Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/17/19 - VIP Means Shopping Weekend!

15678911Next

Comments

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    After a last minute decision today, after waiting TWO DAYS for luxe goals and getting nothing.... I made the decision to go after the hair. By the time I got what I wanted I felt like there was no point to not because I was only 150 stars away. I did another spin on sultry soirée so I only have 2 spins left!! I’m so excited, that will be the first Kollection I finish 🙌

someone here compared the earnable hair to play doh at the ends and I cannot unsee that but I definitely don’t hate it and I actually don’t have much else like it so I am happy! 
    I also bought the pink dress and the mint bag. I love them both. The dress is so romantic so it perfectly compliments the gb hair in my opinion (BY FAR the best thing from this weekend jmo)

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @charlottegold that was me

I ended up in the same situation. I bought enough I was only 40 away from the hair, so I got it anyway. It looks ok in dark colors.
    iOS
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant I’m absolutely CRYYYYYING at that gif 😂😂 I was pretty sure it was you but honestly was feeling too lazy to double check 😭