šŸ—³ļøSYS 5/12/19 - Charity Gala Theme Starts Sunday!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

We are!Ā  We are! Tell us what the theme is? When does it start?

Wow!Ā  That's this Sunday.Ā  & Am I glad it's Charity Gala which is all Glam and Glitter, and NOT CAMP.
But what are the prizes? What are we playing for? Can you tell us everything again?

Thread's Open!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
šŸ’œVats
šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456719

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay for those braids and the beautiful Trendsetters gown! I canā€™t wait :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yessss I LOVE gowns!!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    If the earnable gown is last ....... shame on glu
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Cant wait!!!
    My gowns are finally coming out of the kloset to SLAY :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Im so excited but I don't have so many gownsšŸ˜­šŸ˜­I was hoping to buy with a VIP event but now rip me šŸ˜­šŸ˜­why so soon????
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut for posting all the details in the opener! I'll share the official spoilers now, even though it's not a surprise anymore.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @KalindaKing The SYS earnable order is still the same??
    shoes, earings, hair and dress??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, the order hasn't changed since I announced it
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Iā€™m disappointed in the trendsetters dress and I donā€™t want to be šŸ˜­ I feel as if the two halves of it just donā€™t match up animation wise. Donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s still stunning, just looks very awkward to me.Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Based on the texture I believe the earnable dress might be based on this Kendall dress:

And of course we saw this one when the update came out, and I immediately recognized is as Cardi B at the AMAs!

iOS
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    EARNABLE

I love the earrings and dress! @KalindaKing are there any pictures of the shoes? Bit hard to see the detail on them in this picture!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I'm so happy the Trendsetters dress goes for the first 5 places, it's gorgeous
    thank you Kalinda ā¤ļø
    The red rose shoes from the Pastel Perfection Kollection a few weeks ago will go great with the Cardi B dress!

iOS
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Iā€™m disappointed in the trendsetters dress and I donā€™t want to be šŸ˜­ I feel as if the two halves of it just donā€™t match up animation wise. Donā€™t get me wrong itā€™s still stunning, just looks very awkward to me.Ā 
    Yeah that dress looks like my progress in these painful weekday throwback events; unfinished. But knowing me Iā€™ll still go crazy for it šŸ˜†Ā 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have never wanted anything as much as I want the trendsetters dressĀ  <3
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited May 2019
    If that's the earnable dress inspo for once I actually like the game's version better! I'm also excited that the TS dress isn't the last prize so I don't have to stress about it.Ā 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Is there a reason why the dress is the last item? I think I have always seen the hair as the last one. No hard feelings, just curious!Ā 
    LOVE the shoes!šŸ˜

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    FINALLY! A SYS event thatā€™s absolutely worth the work we put in all week! I couldnā€™t be more happy! ā¤ļø

Earnables: Do we really need to comment? I mean... That dress is simply stunning! Incredible design.Ā 
    The hair looks beautiful and very well drawn. I think it will look good on all of us.Ā 
    The earrings and shoes are super chic. šŸ–¤

Trendsetter: The dress is everything! I adore the floral motifs! And the bag is fabulous!Ā 
    The hair is cute and very red-carpet ready!Ā 

I will have to admit, as much as, I enjoy the creative themes, I am glad we are back to gowns. Voters are less picky when it comes to formal clothing! Canā€™t wait! šŸ‘šŸ»
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @TheKylie itā€™s just to force people to finish the event and encourage ticket buying because they know itā€™s a more coveted item.Ā 

that aside.... love everything!! Cannot wait for these items. Trendsetters dress, earnable dress, clutch, shoes, earrings, absolutely love them all.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @TheKylie itā€™s just to force people to finish the event and encourage ticket buying.

that aside.... love everything!! Cannot wait for these items. Trendsetters dress, earnable dress, clutch, shoes, earrings, absolutely love them all.Ā 
    Thats sad, fingers crossed that we all get high scores on our looks! I remember FIGHTING for that trendsetter dress only #1 got because they changed the order of the itemsšŸ˜…
    The TS clutch is so versatile! I can't wait to own it.
    iOS
    The TS hair gives off Lady Gaga Oscars vibesĀ 

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @TheKylie they got such negative backlash from players with that, Iā€™m surprised theyā€™d do it again! But that was with trendsetters, which making the dress last for that is significantly worse in my opinion, because at least with earnables you can earn or buy it if you want it, itā€™s available to all, unlike trendsetters where you canā€™t confirm you get it. Iā€™m still not happy with this change though.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Yes, if it has to be one I'd rather it be earnables! That Lana del Rey dress event was horrible.
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Yeah that dress looks like my progress in these painful weekday throwback events; unfinished. But knowing me Iā€™ll still go crazy for it šŸ˜†Ā 
    Girllll same I still like it a lot and I know I wonā€™t rest unless I have itĀ 
    I see the Charity Gala background will be another one of the Bel Air Ballroom scenes like last time. Kind of wish it was more like the Met Gala with a huge staircase of red carpet!
    iOS
  • KitKatBarFlyKitKatBarFly Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    @TheKylie itā€™s just to force people to finish the event and encourage ticket buying because they know itā€™s a more coveted item.Ā 

But canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised. GLUttony has been very transparent with these cheap & greedy tactics lately. I mean thereā€™s easier ways to get our money but that would require lots of Q-Tips & prescription glasses cause Lord knows they havenā€™t been hearing us or seeing what weā€™ve been saying...

That being said, Iā€™m still gonna wig up and SNATCH these items lol
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Trendsetter hair is very similar to a previous SYS hair. I kinda wish they did the floral hairstyle Cardi had on. It could easily restyle the Floral hair in kloset.Ā 

IOS PlayerĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.