Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event - 3/22/19 - Spring's Here/Let's Shop/VIP!

Comments

• Options
    monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I have opened five boxes and havent got a single item... The Gods have spoken... I guess I will get them in a tb box in about 10 years time 😅
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
     What a lucky pick! I think my selection is better because I have already cleared out all of the basic gift box clothes.
    IOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @katiealexandraa. I love this hair.  I wore the dress for my last Ticket, I wished I’d used this hair.  My vote....go for it.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I made a cheat sheet for the new pose:

Yes!! Especially the last dress. The detailing is so gorgeous but I literally never wear it because the big sleeves look so disproportionate compared to how close together the legs/feet are
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

My chase this morning!! I haven’t seen the skirt ONCE, which is absolute crap in my opinion. These GBs are getting worse! The hair was a box I bought before my free one and I screamed because that’s what I wanted the most 😂 
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Got kash in both my boxes so I gave up. Got a pop up dress, a new lip color, and a spin on a kollection that got me energy. Not a great VIP weekend for me, but I think i’ll use the purple dress a lot more than I planned.
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I opened a couple gift boxes for the VIP event and got the GB outfit and shoes after my first box was Cash. I really like the GB outfit. I like the GB hair but don’t want to risk spending more k stars as I would probably get energy / more cash. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    I almost forgot, I got this gold dress too! My new obsession.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa That gold dress got me 50+ in SYS, with the wine too!
    iOS
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Took two spins on the midnight rendezvous kollection which got my the dress (exactly 300!) and won the 120 kstars on my second spin. It worked out well! But I still have the dress, bundle, & handheld camera (I think that’s what we decided it was) and of course those are the 3 things I want. 💁🏼‍♀️ 
    I guess it’s now or never? 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    In this event....50 is a nice score.   That IS a nice dress.  Congrats.  and congrats on that score Ali. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Which one should i get ... green juice (which could be an iced drink?) or coffee (particularly for SYS)? 
  • Options
    @charlottegold green, since we probably have several summery SYS coming up
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant such a good point, thank you!!!
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    The first pallet I bought the boxes got two items!! The second on I did right after because I had my free box and not even ONE item?!?!? How is this even possible 
    How is no one commenting on this 😳😳 thats a scam glu! You should actually message them, this is so sad... im sorry for you 😞
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I see people getting one and two items in their palette.... You have to do something about this GLU, this is taking advantage of your players to make them spend money for something that´s not gauranteed at all. ALL the items should be in every palette.

I feel sad for supporting this game when the players are treated like this..
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2019
    It's because the gift box is technically a black box, so you're going to have black box items and white (daily) box items in them if you don't have them already. The question is why gift boxes are not separate from black boxes and should only contain GB prizes. With the weekday events there's no need to include black/white box prizes in our weekend gift boxes when we have two black boxes during the weekday to win from
  • Options
    But what about people who have all the white and black box items? I still get two item palettes occasionally. Three items more common. They are just filled with kash and energy, not daily items.
    iOS
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Even if you have all the daily gift box items and black box items, you are still going to get closet items. Which sometimes is nice, one time I got this super cute dress that in the closet is 120 k-stars. But they need to stop putting daily gb and black gb items in the pallets, it frustrating. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    AliBryant said:
    But what about people who have all the white and black box items? I still get two item palettes occasionally. Three items more common. They are just filled with kash and energy, not daily items.
    I was more referring to why basic clothing shows up in gift boxes. I don't agree with it either so I'm not disputing it's a problem. I also feel that all GB items should be in every palette until you've collected them all but that's a different story. 
  • Options
    @soundspretty I see what you mean! And I definitely agree all items should appear until you have them all.
    iOS
  • Options
    They would never do it, but wouldn't it be wonderful if all GB items were guaranteed to be in a palette and you had the option of opening all 8 boxes to chase for them? I feel like a lot more people would be willing to spend the k-stars to chase because it's less of a risk. I know I would.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    They would never do it, but wouldn't it be wonderful if all GB items were guaranteed to be in a palette and you had the option of opening all 8 boxes to chase for them? I feel like a lot more people would be willing to spend the k-stars to chase because it's less of a risk. I know I would.
    Yes or those palettes with 4 GB items and 4 throwback items, like they did before ?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    I just bought a blazer.  I always thought it was an SUV......it's a sexy little sports car.  I better find a cop NPC and add him as a contact.  I've been known to have a heavy foot.  I will not tell you how fast I have gone on the expressway.   You know your looks are fading when a cop actually gives you the ticket.  I think I was shocked more than anything else. Anyway,  it got me the earner hair.  I like it in a light color, and for some reason it looks better with the stovepipe skirts.  (I can't bring myself to call it the tinkle dress.) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Two gift box items in this palette? Unacceptable, Glu. I stupidly bought a second box and now I feel like an idiot. This is the most disappointing money-grabbing VIP in recent memory.

• Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited March 2019
    My purchases! Didn’t like the earnables so didn’t feel the need to spend a fortune!
    I made it past the earnable shoes but didn’t like them enough to get a photo!! 

Image 1 - got this gorgeous spring coloured bag
    Image 2 - from the Glitz and Glamour Kollection, I got the shoes and dress
    Image 3 - my giftbox win was the boots! 
  • Options
    kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    First time poster, long time lurker. 
    Hate earnables and love the gift box items. First box opened, got the generic ruffle top. Second time opened, got a generic halter top. Third time - got the hair! I love the hair. Really really want the sparkly clothes so I can get back to 1st place in SYS but looking at these outcomes I think I’d better stop. 
  • Options
    Hi and Welcome @kayayem
      Sometimes I have good luck, sometimes no luck.   I will be honest, I chuckled when I read First time poster long time lurker. I listen to the radio a lot and so often I hear people say long-time listener first time caller and that’s what you reminded me of. ;)
    Number two in trendsetters is still pretty darn good., sending good vibes your way.through your 1st post.  Again welcome!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Maria offered me this skirt for 14 off, I couldn’t say no 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    The weekend "event" tasks for VIP are so pointless if they're only going to give you three k-stars. You could grind out like 6 reality shows for the same amount of energy and earn double the k-stars. And now storylines aren't even a thing any more it's not even interesting. At least make it worth it.