Options

🎆 v9.9 Update - Goodies Await But We Need A Klue

1111213141517Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok screenshots don’t lie. I got the Bianca/grace charity. That’s it. BUT often I finish the storyline, and Simon or someone calls with another.  Let’s see if this storyline leads into another.  And I don’t mean more gigs.  I mean a separate storyline.  Maybe it’s eadier to run one after the other, than 2 separate arcs.  We’ll see.   ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy I think you meant to tag @AliBryant but I’m always happy to help 😂 but I only got the Bianca one too. I’ve never gotten any of the tale of crowns ones from any update so there’s gotta me something in my tasks that’s preventing me even though I only have 4 tasks...
    Hahahaha omg yes! I think I saw you in my game or Facebook and had you in my mind 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yess I didn’t either!! I don’t even know what’s about
     Im so sorry! Thank you @AliBryant
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Some of you have been asking for more details about the lovers achievement, so you can get those gifts from your partner! Here is a list of the # of dates required to achieve each level:

Level 1: 10

Level 2: 30

Level 3: 50

Level 4: 100

Level 5: 150

Level 6: 225

Level 7: 300

Level 8: 375

Level 9: 450

Level 10: 600

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh good, thanks for this @KalindaKing. @thelifeofRaeRae this will help you build the guide!
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    This might be a silly question, but for the number of dates, is that the number you need with one specific partner or just number of dates total?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    This might be a silly question, but for the number of dates, is that the number you need with one specific partner or just number of dates total?
    Just dates total. My doll is married but I dated a bunch of randos to get the prizes.
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you!! You are amazing ♥️
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    So will my husband just turn a blind eye if I date others on the side... as long as I keep dating him too? I've been fearful of dating others for fear he'd divorce me. lol 😆 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    @icechic yes! My doll has been married for 4 years. I still date him once every other day so we stay married. But for events I always date other people since you get shorter dates with them. I don't want to be doing eight hour dates during an event.
    iOS
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Am I supposed to be doing something special to be getting the lovers achievements? I've gone on more than ten dates, but haven't received any gifts yet... 
    And Is there supposed to be an announcement in the megaphone? I don't have one... 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    icechic said:
    So will my husband just turn a blind eye if I date others on the side... as long as I keep dating him too? I've been fearful of dating others for fear he'd divorce me. lol 😆 
    I been dating other NPCs for the past two years and he still have not broken up with my doll. Just date when your spouse have a frowning emoji and you should be fine. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    Thanks for the info... I guess that explains why I catch him hanging out in Chateau Nuit every so often.... I'm always like "Hey! Why aren't you hanging out in the house right now?" lol KKH with their open relationships. 🤷‍♀️
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Do you guys ever get passed a certain point with the NPC's though? I know at once time if you leveled up your relationship with another character you'd get a cheating call. I don't know at what point it triggered though. I've not had it happen personally because I've never tested it though so I don't know if that's still the case.
  • Options
    I always delete them when they reach 500 points, so I don't know. I do recall that happening years ago before my doll married though.
    iOS
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Ah I was asking myself this question this morning and I remembered when I started playing years ago, my husband knew when I was cheating almost instantaneously! But if this age is over, I may start dating other guys to complete the event faster! (but please, don't tell Zach...)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Whoah, when I first played years ago, my husband knew I was cheating right away. But now you can date others and not get caught? I'm with @Allegorie and @AliBryant, I am going to date NPC's to complete the Lovers Achievement quicker! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Try it at your own risk dolls! Who knows what the specifics are about it. But for me, my doll has been married since 2015, and last year I tried dating NPCs to complete dating events and it was ok. I just make sure to still date my husband every 1-2 days to keep him happy.
    iOS
  • Options
    Open relationships are a thing these days - maybe your hubby is into it. Hopefully mine is too!  :D
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Maybe it's something that disappeared when the emotions showed up? As long as he's still blissfully happy then it's easier to sneak around? lol
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited February 2019
    Well I'll try it. If my husband is unhappy, I'll find another one? And I'll ask for full custody of our 2 children, of course!
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I cheated on my doll’s ex husbands several times and nothing happened :D
    iOS
  • Options
    I broke up with mine to catch a break. That was a couple months ago. Now they've added new reward items so I am not impressed. Also, I started dating him again last weekend because I knew a dating event was coming up and wanted to jumpstart that and he's already asked for a divorce... twice?! I haven't even gone on 5 dates with the idiot, why is he being so needy already?
  • Options
    Reached the final lovers achievement prize, this hairstyle:

iOS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Reached the final lovers achievement prize, this hairstyle:

Ohh the hair is actually really cute :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++