Options

🛍️ KK:H WeekEnd Event -1/25/19 Predictive Bullhorns Say VIP

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My little guy is screaming for spoilers! (Ok I just caught him mid-yawn)

iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I can’t wait. I’ve got a bad case of Spoiler Fever.  I’m weak.  Can’t....go...on....need ...spoilers, soon?  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @elettrahere Sure, Assuming you have the bonus star, so only 4 stars to fill:

You need to invite 4 friends (foyer, living room, dining room, pool), and tap each of the 4 friend actions first. THEN go to the foyer and tap the 2 energy task by the cameraman. If that task isn't there, you need to go tap the 1 energy task by the front door, then the 2 energy by the cameraman. Then you are done. It can take 18 or 19 energy depending on if the task by the cameraman is there or not.
    There is a 2 energy task in the pool, called "unfiltered comment" that you can use to finnish, too :)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited January 2019
    My lovely kitten Shiba is also yawning for spoilers!🤣🤗
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The 2 energy task and 1 energy task is in all the rooms just FYI. I usually tap them in the dining room.
  • Options
    You guys are making me wish I wasn't at work ☹️ I wanna cuddle my pup
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    If anyone is thinking about the St Moritz Ski Resort, I found this link with the helpful answers to improve your rating! :)

https://kimkardashianhollywood.fandom.com/wiki/St._Moritz_Ski_Resort
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    So excited for the spoilers!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I’ve saved 1000 stars so I am desperate for the earnables to be good!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae that is really helpful! I see there is an unanswered comment by a user at the bottom though. Are the weekly gigs required or no?
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @AliBryant Which weekly gigs?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    In the beginning you'll need to do these gigs because it'll help improve the resort's rank. Once you get to world class status I've skipped them and I don't think it matters. I don't get them every week though. 
  • Options
    You guys are making me wish I wasn't at work ☹️ I wanna cuddle my pup
    I am at work too, but I live in an appartment so the only puppy I have is a chihuahua toy that my BF offered me. he thought I would forget about the real chihuahua I need in my life !! Otherwise, I grew up with a dog in my family, and he is now living with my mom. I miss him :(
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    @AliBryant I think, from my understanding, that if the question when he calls requires a gig, then yes, but if it a question that does not require a gig, then no. I do not own it, but I will tomorrow and I will update you if no one does before then :) I think that only 2 of the 7 phone call options require a gig! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @AliBryant do you know if the SO Chic London has a better payout if I furnish it? I see I can fully furnish with Kash which is rare
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae @AliBryant the manager of Ski Resort doesn't call everyday. Maybe every 2 or 3 days. And sometimes it is required to model for a 3h gig, so it's really easy to complete. If you don't want to model, you can pass it but then your resort's branding will decrease and you won't get the full payment at the end of the week. 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    If anyone is thinking about the St Moritz Ski Resort, I found this link with the helpful answers to improve your rating! :)

https://kimkardashianhollywood.fandom.com/wiki/St._Moritz_Ski_Resort
    Thanks fir finding this, but this Info is already posted in the Business Properties thread.   If you ever have a question, you can check the reference threads.  If you find new info, posting it in the appropriate thread will usually get the info added.  If not dm me. ;)
    You can find links to all the Reference threads in the Reference thread hub Sticky.  We gave it the umbrella emoji, because it’s hoyses all the links. 
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437380/reference-threads-hub#latest
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Ok, I'm ready to show you the items. Here you go...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    GIFT BOX - FEMALE: Get Kylie's look!

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    EARNABLES

Shoes match the trendsetters outfit 😍
  • Options
    KOLLECTION

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    GIFT BOX - MALE

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Kind of disappointed, I don’t love any of the items so I’ll just stop at the dress, looks like I’m not getting my plane this weekend 😭
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    I have to wait until next week for the purple dress?!  :'(:'(:'(
    iOS
  • Options
    KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    GIFT BOX - FEMALE: Get Kylie's look!

Will try to get this! 🥰🥰🥰
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Here's my first impression.

Earnables : I like the shoes and the dress - not sure about the hair, it's cute but needs to be wore with the dress I think. We will need to try it with different outfits to see if it fits.

GB : I like the dress, although it's simple. I like the sunglasses, but my doll never wear those so IDK. The hair seems pretty basic. Not gonna chase this time.

Kollection : I don't like it. I am not a fan of Kollections, but this particular one looks pretty unworthy. IMO, Kollections happen too often and this is made at the expense of quality. 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    EARNABLES

What a dream dress!! Love the color and the cut 😍💝
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I love the earnables!!! 💙 The shoes look like they match the trendsetters clutch exactly, I loooove the dress, and I think the hair is adorable. I get Cinderella vibes from the bow and kinda love it.

Giftbox: really like the dress, the accessories are ok, and I’ll have to see the hair on my doll. I’ll probably only open 1-2 boxes besides my free one so I hope I’m lucky enough to get the dress but if not I don’t think I’ll chase.

fashion goals: looks identical to the Valentine’s box hair, except it’s longer. I reeeeally like it (and I don’t have the valentines hair). The dress is cute and so are the eyes but I’m still obsessed with the contour lol so idk if I’ll use them. I’ll have to see it on my doll first!

kollection: I really only like the bundle and maybe the heels so I don’t think I’ll be trying. Not very interesting to me. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh