🗳️SYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

1131415161719Next

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Couldn't get the gold dress for 8 votes😭😭
    At least I was 2nd place on trendsetter and got the beautiful gown 💖💞
    Big thanks to @Ryley1e for her help and advice on what kinda of looks sould I try💞💘
    Highest and lowest score:

• judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I got 2nd place which was fine for me as I wasn't crazy about the hair. 1st place was a ticket buyer who, when I pulled ahead with my last look, went crazy submitting but still only managed to be 10 points ahead of me. 

Stirring up a floral and tulle storm in Florence with @judi

Thanks for that photo 😍💕💖 i got first on my ts but i wasnt crazy about the hair either and i was lucky there were no ticket buyers on my group
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    I really like how the purse looks with this dress!!! 

I’d slap my mom twice for this dress 😭😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    But she gets to smack you back right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    @kokokokonut I’d be six feet under before I could even do the second slap lol 

but in all seriousness, I really love that dress! I hate I missed out on it. It’s so gaudy 🥰
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ah,  that's better. lol.  My mother used to have a wooden spoon and she would wack my brother, or wack his good friends with it, breaking more than one on occasion.  But I would do a lot for that dress.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    As much as I love the alternative themed sys. I loooooved this charity gala theme. Wish I had more ball gowns but worked out in the end with just one ticket I made it to 2nd place.. really liked dress up my doll after several weeks of dressing her more casual
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm just now getting to post.. lol.. I don't like to post unless I've read everyone else's post.. I finally got around to it.. 
    I got first! I feel a little bad, though, because I snatched 1st from a girl who had been doing really well. I didn't mean to, but since I was traveling and wasn't sure if I would be able to check the scores before it ended, I used all of the tickets I had left over from last sys' fiasco.. I actually would have been in 3rd (I think) without having used any tickets, but I was too afraid of getting knocked out of top 5 by any other players that had leftover tickets and were thinking of  bombing the sys with them at the end, too!    So.. sorry, #2.. 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.