Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/17/19 - VIP Means Shopping Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited May 2019

loved my morning, so happy about how this turned out
    this hair is definitely one of my favorites now 💓
    i do need a small pack of stars because that earnable dress has my name all over it 
    the Fashion Goals is gorgeous but please, please there  has to be something we can do about that hairline, it's not only way up there in the sky but too cartoonishly straight 
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

This is was my first pallet. It was all downhill from there. I have over 400 energy right now and  the salmon daily box dress. Thankfully I finally got they GB hair on like my fifth pallet? And I completed the event. Yep going back to bed. 

I did buy chevier Toronto though :)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I opened my free box and got cash. I bought one and  got the hair 🤗 im pretty satisfied.
    Android
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Out of the GiftBox itens i only liked the outfit, and of corse i get the make-up eyes!
    I dont use make-up in KKH, but wathever!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I did it! I completed my first kollection 😂 i was gonna stop at the dress, but i still had to spend 475 stars on this kollection. Might aswell go to 500 then, I spend 30 on another kollection and got 65 stars lol... 
    gb was energy! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Girls I need help! I love freckles but I’m wondering if they’re worth 220 k-stars. Do I get them or do I get other items like make up and clothes instead?
    @elettrahere if you can hold off until the end of November, they'll likely be half off for the Black Friday sale. So only 110 stars if that's more appealing 🙂
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Ok so I decided I will be getting kloset items instead of the freckles - they’re pretty but too expensive so they’ll wait as @soundspretty suggested 🤣 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Also does anyone know how many tasks do I need to have left in order to get Maria’s offers? I have 8 but nada. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    I told myself not to chase but I needed that hair. Bought my vineyard for the box and shoes. First GB palette got kash, energy, then the eyes WHICH LOOK SO WEIRD 😱 Next pallette got the hair first pick phew. Finished off VIP with two kollection spins to reach the earnable dress. Surprisingly got two shoes from the kollections even though they were both unstarted. 
  • Options
    Also does anyone know how many tasks do I need to have left in order to get Maria’s offers? I have 8 but nada. 
    I think it's 10. She does call less during VIP weekends though.
  • Options
    I’ll wait a few hours and see what happens - how often does she call? I’ve never had an offer so I have no idea 🙀
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I have 8 tasks for like more than a week and I still didn’t get any offer
  • Options
    I’ll wait a few hours and see what happens - how often does she call? I’ve never had an offer so I have no idea 🙀
    I feel like it's once or twice a day but on VIP weekends it's once or twice the entire weekend
  • Options
    SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Chasing never works for me. Is there a strategy to it?
    I got everything except the hair, which of course I wanted the most. After opening 5 boxes I quit chasing and got myself the Nars Lips instead. 
    I am really happy about the necklace, I never have enough silver jewellery in SYS events. 

Android player, add me here
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019

I feel like it's once or twice a day but on VIP weekends it's once or twice the entire weekend
    Maria doesn't call me much on VIP weekends, until I collect the last prize.  Then she's calling.  But, this morning, 2 games did get Maria calls.  I think I bought a bridal veil.  I'm not sure, it was early, and till the guys get out of the  house, my brain is on "morning rush".  
       I love the gb dress.  it is so fierce.  I am loving it with the braids from SYS.  :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut I need your supreme advice! Freckles or whatever I want from the kloset? 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

I think the items look awful on my doll! 😨 
    The parting of the hair ends way behind her head. 
    The FG hair is even more horrible.
    So I couldn't be happier about my free box! Woohoo!

Android
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m about done. My pallets are consistently garbagey. 3 energy?? When they only put in 2 gift box items? I’m really annoyed lol but hey it’s Friday and I earned the shoes. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    I got the dress from the first try 😍😍😍 
    it looks so amazing 
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @dpeters I think those are all great things to buy🙃I personally love the nars lip, I remember I wasn’t a fan of them when i first bought them. But now it’s my go to lip on my doll lol. 💓😘highly recommend
    Thank you @Sweetstephy will definitely get the lips then  :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited May 2019

I got the hair in my free box!!!! After weeks of awful picks I feel like my luck redeemed itself at the PERFECT time. This hair is absolutely stunning!! (Sidenote these gift boxes keep getting worse!! 2 items, no k stars?!?!!!!)
    Maria called me with a luxe goal for the striped dress first thing this morning - half off! (40 k stars and to 20 back). Then I bought the mint purse and two poses, and took 2 spins on sultry soirée (got the black purse and k stars). I have ten stars left until the dress... but I kind of want to spend more so I may just go all in for the hair. It’s a hard choice because I definitely have scored the best hair in the event now! 
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am so happy this week I got the hair I wanted in my free box! Would love to get the dress too but luckily I stop myself as my next pick would be the Kash. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2019

The eyes make my doll look evil or infected, my regular ones and the gb ones for comparison 

They'd be nice, but the over dark to the left eye is creepy 

Also obv bought the amusement park, but do I need to furnish it or does it matter?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    After seeing the hair in all you dolls I decided to chase a little. My free box was the dress, then energy, then the eyes which are super ugly on my doll. Started a new palette and my first pick was hair!

So far spent 100 on the ski resort and then all those GBs. Still need to spend 80 stars to reach the dress. 
    iOS
  • Options
    hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I really wanted the GB dress.  Forgot to screenshot the first palette because I was so mad I got energy, and only had the hair, eyes and necklace.  Decided to try another time and I got more energy 😫🤦‍♀️ Don’t know why I decided to open an additional box and I got 40 stars which is good since I technically only spend 40 on the GB.  Best part? The dress wasn’t on my second palette either.  See below. I think it’s a great sign to stop.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @KaylaJ to get the max payout it needs to be furnished! One of your customers will only be happy when it’s all finished 
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    About what I said last night... lol! I realized I had the Fashion Royalty kollection available and then reminded myself that I should probably wait until Black Friday for kloset things 😬 so I got it! Love the dress and crown! 
    Also, I almost won the gb dress and I would have if I had opened one more box. I just don’t see me using it a lot. Hopefully I don’t regret it..

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    does anyone knows if this hamster hotel its like a pet that gives you energy when you tap it? I got a luxe goal for 14kstars so if its tappable i will buy it... thanks 💕
  • Options
    katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I ended up opening 4 boxes to get the hair 😅 I don’t mind the rest of the items, but the slant of the eyes as well as the coloring does seem a little off to me.
    IOS