LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Facebook never had videos eather :p
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    My videos were back to normal today. I didn’t have to struggle to get the button to show up.
    iOS
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @AliBryant my issue is still there 😑
    @KalindaKing do you have any news?
    Android
  • Options
    didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I still have issues too. I watched 3 videos this morning and yesterday 2 but works very hard...maxim 5 videos per day if I am lucky and last week were 20. Is not fair, my rapid recharge is gone too, my 2nd box at daily boxes gone as well because of the lack of videos 
    Android Player KKH
  • Options
    DarijaMDarijaM Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Sorry that you can't watch videos right now. We're looking into it! You're all on Android, right?

Please add your platform to your forum signature so it's easier to keep track of issues.
    Hy Kalinda,
    I am new to this forum and I have Problem with waching Viedeos too. I am on Android Platform.

Greetings from Croatia 
    Android
  • Options
    KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    didiana said:t
    I still have issues too. I watched 3 videos this morning and yesterday 2 but works very hard...maxim 5 videos per day if I am lucky and last week were 20. Is not fair, my rapid recharge is gone too, my 2nd box at daily boxes gone as well because of the lack of videos 
    Its the exact same for me
    Android
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @KalindaKing Will the dating event be soon ?? <3
  • Options
    @KalindaKing I still can't watch videos
    Android
  • Options
    It's actually been a week and nothing has changed. Im getting frustrated
    Android
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Before I could watch a video to open another daily giftbox. Or for a double reward on SYS. Now nothing is working anymore, and when I want to leave the offer wall my game completely freezes and I have to force shut the app. Never had this problem before. 

Android
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Can we get at least an update for this issue? (Not game update lol but what is happening) is glu aware about that problem?  Are they trying to fix it?  I made so many comments about this issue and I know I'm becoming annoying but we deserve an answer at least. 
  • Options
    Can we get at least an update for this issue? (Not game update lol but what is happening) is glu aware about that problem?  Are they trying to fix it?  I made so many comments about this issue and I know I'm becoming annoying but we deserve an answer at least. 
    All of this!!!
    Android
  • Options
    Before I could watch a video to open another daily giftbox. Or for a double reward on SYS. Now nothing is working anymore, and when I want to leave the offer wall my game completely freezes and I have to force shut the app. Never had this problem before. 

And use an item after watching a video in sys
    Android
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Watch video for double rewards not working in SYS voting too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Android only? I am iOS and my videos are working, all 5 of them, however a couple times I have watched 5 and only received 4 stars 🤨
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was able to watch 5 today. Four were no problem and the last one went to the offer wall first but I was able to go back in for the last video. Also, I completely backed out to my game and waited until my k-star came in before trying for the next video. At least twice last week I watched two videos back to back and only got one star for it. My game has a habit anyway of skipping straight to the offer wall so I don't know if this also helped with that or not.

I had a double rewards video in SYS this morning and it was fine for me. 
  • Options
    @SugarK it seems that this issue is for androids only. We are struggling to have some info and all we are getting is...well...nothing.
    Android
  • Options
    @soundspretty I always back to the game page to get the kstar. Before the update I watched my videos without any problem but months ago I had to wait some seconds in the starshop; but I always got my 20 video a day + rapid recharge + double rewards in sys + unlocking an item after watching a video 
    Android
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I believe I saw Kalinda's response in this or another thread, that Glu was looking into it. I'll ask if there's any news on this and get back on it either way. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I know they are aware of the problem, but just saying im having trouble too and im iOS, so its not only Android 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just verified they are investigating, but there is nothing to report back.......yet.    and @yezx thanks, i’ll Report about iOS as well. Ty.  I’ll go check vids on mine as well, 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I just verified they are investigating, but there is nothing to report back.......yet.   
    @kokokokonut this is not a good info for us 😅
    Android
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m having some problems too and I’m on iOS. It’s taking me more time to watch videos because I end up on the offer page every time. I got 18 stars instead of 20 today! I also had troubles two days ago while voting - I watched the video but I didn’t get the double rewards! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I’ve recently joined the forum but have been playing for years. Same for me. Each day I get fewer videos to watch. Yesterday was about 14 and today only 10. I’ve read in the forum that videos are not controlled by Glu, but this problem seems to have started after the last update. Forgot to mention I’m on iOS.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I've had this problem on iOS for MONTHS. I just thought it was intended? It constantly goes to the offer wall and I just have to X out and repeat and repeat until it gives me an option for a video. Would be nice if they fixed that as it's time consuming. 
  • Options
    I always had the same problem, i was sent to the offerwall but i always got to watch all of the videos eventually. It's been a week and I get either one video a day or non. I have never purchased anything so I am supposed to be getting 20 kstars a day. I really wanted to save up and now I've been stuck for so many days and I cant even watch the videos for rapid recharge or for the double rewards on the sys.
    Android
  • Options
    DarijaMDarijaM Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I still cant watch the videos :(
    Android
  • Options
    didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited May 2019
    In this morning my videos worked pretty well...better than the last days. I hope will be okay soon for everyone 
    Android Player KKH
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I can't unlock an item on SYS.
    No double reward.
    Today there were 7 stars in my daily gb, in the box I would have picked next. But no video to open a second box.
    Always straight to the offer wall. When I want to leave the offer wall the game completely freezes.

This is beyond frustrating!
    I can't help but feel that this is all on purpose.
    The problem came with the update.
    Are you trying to get rid of kstars, to make diamonds the new currency, Glu?
    Are you trying to force out non paying players?
    Am I wasting my time here?
    Android
  • Options
    You know, all I want is an answer... a REAL one. Not a "we are investigating" or something like that. We want a REAL ANSWER!
    Android