edited January 2019
    Someone post the featured items please!

Where is the new stuff?
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Someone post the featured items please!

Where are the new stuff?
    you can find it all going into your wardrobe and clicking on Featured items ā˜ŗ
  • Options
    HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    @KalindaKing Will there be Spread the Love boxes this year?
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I couldnā€™t agree more @johana, they really shouldnā€™t punish loyalty
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited January 2019
    You know why loyalty is punished? Everyone go watch the episode of South Park about Freemium games. These companies only care about the 1% of the players that are so addicted they have to buy everything. Not about those who only splurge once in a while.
    Edit: care? more like prey
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited January 2019
    @Silz1217 Can you remind me about what happened to that gig in your game?
    @KalindaKing Idk I havenā€™t done it yet but I googled it and it sent me to the forum where I guess they couldnā€™t click actions the star were missing and couldnā€™t do anything because they were stuck in that gig I guess
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    The iOS update just popped up in the app store!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Is the new Tale of Crowns storyline more than one gig this time? And does Amazon still get automatic updates? The last time I had to actually click on the update button to get the update. I like the automatic better because I don't have to keep checking when it's ready.
    Never mind my question about automatic updates since that's exactly what happened.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    iOS update is here ā˜ŗļø
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Johana said:
    I feel like this is the way glu dealt with us wanting our daily k-stars back. I am so angry right now. I will continue to speak about this so less dolls feel this miserable about spending money on the game. Gold VIP costs 55 euros in my country. That would buy me a return flight to Paris! Is that not a high price for the daily k-stars we should be getting anyways? For all the time Iā€™m playing I have only bougth 2x10 euro K-Star packs on the game anniversary and on black friday, one bundle, one month of bronze VIP, 7 SYS tickets and 2 holiday gifts for friends. Do you think it was worth it for me to lose 6750 K-stars for the 15 months Im playing? I am livid!
    I couldn't agree more with you. When i bought the first time in the game i didn't even know i was going to lose my 20 kstars daily. I would prefer watch 20 videos and open boxes than pay $10-$15 for one outfit en 60 kstars. And $50 for a subscription its too much, it's a game!! I can buy 2 pairs of really nice shoes in my country with those $50, why can't they make it more affordable price. Why not only one subscription and you could get all items, all quest and it would take you a little bit longer to complete them all. I like this game a lot but i dont think it's worth it to pay so much
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @AliBryant This offer just popped up in my game after updating! This makes me wonder if they released more SMCs! Will have to wait and see!Ā 

• Options
    edited January 2019
    so are the early access VIP items removed too or is my game not showing them up anymore?
    just noticed there's an hour left for my set of kollections to change and i'm excited
    Evening Essentials please be there
    @melissakkh this might be one of my favorite things, getting to have a new SMC daily is so exciting! especially if they added the most recent ones
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @melissakkh omg I really hope so!! A new offer every day has been one of my favorite new things
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    louguyz4louguyz4 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    iOS update is out now
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mikaylachimo @AliBryant This offer just popped up in my game after updating! This makes me wonder if they released more SMCs! Will have to wait and see!Ā 

Omg this is exciting! I hope so. Iā€™ll let you know in 2 hours what my next one is, though I wonder if Iā€™ll need to get to the end of the current rotation before seeing a new one...
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited January 2019
    Wait @melissakkh.... those outfits on yours are in the closet now....

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited January 2019

YESSS!! Finally hiting the iOS update button!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Soooo, when is the next update?
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    PSA: missing furniture is back!

Also, Iā€™m really curious about the Spread the Love boxes... I would love a chance to get new items as well as the items from last year like we did with the Joy boxes. Does anybody remember when the Valentineā€™s boxes were released last year?
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes! You can buy the same Spread the Love boxes that were available last year.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo I know! But before the update I didnā€™t get any offers because I had all the SMCs in rotation. This makes me think that they MIGHT have added new ones. Or maybe just some bundles with wardrobe items! I will have to wait until tomorrow to tell you.Ā 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    So Iā€™m guessing that means no new ones? I didnā€™t do them last year so Iā€™m happy but it sucks for the people who have all the itemsĀ 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    YASSSS!!! Thank you Kalinda for blessing us! But are they gonna be new one as well? @KalindaKing
  • Options
    Does anybody know if there is a thread somewhere that shows all of the VIP items from the past? Iā€™m considering becoming a bronze VIP but Iā€™d like to know which items are included with it.
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    so we're not going to have new ones? or are these going to be added like the Spread the Joy boxes