Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/17/19 - VIP Means Shopping Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    noooooooo 😭
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AliBryant I think you're right. I like my big eyes lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My usual eyes are the 2018 eyes, with heavy makeup in the last spot of the eye/eyebrow tab.  When they came out everyone loves the eyes but the eyebrows were very bushy and then there was a little work around where you could change the eyebrows and I save that into my lookbooks and that's why I have those eyes with different brows if they would remake those eyes with different color eyeshadow OMG we'd be beating the door down to buy them. I do different size for special looks special occasions but day in and day out that is my perfect eyeliner /perfect mascara go-to eyes
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm still salty about the Halloween eyes not having eyebrows 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here are my fave eyes (unavailable with those eyesbrows)  and then the new eyes.  I totally agree about this weekend's eyes. Love the left eye....the right eye looks like the eye is swollen or the makeup went wonky. I'll be honest if we're talking about salt I'm very disappointed that they removed the benign wardrobe glitches.  Now whenever we get a file upload, I run to see if they've come back. But yeah, the right eye on this weeks eyes are off.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I need help! Im not sure wich lips to go with, i use the second pair right now and i think i have just gotten used to them now and i cant decide wich ones look better with all the other faical features!

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Fairytale I think the first one is better!
    PM to add
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    @Fairytale I think the first one is better!
    I agree!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    I got the eyes in my free box. I looked at them for ages and it looks like the right one is staring straight at you and the left is looking down and off to the side...she looks drunk!

Love the earnable dress though! Spent bang on 300 stars and stopping there!

Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I actually kind of like this hair!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Here are my fave eyes (unavailable with those eyesbrows)  and then the new eyes.  I totally agree about this weekend's eyes. Love the left eye....the right eye looks like the eye is swollen or the makeup went wonky. I'll be honest if we're talking about salt I'm very disappointed that they removed the benign wardrobe glitches.  Now whenever we get a file upload, I run to see if they've come back. But yeah, the right eye on this weeks eyes are off.
    One of my fave glitches has sort of come back but I've learned my lesson and will not be posting it here lol
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I really like the earnable hair. It’s kinda similar to my real hair, but I like to play with glamorous extensions in the game! 😉

I completed the Apres-Chic kollection to get the earnables and also found earrings that match the #FashionGoals outfit. 

By the way, the #FASHIONGOALS outfit will help you in the next Show Your Style event...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @agrcic I would pick the "Slay In Silver"!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I really like the earnable hair. It’s kinda similar to my real hair, but I like to play with glamorous extensions in the game! 😉

I completed the Apres-Chic kollection to get the earnables and also found earrings that match the #FashionGoals outfit. 

By the way, some of the following items will help you in the next Show Your Style event...

Oooooooh trying to figure it out now <3
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I don’t get the SYS hint 🤣 shiny leggings and a gown???
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    I updated my post  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Oh good, as long as it's gowns I'm happy, LOL.
    iOS
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    The SYS theme is Saturday night fever ? 😋😋
    My boyfriend got me the GB hair, dress & necklace !! (It cost me 300 K-Stars to chase but I’m okay.... 😅) and then I got the shoes and dress. 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    Film Festival?
    PM to add
  • Options
    kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

I bought this hair I’ve wanted forever! Such Grecian vibes! I also got the wine glass, a pet, finished furnishing the ice club and bought way too many gift boxes chasing the hair but only got the dress (which I’m still undecided on) and the necklace which I’m not feeling) 🙄
  • Options
    Wow Maria, thanks for the deal on black pants... 

• Options
    We're trying something new for the next SYS theme. You could dress fancy or casually - it will probably depend on the voters. I'm going home soon, so that's all the hints for now. Have a great weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    We're trying something new for the next SYS theme. You could dress fancy or casually - it will probably depend on the voters. I'm going home soon, so that's all the hints for now. Have a great weekend!
    Oh, you tease!!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Well, then it’s gowns
    iOS
  • Options
    Anyone going casual? None? Ok.

PM to add
  • Options
    youngbarbieyoungbarbie Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    love everything this weekend but the weird eyes lol. they have so much potential but the positioning of them are so, so wrong. 
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    My gb had this ring and I decided to not chase anything.😩 Also I stopped in the earnable dress.
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Say no more! Gowns it is. 😂😉
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Ugh I was hoping for an actual theme, I like when it’s more direct because it’s more fun to create looks and less repetitive of just the same old gowns. Why not a summer theme?! Fun in the sun? Under the sea? Hot summer night?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Trying something new.....I really hope it's not a color theme. I don't have 26 looks of anything unless it's black. Definitely not pink!
    iOS