Options

⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 5/10/19 - 5⭐Professional Says the Psychic Bullhorn!

1234568Next

Comments

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
     What the hell Maria, i was gonna buy this during upcoming VIP weekend 😭

Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️ Clearly I needed it sooner! 

• Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    do reality events at the bel air house count as professional events for this weekend?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes they do. They are the fastest way as far as energy goes. Just do those, be sure and tap all 4 guests each time, and you can do it in 19 energy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Yes they do. They are the fastest way as far as energy goes. Just do those, be sure and tap all 4 guests each time, and you can do it in 19 energy.
    for 3 hour or 8 hour events?
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    agrcic said:
    3 hour events
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    Thanks for adding the clarification @pilirositolam    Happy Mothers Day everyone.

Yes, the 3 hour reality show in BelAir is finished with 18 or 19 energy.
    A costar in the foyer, a costar at the pool,   a costar in the  Living room, and a costar in the dining room.  Tap their special actions icons (i forgot what it is, start drama?  for 5 energy and you get one back) after those 4, tap the 2 energy action on the  sliding door out to the pool will complete the 3 hour gig.  IF there is no 2 energy action on the sliding door, move to the 1 energy action to the left of the front door.  That will pop up the 2 energy action on the patio door and then you're done.  so 4 co stars, then one or 2  one or 2 energy tasks. 
    Good luck, and sorry for the truncated answer at first.  It's cray over hear with Mothers Days and stuff... ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Omg, only 1 hour and 45 minutes.  So excited.  What to wear, what to wear...........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I decided to try buying boxes (first palette was my free box) and I JUST SPENT 40 STARS ON DAILY GB LEGGINGS. I am so furious at this point I could SPIT. Glu - if we’re spending Stars (which are usually purchased with real money) Daily GB items should NEVER be in there. If I’m not going to get the items (and all 4 should be in there) then at least make the prizes worthwhile. Like more K Stars, or the amount of Kash you get in a Kollection or something. I really wanted that outfit - I’m devastated. I guess I won’t be participating in VIP anymore - that was all my stars.

• Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    kristiazd said:
    I decided to try buying boxes (first palette was my free box) and I JUST SPENT 40 STARS ON DAILY GB LEGGINGS. I am so furious at this point I could SPIT. Glu - if we’re spending Stars (which are usually purchased with real money) Daily GB items should NEVER be in there. If I’m not going to get the items (and all 4 should be in there) then at least make the prizes worthwhile. Like more K Stars, or the amount of Kash you get in a Kollection or something. I really wanted that outfit - I’m devastated. I guess I won’t be participating in VIP anymore - that was all my stars.

Oh noooooo doll! I can’t for the life of me understand why a company would trick its customers into spending money and not providing the product (3 items in your pallet!? Mine had 3 last weekend and 2 this weekend!) I don’t think I have any gift box items left because I blew through over 800 kstars chasing the Christmas fb items last year. <—-my absolute worst kkh moment. 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Uptown/ Downtown...so happy with this new hairstyle!

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Yessss @Rikk I have been waiting for you to style this!! 😍 queen of short hair!
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thank you 💕
  • Options
    agrcic said:
    3 hour events
    thank you guys so much! I’m kicking myself now for just doing simon’s events 😭