Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH If you’re on android, it seems a lot of people have trouble watching videos since the update, i’m sure Glu is trying everything in their power to fix it asap 🙃

If you recently made your first purchase: you’re daily videos will drop from 20 to 5 or less a day

iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    hi And welcome to the forum @Chloe_kkh

I overslept this morning otherwise I would’ve seen your post at 4:30.(I just looked it up) . By the time I opened the Event fashion thread, and got to the event threadthere were a lot of posts after you.  And I see the other posts on the same topic. Generally, if you have a glitch your post don’t be missed if you post in a Support thread, or post on a specific issue thread in General Discussion.  

Your post said you had a video glitch, and posted from FAQs the explanation about video availability.  The info is correct. 1st off - advertisers decide their demographic, and you will probably see videos I don’t, and vice versa.  (I’m in NY married with a 24 year old I get a lot of car ads and insurance ads). If there are not ads available for your demographic Glu can’t just give you unsponsored ads. The advertisers pay for your payout.
    2nd, there is just some technical issue that  is dependent on when you joined affecting some members videos.  I know it exists, I don’t know what it is, it’s just a currently unfixable Bug.

you don’t say what your video issue is, but if you want more info you’ll have to be more specific.  
    Again welcome Chloe

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @alice_kkh no I have never made any purchases. Glu is trying to fix it but what I found on glu support tells another story 😂
    Thank you for your answer 😊
    Android
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    @kokokokonut hi and thanks 😄
    My video issue is about kstars and rapid recharge. When I try to watch a video there isn't the option and it leads me to the offer page. The rapid recharge don't pop up anymore. I still have "normal" ads while play so I'm sure there is tons of videos for me 😊
    I'm on android 8.1.0 and play on Samsung galaxy j5 2017.
    Again, if I made some grammar mistakes I'm sorry 😅
    Android
  • Options
    your grammar is fine, and you have way less typos than I do.  But it doesn’t sound like anything more than the videos just being there.  If you think there is something else causing this, you can send a ticket to Glu, but you will probably receive the same response you copied and posted.  The game will often ask if you want to watch a video for RapidRecharge. You tap yes, the game goes to release the video to your screen, only to find there are none to watch. This is not unusual, annoying oh yes! But it all comes down to whether there are videos available. If there are, you will get it. If not, it says sorry. Not now.    ;(  but if it brought you here, that’s awesome.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    alice_kkh said:
    @Chloè_KKH If you’re on android, it seems a lot of people have trouble watching videos since the update, i’m sure Glu is trying everything in their power to fix it asap 🙃

If you recently made your first purchase: you’re daily videos will drop from 20 to 5 or less a day

That wouldn’t affect Rapid Recharge, but it does add to the Video for Stars information. Thanks Alice. I haven’t noticed the Android crashing when I go to watch a video since yesterday’s file. Do you still experience difficulty?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia I like all of your outfits doll!
    Thank you so much love!
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    @kokokokonut I already sent a ticket to support. I think that the cause is the update (intentional or not, well, I really don't know) and that glu has not so much interest in fixing. Sorry but I love being honest 😊
    Android
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @elettrahere wich ts dress do you mean?
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia this one

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    yezx said:
    Can you also update the normal tb items thread? 

I am not sure who you were asking that but I think @LindaVB maintains that thread.
    The most recent batch of items added are in this graphic I made. Linda is free to use it to add to the TB items reference thread!

iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @JaniceKKH Love your ideas! The only ones I probably would not vote for would be the ones with black items. I think white might blend better in catching a voters eye to see pink look since there is less contrast.
    iOS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant Are those all of the items included in the last update? I thought there would be more! Thanks for sharing 🖤
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @kalindaking, since recent items can be bought with diamonds, does that mean they wont eventually end up in throwback palettes? I wouldnt really mind, but i’d like to know 😊

if that is the case I can spend more kstars now 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Thank you so much!!! 

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • Options
    Thank you Kalinda and Glu for listening to our feedback - it should always be this way. It is good for me, but it would have been even better if the T$ prizes were k-stars and diamonds replacing energy. Hopefully it will be that way next time 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Thank you,  Kalinda! I am glad that Glu actually listening and taking feedback. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Always found those earnable energy useless during SYS, very glad they are finally replaced with something valuable.
    PM to add
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Great news!
    Android
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

K-stars are coming back! We heard your feedback and updated the Show Your Style prizes, starting with the next event. The # of k-stars you can win will be the same as before.

You can get diamonds from the Show Your Style earnable prizes or you can buy them via in-app purchase. We are replacing earnable energy prizes with diamonds!

I hope that once the event starts, you’ll see that you can access some items you’ve had your eye on. Either way, let us know how you feel after you see the new Get This Look feature in action.

Can’t wait to see how you interpret the Pretty In Pink theme!
    This is good news! Thank you Kalinda and Glu team for listening us ☺️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    Yay! Soooo happy!
    Android
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Happy to hear our feedback be listened to! I love winning k stars in trendsetters, and I’m so happy to see earnable energy replaced with diamonds!!! 

I wish the trendsetter energy was also replaced with diamonds, but that’s okay. I’m excited again for the new feature now!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @KalindaKing but can we get diamonds by voting or not? I didn’t understand!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Oof thank you glu! 

@Chloè_KKH I have the same problem with you doll, the last 3-4 days,  I thought it will be solved with the update but nope,  I send message to glu and they mention 3 possible scenarios, I tried them all but it still stays the same!  I'm on android too and I never made a purchase. 
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Oh wow, I’m actually really surprised that we were listened and the kstars are back, I was not expecting it at all. But it’s a great news obviously, so thanks Kalinda!