Options

šŸ“ŗKK:H Weekend Event - 3/29/19 PB Says Keep The Camera's Rolling

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I love the earnables!!Ā I love mixing and matching and the hair is so cute. The gb items are ok, I donā€™t like the chunky bracelet but the met gala outfit, the hair, and the flower earrings are all cute. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll chase anything but Iā€™d love to get the earrings or the hair in my free box!!

Kinda sad everything here is from kkg. I totally get why glu would want to transfer all the items, it makes sense to me, and there are a lot of cute items! But an entire weekend where both outfits are kkg? Arenā€™t they running out of kkg items?

Anyway, I was really hoping weā€™d get an SYS that starts Sunday, or maybe even a kollection or bundle this week, to start seeing some of the new update items!! I love the banner outfits.Ā 
    Bottom line: It costs Glu zero to reuse whatā€™s already been created, and rip players at the same time. Itā€™s just pickup artā€”or copy and paste if you donā€™t know what pickup is. Profits on top of profits. Itā€™s cheesy, tacky, calculated, and bi*chy. And wayyyy more than half that K&K stuff just sux. Glu looks like klowns. Now I canā€™t eat my dinner.

Now, arenā€™t ya glad Iā€™m back?!
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Iā€™m sorry but we NEED these poses in the photo booth!! Why do we always get teased with these amazing poses šŸ˜­ also is that a new shadow on the girl on the left!?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @yezx oh it definitely is! I didnā€™t go on a vacation to a warmer state to get wasted with all my friends like your ā€œtypicalā€ spring break (though I did consider it) but I did take off work all week & have definitely been overdoing it in my college town for much cheaper šŸ˜‚ along with some days spent just relaxing & doing nothing!! I needed a BREAK. But my work, school, & internship starts back up again on Monday (biggest April fools joke of all time????), so Iā€™ve been trying to get a head start on things I need to do. I canā€™t get out of spring break mode though! Iā€™m not ready
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a lot from KKG I donā€™t need here. Ā BUT, they can bring over every color Bal Bag, and some other things I thought KKH deserved from the beginning. Ā TBH, I donā€™t care if itā€™s been done before. If I want it, I want it. And if Glu brings it over here, well thank you Glu.
    but @isabeau any other topic in the world right or wrong Iā€™m behind you. But sssh till they get the rest of the Bal Bags over.ok: Ā  Ā  Ā Jk. Welcome back doll

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @kokokokonut I couldnā€™t agree more!
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo @yezx I love procrastinating, but I am graduating in two months, so I had to abandon my hobby for now šŸ˜‚ Exams are nearing and I can feel the anxiety getting to me šŸ’†šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Why isnt there any new offers to choose from in tapjoy? It usually updates itself multiple times a day, now it havent in days.... I wanted to grind when there is double k stars šŸ˜¢
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    There is a lot from KKG I donā€™t need here. Ā BUT, they can bring over every color Bal Bag, and some other things I thought KKH deserved from the beginning. Ā TBH, I donā€™t care if itā€™s been done before. If I want it, I want it. And if Glu brings it over here, well thank you Glu.
    but @isabeau any other topic in the world right or wrong Iā€™m behind you. But sssh till they get the rest of the Bal Bags over.ok: Ā  Ā  Ā Jk. Welcome back doll

but @isabeau any other topic in the world right or wrong Iā€™m behind you. But sssh till they get the rest of the Bal Bags over.ok: Ā  Ā  Ā Just two dolls hanging out.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @melissakkh, good luck babe, you can do it!! My advice would be to drink enough wine šŸ˜‚Ā 
    my procrastination has gotten to a point, where i am 24/7 following news about the brexit, when I dont even live in the uk šŸ™„ someone slap me, honestlyĀ 

@mikaylachimo, but where you live, its already hot isnt it? Your town would already be a warmer state to me šŸ˜‚ Today I found out there is a place in Wisconsin thats called Belgium, definitely need to visit it šŸ˜…

btw your new profile pictures look gorgeous dolls!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts

@haftime Itā€™s funny because I always felt like I was behind on storylines, but now I almost donā€™t want to do them because after theyā€™re gone, I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll get any new ones. Ā It wouldnā€™t surprise me if we only get one or two more updates at this point. Ā Or maybe this could even be it?

Iā€™ll miss this game when itā€™s over, Iā€™ve had a lot of fun playing it.
    I LOOOOOOVE THAT FARRAH FAUCETT HAIR I MUST MUST MUST MUST MUST HAVEBIT

aldo I read an article that the game was on a profit upswing which had surprised people as it was trending down in 2017/2018 but late 2018 and til now itā€™s growing again. I wouldnā€™t count the game out just yet
  • Options
    @yezx You should update me on the Brexit situation šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I live in the UK and I have no idea whatā€™s going on šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
  • Options
    @yezx You should update me on the Brexit situation šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I live in the UK and I have no idea whatā€™s going on šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    I don't even think they know what's going on themselvesĀ šŸ˜‚ Hopefully I'll be living in London pretty soon, and it will still be a part of the EU haha. I've been working on my slang lol, I know what "the local" is hahahahaĀ (maybe I have been watching "learn English" videos instead of studying, who will tell)

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    edited March 2019

Tazzy21 said:
    aldo I read an article that the game was on a profit upswing which had surprised people as it was trending down in 2017/2018 but late 2018 and til now itā€™s growing again. I wouldnā€™t count the game out just yet
    That's about when I started playing again.. so, yep.. makes sense.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Ummm, why are dolls is my game already having theese clothes? Is it only the hair and skates that are new?
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    @yezx how cold is it where you live??? Iā€™ve never heard anyone call Wisconsin warm šŸ˜‚ It is finally warming up, itā€™s been like 40-50 degrees (fahrenheit) lately, but when I say go somewhere warmer I mean like beach weather! Like lots of cities in Florida are popular for spring break, itā€™s 70-80 degrees thereĀ 

@Katinkae the silver outfit on the right is in our game! It was a fashion goals awhile ago. The left one isnā€™t Iā€™m pretty sure
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Well the bundle didn't come last...Ā LuckilyĀ I have several dress jacket combos in my wardrobe so I'm not too tempted, the only thing that will bug me is that this kollection will remain in rotation, and I'm still waiting for several that I really want but haven't even seen since weekly rotations started.
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo Itā€™s warming up? Itā€™s 37 degrees in Milwaukee šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s still cold. Itā€™s not freezing, but still...Ā 
    @yezx I have never been interested in politics. Donā€™t care. I have an American accents and I love it when people ask me what part of California I am from šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Its actually quite the same, @mikaylachimo Iā€™ve looked it up, because the whole Fahrenheit/Celsius thing is Chinese to me, its around 50Ā° Fahrenheit in Belgium this time of the year! I really thought it was hotter where you live šŸ˜‚

no way @melissakkh, you dont have a british accent? Im listening to the archers every day to ā€œtrainā€ mine šŸ˜‚Ā 

• Options
    @melissakkh hey donā€™t you remember when the ā€œfeels likeā€ was -60??? ...above freezing is warm šŸ˜‚ and Milwaukee gets way cooler at night because itā€™s right on the lake, where I live right now itā€™s 47!
  • Options
    @yezx Well, I am actually not British. And I strongly dislike British accent. But it depends on the person. And the Celsius/Fahrenheit difference is pain in the ***. I will never get it. Itā€™s insane. I remember when I was a child and my father was reading an American paper and it had a weather cast and when I saw it I was like * Damn they must be melting * šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ And I have a friend from LA who is the same, he has lived in Europe for several years, but still cannot get Celsius.
    @mikaylachimo I remember šŸ˜‚ I am actually jealous. I love cold weather. I cannot tolerate high temperatures. Not looking forward to summer... I know, know you people love it. Fine, whatever šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    that outfit on the right is from a Fashion Goals cause it tempts me each time. Speaking of ZOMG! The hairs, the earrings, the roller skates, I have died!

Def doing some double reward offers that I've been putting off. Thankfully this is a reality show weekend cause even if I'm out tomorrow, I can finish this up pretty easily while completing offers
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    @melissakkh @yezx omg yes, I actually hate hot weather too!!! I donā€™t enjoy summer weather (and itā€™s not even hot where I live in the summer compared to other places! I went to Las Vegas last summer and it was over 100 every day... rip). I donā€™t love cold weather either though lol. I love in the middle, where I donā€™t need a jacket but also have no chance of sweating. Like 55 degrees would be ideal for me. I have no idea what that is in Celsius but to be fair Iā€™ve never been anywhere they use it.... I just know 32 in fahrenheit is 0 celcius, after that ya lost me šŸ˜‚ oh and -40 is the same in both, for some reason??
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Itā€™s warming up? Itā€™s 37 degrees in Milwaukee šŸ˜‚ Thatā€™s still cold. Itā€™s not freezing, but still...Ā 
    @yezx I have never been interested in politics. Donā€™t care. I have an American accents and I love it when people ask me what part of California I am from šŸ˜‚

@melissakkh wait a second... you live in Wisconsin too??Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Where i live its still -2 degrees Celsius (29 F)The winter is for sure my favourite season in every way!
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    A spring day in Brooklyn with a few of her stylish palsĀ 
    @kokokokonut Ā Dixie @skevans Ā Ā @katiealexandraa

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for including me, @HollySisk! Love it :)Ā 
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Well I finally got the shirt and it sure is groundbreaking šŸ˜‚ nothing like this in my wardrobe at all šŸ˜‚ especially not recently! šŸ˜‚

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @charlottegold
    Ā at least it is a basic that can Be paired with other things.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    A spring day in Brooklyn with a few of her stylish palsĀ 
    @kokokokonut Ā Dixie @skevans Ā Ā @katiealexandraa

the mods need to do something about this, Holly is making me want the Kollection boots and we all know if I try i'll get kash/energy! lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that gif killed me šŸ˜‚ I love all my black tanks and use them often! Definitely did not mean to imply that I donā€™t appreciate my new top, I love it actually!Ā