Options

šŸ“ŗKK:H Weekend Event - 3/29/19 PB Says Keep The Camera's Rolling

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Sophia101 There are Limited Kollections twice per update currently. Just not this week.
    iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    EARNABLE

Absolutely LOOVEE!!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Love the earnables! I need those blue earrings lol they're just too cute
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I love the earnables!!Ā I love mixing and matching and the hair is so cute. The gb items are ok, I donā€™t like the chunky bracelet but the met gala outfit, the hair, and the flower earrings are all cute. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll chase anything but Iā€™d love to get the earrings or the hair in my free box!!

Kinda sad everything here is from kkg. I totally get why glu would want to transfer all the items, it makes sense to me, and there are a lot of cute items! But an entire weekend where both outfits are kkg? Arenā€™t they running out of kkg items?

Anyway, I was really hoping weā€™d get an SYS that starts Sunday, or maybe even a kollection or bundle this week, to start seeing some of the new update items!! I love the banner outfits.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Iā€™m excited about the earnable hair and I sorta want the GB hair but not enough to chase. I liked Kendallā€™s real life look but the game version looks off. Iā€™m actually glad that I donā€™t like the GBs as Iā€™m trying to save my stars anyway šŸ‘
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, @KalindaKing !!!

I really like the earnable hairā€”I'm excited to see how it looks on my doll! The earnable items aren't quite my style, but I don't hate them.Ā 

I love Kendall's white outfit! Not enough to chase, but I like it! The hair is okay,Ā but I'd like it a lot more if there was no colour at the ends. The accessories aren't my style.

I agree with what others have saidā€”the KKG leftovers have graphics that are lower quality than the KKH items. Can this please be fixed? If you are going to reuse items, please make them match the game we are actually playing! If we wanted the graphic style of KKG, we would have played that game.
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    kim9090_cakebumkim9090_cakebum Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Does u guys have any tips or tricks????
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Love the earnables, hair looks kinda like one we already have but itā€™s cute.Ā 
    I feel like I canā€™t give my stars away at the moment! I hate all the kollections I keep getting, donā€™t like the gift box items and nothing much to buy in the closet! Guess Iā€™m saving up for the next VIP!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Just a random thought but I wonder if the updates will stop when they run out of kkg items because letā€™s face it thatā€™s all we seem to be getting latelyšŸ˜

iOS
  • Options
    rawaanrawaan Registered Users 38 Posts
    Not really a fan of the earnable skirt and top but I do like the hair. I really like the GB jumpsuit but I agree that the bottom looks a little flat.
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    The earnables are great!! That hair will come in handy around festival time.Ā 
    I really like the earrings from the gift boxes. Flower power!!
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Question, which home is the most bang for your reality show-working energy? Bel Air?Ā 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes!Ā  BelAir gives you 4 CoStars, and you can complete a 3 hour show for 18 or 19 energy.Ā  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Invite NPCs, you get more fans with them than real friends. And do 3 hour shows in Bel Air to use the least energy!

(edit by koko, added quote after the merge to provide reference )

iOS
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Iā€™m glad the ugly outfit is in the GB šŸ˜Œ I do love the earnables this weekend and canā€™t wait for the SYS.Ā 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Invite NPCs, you get more fans with them than real friends. And do 3 hour shows in Bel Air to use the least energy!

(edit by koko, added quote after the merge to provide reference )

Ā Also, invite all of your NPC costars before tapping! This way, you'll get the max amount of relationship points for each costar, meaning that you will reach relationship milestones faster and therefore earn kstarsĀ faster!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I had wondered about that, but hadn't experimented with it enough to know for sure.Ā  I'm going to make sure I do that going forward.Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Yay šŸ˜ thanks @KalindaKing !
    Jumpsuit cute šŸ˜Ā 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

• Options
    @luvs2gruuv I just noticed it myself last month, but it makes a nice difference in how fast you level up your contacts! It just takes a little longer because you have to visit each room twice.
    iOS
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant does it help level up in-game friends too? Or just NPCs?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    iOS
  • Options
    muffiedahlingmuffiedahling Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    More ugly KKG leftovers and yet another pathetic ā€œupdateā€ this week? Is anyone still happy with this game? What a joke. Just kill it already. ThisĀ slow death is really obnoxious to longtime players who put up with a lot of crap from Glu while also giving them a ton of money.Ā 
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda.Ā  I love them both.Ā  The GB pants are perfect.Ā  The length and flare are really fabulous.Ā Ā  Hey, Can we have the other flare/bell bottom pants hemmed?Ā  These are wonderful!)Ā  I love everything.Ā Ā  The flower theme is so springlike, and the aqua/blue I love it.Ā  The only thing I'm iffy on is the hair.Ā  The blue streak doesn't seem to match the shade in the flower jewelry...We'll see when the event starts.Ā  I probably won't chase the hair.Ā  Everything else?Ā  Bring me my skates. I'm chasing.Ā  Thank you and Good Morning Glu Goddess, thanks for the spoilers.Ā  ;)
    Felt same about the hair, is it an hombre? Itā€™s cuuuute but not Ā match to the accessories

on a side note I am so feeling the color palette itā€™s so refreshing from all the sparkly of late
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Ā Also, invite all of your NPC costars before tapping! This way, you'll get the max amount of relationship points for each costar, meaning that you will reach relationship milestones faster and therefore earn kstarsĀ faster!
    I didn't know that, thank you!!Ā 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    Petition to add the rest of the KKG items to the kloset for kash and have only new items for weekend events āœØ

There are actually some KKG items that arenā€™t missing that I really love, so Iā€™m glad we are getting them in KKH. As someone who played KKG from the day it came out until itā€™s death, it gets less exciting when spoilers are of items youā€™re already familiar with.

But I do love the earnables! My KKG doll wore them pretty often. And Iā€™m hoping for the earrings in my free box - theyā€™re so cute and fun for the season.
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I noticed the -1 of my show and saw skylar popped up, just in time for this event. Im coming for you Skylar!!

also I went from just having 3 tasks to +5 šŸ™„ will it ever end??
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    @yezx girl I feel you! I had only 3 tasks on my list last week and now I have 9 lol.

I hope I meet Skylar soon
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I like the earnables but definitely not together, so I can't wait to get them and style them differently.

The GB items.. I like the jumpsuit, but not enough to chase it, so hopefully seeing it on my doll won't change my mind and my stars are safe this week lolĀ 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @Vampirebarbie, it started with going to a fashion show with Kim, and then the "days gone by"! She mentions something about a fan who is singing a song of one of your movies online...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    @yezx thank you! Iā€™ll be looking out for those gigs šŸ‘€
    she/her
    add meĀ here