Options

🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My first 2 looks kinda floped!
    One got 38 and the other 31...
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    3 and 4. I thought they were pretty Spring like. 🤔

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited March 2019

This is really hard!! Vote for me if you can please ❤️
  • Options
    IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    My 1-5 looks. I’m disappointed about my scores because I usually get like 45 votes. I thought these looks were pretty spring like but🤷🏼‍♀️😂
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What I think is Springlike is not getting votes.  but i'm  going to continue to dress springy and see what happens. I agree no stress this time everyone take deep cleansing breaths and then let it out again.   relax, and have a good time. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Well, my scores are dropping! Yesterday’s looks:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant I'm sorry your game didn't reflect your votes right away last night. Sometimes there can be a delay and that's normal. If it doesn't get resolved within a few hours or by the end of the event, you can PM me.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I really like the trendsetter hair and am willing to buy tickets for it, but there is still no cap to the votes, so i’ll sit it out... #sadlife
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @chanellie Can you please send me a private message with a screenshot from that Facebook user?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    yezx said:
    I really like the trendsetter hair and am willing to buy tickets for it, but there is still no cap to the votes, so i’ll sit it out... #sadlife
    Not only that, but cheaters have found a way to get tickets without paying for them in the game. So if you are in a group with one of those people, you are screwed. This event is such a joke.
    I was wondering that. In one group I’m in on FB someone finished and said they bought 60 tickets. Which perhaps is legit but 60? On day one? 🤔
  • Options
    alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Omg. I actually was so into the look on the left!  ☹️
    This is so hard! 

• Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I’m in first place! This isn’t going to last too long
  • Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I don't know if they are buying tickets or have hacked games 🤔😆

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Number 1 in my trendsetters group has 1028 points jfc calm downnnn
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'd be suspicious of anyone who has higher than 800 points right now. If you figure they bought the highest ticket package, that gives them an average of 47 points per look which I think is being generous. Granted they could've bought more than one ticket package, but so early in the event?
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    My first 3 looks
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'd be suspicious of anyone who has higher than 800 points right now. If you figure they bought the highest ticket package, that gives them an average of 47 points per look which I think is being generous. Granted they could've bought more than one ticket package, but so early in the event?
    Can't you buy as many tickets as you want? She's at 1092 now... I'm just like, girl chill out, you literally don't have to submit a single look from now on
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited March 2019
    My 3rd look got 30 votes *sigh*...
    On the bright side im currently on 3rd place on my Trendsetter group... Lets see how long that will last :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    it is a real thing that people are hijacking their way to 1st place (i guess there's a chance they bought more than one pack of tickets/had more from the previous one but being 1,000+ this early? sounds sketchy) which is sad but as long as i keep myself inside 2-5 places i'll be okay 💆‍♀️ 
  • Options
    daffodil said:
    Can't you buy as many tickets as you want? She's at 1092 now... I'm just like, girl chill out, you literally don't have to submit a single look from now on
    i believe you can buy unlimited tickets (you can keep buying packs) yes but it is a little weird that they're doing it this early
  • Options
    Well, my scores are dropping! Yesterday’s looks:

i didn't think about using the tiny squirrel omg that's adorable, love your looks 💗
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok I started the event late cause I didn’t know we were going to have the sys since it missed lunched on Sunday .. and I still don’t know what time it started so if someone submitted look from the beginning of it without buying ticket how many look would you have submitted by now?  
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Silz1217 5 free looks so far
    iOS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Reading these comments makes me sad. It is really unfortunate that cheaters are ruining such a fun game for the rest of us who put money into this game. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    chanelliechanellie Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @chanellie Can you please send me a private message with a screenshot from that Facebook user?
    what’s your facebook? she deleted the post but i have screenshots of her profile sadly not of the cheating post
  • Options
    chanellie said:
    what’s your facebook? she deleted the post but i have screenshots of her profile sadly not of the cheating post
    I have screencaps if needed. I’m pretty sure it’s the same one I mentioned above. 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Edit: Come to think of it, Miranda Priestley would tell me exactly what I'm getting wrong. "Florals. For Spring? Groundbreaking."
    This was literally all I could think of when I first heard the theme and started planning!! 😂

that aside, I think your looks are so cute! I especially love the one with the swan purse. 
    Seem like we're in good company thinking of that Florals, For Spring? quote! 

And thank you! I finally got the swan purse this time. Reminds me of the time Big gifted Carrie one in Sex and the City, and she responded by saying I Love You because she didn't LOVE the purse LOL. 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    For what it is worth, I've bought two ticket packs before. Why? Because I love to style! I had that many different looks to try -- quality, on theme looks. I have nothing else to spend my gift cards on, so it sparked joy for me. 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    🙏🏻 Add 🙏🏻 a 🙏🏻 cap 🙏🏻 to 🙏🏻 trendsetters. 🙏🏻

We've been saying this ^ since the new SYS/ts started. We hated it when it was a bidding war, now we hate it even more because we can now also lose to people who are hacking tickets. Ridiculous. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh