Options

📺KK:H Weekend Event - 3/29/19 PB Says Keep The Camera's Rolling

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    woohoo.....another spoiler?   Color me fainting right here right now.  great looks GluGoddess!  Rock the weekend!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Fingers crossed that it is about the April Fools Pop Up Shop!!!
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    So far i’ve only got the skirt and i styled it like this. In my giftbox i got the jumpsuit and i like it more than i thought i would. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    What are the odds of getting 800 stars by voting in the sys? 🤪🤪🤪
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx literally my thoughts exactly. I want that Kollection so bad. I NEVER do Kollections but everything in that is amazing. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @luvs2gruuv did you do the HelloFresh offer? Did you get stars right away? Mine didn’t reward me 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited March 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae I had to contact tapjoy before getting mine for that offer. between waiting 48 hours until it let me contact them, waiting for their response, and then waiting 3 business days for tapjoy to contact hello fresh (which was 5 days because of the weekend) it took at least a week and a half. But I’ve heard others say they got it right away
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo omg. My offers have been so weird. I did a Postmates one and my offer wall erased everything so I couldn’t submit a ticket. It just reset again so I can’t submit a ticket now for the HelloFresh meal 🙃 and I didn’t get my stars. I used to always get them right away  
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae ahhhh yikes, I don’t know what to do if there’s nothing on that screen. Maybe it’ll come back eventually? Or maybe you can contact a general customer service email address? Good luck 😬😬
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Omg,  color me fainted. This is awesome.  I swear the hair on the right was mine after Baba was born.  I lived next to the owner of a mods 7 rocker hair salon,  He was awesome with my hair.... and I love roller skates. Never had the ankles for ice skates or rollerblades.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Oh my god!! YASSSS!!! The hairstyles are everything!!! 😱🙌🏻
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae eeeek!   I did get mine right away.. they are usually really great about rewarding the Stars if you can show that you completed the offer.. I would suggest sending an email to help@support.tapjoy.com and explain what happened. I hope they can help!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Finally made it to the top 100 🥳🥳🥳🥳

and I got a new trophy from the Reality Show Association of America 😂😂

iOS
  • Options
    Wow the hair reminds of the hairstyle from Laurie in that 70s show, i love it! 

So how are the odds of getting 1000 stars while voting?? Definitely asking for a friend...

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @kokokokonut
    Yup. When you try to see how many points you have it gave me an option to see what could be inside the boxes.

It then takes you to a mini closet and it shows you all the pieces of clothing that can be found in the gift box. It also tells you if you already own an item. From here you can try on everything.

Is this feature not showing up for female dolls? I thought this feature was part of the update and that everybody who had updated their game had it.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just introduced that feature for gift boxes in male games. I'm glad you like it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    esme said:
    @kokokokonut
    Yup. When you try to see how many points you have it gave me an option to see what could be inside the boxes.

It then takes you to a mini closet and it shows you all the pieces of clothing that can be found in the gift box. It also tells you if you already own an item. From here you can try on everything.

Is this feature not showing up for female dolls? I thought this feature was part of the update and that everybody who had updated their game had it.
    I want it so bad 😍 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia
    Hopefully they make it available for female players too! Maybe in the next update 🤔...
  • Options
    (If anyone was wondering I took that screenshot 35 seconds after it was posted 😂 just wanted some recognition for those skills) 

but wow wow I NEED the right hair, earrings, and roller skates. At the least. I also love the sparkle outfit on the left. And if I’m not wrong those are new eyes on the right too!!! Glu, my friend, where’s the student discount on star packs 😩😭
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo woo thanks for sharing!! Do we already have those pants on the left from before? 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Nice feature for guys!  I wish we could get a preview of what the kollection items that aren’t in the bundle look like on our dolls.
  • Options
    Glu, my friend, where’s the student discount on star packs 😩😭
    Omgggg I so need a student discount! How about a one time €5 for 1000 stars xoxo

btw @mikaylachimo, I very much appreciate your stalking skills! Xx

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    edited March 2019

I have never completed a Kollection before because I don’t like that fact that I will likely get the “best” items last and get kash and energy first. But I loved every item in this Kollection. So beautiful. Oh my goodness. I’m in love. The other outfit in the Kollection is super cute too. And the handheld!

i do wish we had more than 2 poses for this dress style though 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    Excuse my bad humour, I’ve been studying tax law for 2 days straight and honestly, I’ve lost it, ready for the madhouse 🤪

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx your posts are cracking me up! Also I love your new avi, so gorgeous 💕

I’ve had a busy day so far but I can’t wait to do a couple spins on the Kollection later! Has anybody gotten lucky and received the bundle before the last spin?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    edited March 2019
      Handheld? 
    nvmd. The purse. I thought we got more drinks or something. Lol. He....it'seems nearly 5pm. Don't judge. o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Thank you @Vampirebarbie, you're so sweet! 💕You can definitely tell I'm procrastinating when I'm changing my avi hahaha 😅 

Btw, I totally love these earrings! Nice job Glu (genuine compliment, not begging for kstars or anything)

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    @yezx you’ve got me laughing so hard. My spring break is about to end so I’ve been trying to do some work (spoiler: NOT going well) and your comments are tooooo relatable. You also inspired me to change my avi 😂 I love those earrings on you!

@thelifeofRaeRae I don’t think we already have those pants but I’m not totally sure, maybe somebody else can confirm! 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    I totally understand how you feel @mikaylachimo! We don't really have a spring break in Europa, at least not in Belgium (we do have 2 weeks as “Easter holiday” to study for upcoming exams), but I've heard stories about springbreak... So you’re telling me it isn't all drinking and partying? Skipping the US from my potential list of destinations to study abroad then! Putting France first again 😅, as if I would ever say no to wine, have you met me? 

On a random note, hows the wine in Canada? I actually have family in Nova Scotia, so I feel a little embarrassed asking lol...

Make kkh great again: