Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 3/22/19 - Spring's Here/Let's Shop/VIP!

Comments

• Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I love the hair so much!!! I’m overly happy about it 😂 i have no life 😂😂😂
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Now I've got the dress, I do like it.💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @melissakkh You’re bad influence but at least with good taste! 😂

I decided to get that dress, so I opened two more boxes and I got kstars and hair, I love it even more now that I see it on my doll 💛 

I still needed to spend 10 stars more to get the earnable dress, so I got this skirt for 30 I think? It’s short, but I like how it looks with the top.

And I really like the earnable dress now but girl, that pose.. looks like my doll got it in two sizes too small but is in denial, so she’s holding her breath to keep it together. That forced smile from the photo booth makes it even worse 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Options
    yezx said:
    Okaaaaay, I’m getting the bundle!!
    Yaaass!! Do it!!!  I’m cheering on you! 
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    I opened the white shirt first. I was so upset so I opened another. Then I was enraged and opened another and got the hair. Lol oops. I’m only 50 stars from the dress. I purchased the diamond pop up shop dress and some longer nails with a new color so far 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    I opened the white shirt first. I was so upset so I opened another. Then I was enraged and opened another and got the hair. Lol oops. I’m only 50 stars from the dress. I purchased the diamond pop up shop dress and some longer nails with a new color so far 
    I really want the hair but i’m to scared to buy something and open my free box 😂😂😂
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    OMG I GOT THE HAIR!!!! 😍😍😍😍
    iOS 📲
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The first pallet I bought the boxes got two items!! The second on I did right after because I had my free box and not even ONE item?!?!? How is this even possible 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited March 2019

As usual, I did kollections! No stars this time, but at least it wasn’t just kash and energy! Im so broke now, so if anyone needs me, ill be grinding for stars

looooove the bundle

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was going to wait on the Fashion Goals but then I saw all of you with the hair and bought it immediately. 

I tried my luck at opening 2 boxes of the Creme de la Creme kollection since I already got the kash out of the way and ended up with the pink top on my first pick, then made a 5 k-star profit with my second pick. So I'm done. 

I got the GB top in my free box and it's... ok. It's one of those top that only works with high waisted bottoms and I didn't have any that quite looked right with it. So I'll continue to play around. Really would've loved the hair or k-stars back but at least it wasn't kash so I'm not gonna complain too much.

Now to earn back some k-stars!!
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box! Wooho! 🥳🥳 So happy I didn’t have to chase

iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Got Kash in my free box so rage opened another.... energy. Opened two more and got the skirt then top. Stopping there. I'd love the hair but too risky to chase at this point. 
    iOS
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    zepphrius said:
    I have 45 k stars and I thought I was rich until I came onto the forum and saw what everyone was planning to spend this weekend😬😂
    Ever since I realized the frequency of VIP weekends, I've been much more diligent about watching the k-star videos every day 😂😂
    I would love if Amazon had the videos because I would watch them all😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Spent exactly 300 and I’m done. Here are some of my purchases! I love the long nails and I’ve wanted the black purse for a while :) happy shopping everyone!! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited March 2019
    So, I immediately caved and bought the new FG package. I couldn’t help myself - the hair is so gorgeous! 

But it then I tried to chase the GB hairstyle and this was my first box...

What the heck, right?!

Well, nearly 300 kstars later, I’m finally the proud owner of the whole GB outfit + hair. I feel like the most glamorous set of pixels out there!

Everything in moderation, including moderation, right dolls? 😊

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Bought a box and got the hair!!!
    then opened my free one
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Got the top from the GB and love it. I want the skirt so badly to match the top but I dont want to risk it as I already reach my 300 KStars.  I dont want to spend 40KStars and get 4000Kash. That should be illegal. Bought Perfumery and Prague Bar, and two pets. So i think I am done but will dream of the skirt 😢😢😢
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love seeing everyone in their stuff.  That Fashion Goals hair is beautiful.  i had a list, but that's out the window.  I keep walking around trying to get a call from Maria.....she calls.  Sneakers.  not what I'm after.  lol.     And the KStar for every 5star gig .......well I spend them faster than I earn them but still.......  I love this Event.  No stress, leisurely gigging.  Ahhhh life is good on VIP Friday. ;)   Only bad thing?  I can't pace myself.  I end up finished on Friday, and then I'm just tempted all weekend "Oh yeah, I wanted that..  I wanted this."  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Love the bundle! I also bought 2 nail polishes I didn’t have to open my free box, and opened two more. Kstars>top>skirt! I’d like to have the hair and shoes but I’m afraid 😬
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I wanted the hair before I came here this morning now seeing all your cute dolls I want it even more, if only the glu gods didn’t loath me right now 
    Money TWICE

Hideous briefcase purse, yet another black dress and money 

Mat least I got the boots in the second round, hoping on hope for the hair in the third round

• Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

I love all of my new items! My free box was kstars, then I got energy, but thankfully my third (and last) box was the hair ☺️ I can’t decide which color I like best for the hair but I thought the pink looked nice nice with the dress.
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sooo i got Kash on my free GiftBox...

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OMG!!!
    I just realized something!! On this update i got Kash on every single of my free weekend giftboxes :O 
    Can this bad juju just leave me alredy?? T-----T
    Bring me the next update and some good jujus <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

I’ll keep my stars, I’m not super impressed 😕...
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited March 2019
    My chase went pretty good, got everything but the top, but I really didn't want to risk it.
    I'm thinking about getting the pop up shop dress which would get me the earnable dress, but I'm still so bothered by the bottom... 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Edit: Nevermind 😳
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I started off buying the Korkov pop-up mermaid dress. I decided not to chase the gift box items. Although I like the items, I ended up getting two kollections that I wanted to finish, and I didn't want to wait around for a chance that they might appear during another VIP event. 

I'm very happy that I got the hair in my free box!

I completed the "Pretty in Purple" kollection (I only had the bundle left), and then I opened two boxes on the "Evening Essentials" kollection—I got the shoes and the bundle. I reaaaalllly want that hair (I like it more than the current weekend event hair), so I might just finish off the kollection...

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    The first pallet I bought the boxes got two items!! The second on I did right after because I had my free box and not even ONE item?!?!? How is this even possible 
    WHOA!  That is messed up!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted