
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I’m number one in 2 games, and the 3rd game another player and I keep going neck and neck.  I’m #1, then she is.  I have to knock it out of the park with my next 3 looks, or she will end on the win.  ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.