Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    So I guess what we been doing for the pass 2 hours isn’t offering criticism. Rightful criticism at that. It’s “ranting” lol ok.
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I have played this game since it was released. Lurked the forums often, but did not engage until recently. I am happy that we can express our opinions openly and honestly.  Disappointed at how the game is turning out. Spent my time, my money, and I got carpal tunnel from all the Gosh Darn tapping I have had to do and this is how Glu rewards us on what would be the 5th (?) anniversary?!
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    I honestly just feel like we’re shouting into a empty tunnel there never gonna listen so why bother?
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    VVV said:
    At this point I'm so annoyed that I don't even care what items are available to buy with diamonds.
    Glu had a choice of what to replace with diamonds. Either Kstars, which are hard to earn and expensive to buy, or energy, which is the only automatically replenishable "currency" in the game. Or they could replace cash which can be useful but is so easy to earn that having it as a prize isn't necessary. But no, they chose get rid of Kstars so more players purchase them with real money and keep energy which we have said time after time is a pointless prize. It's the only thing in the game we earn freely!

I understand it's a business and they want to get all the money they can get before the game is done. They could have still made diamonds hard to win and the items expensive and kept Kstars as prizes! That way you have some people willing to spend money on diamonds and not have people who actually put money into this game month after month feel betrayed.
    We all know games like this exist to earn money but you can have money grabs that aren't so blatantly obvious and disadvantageous for devoted players.
    It hasn’t even started and I’m positive the items will be very expensive. Everything else I completely agree. Strongly considering canceling my gold VIP membership. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests đź’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    I love this dress that Kendall just posted. It fits our pretty in pink theme AND it's made by H&M, which probably means it's affordable! 

Image may contain 1 person smiling standing ocean sky outdoor water and natureOh lord edited her post to no longer say “ ranting” kol
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Why did my post get deleted? 
    Android
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    They don’t get it and nothing is going to change. We’ll complain, they’ll say they’re taking it into consideration, then add another useless thing and pretend everything is fine. As always.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My post got deleted too.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I guess Glu is going into damage control cause now there deleting post? Lmao what a joke 
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Cleaning the thread to cover up the 'Let them eat cake' attitude of Kalinda's post will not make it unhappen. 

Here's another log for the fire. 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    All posts mentioning ranting will now magically disappear. Poof.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    iOS
  • Options
    “Glu goddess” lmao yah right deleting our post after our complaints and calling our rightful critics “ranting” Glu you have no idea how disappointed I am right now.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm really sorry if my last post came across the wrong way. I saw your reactions and that's why I edited my post. You are always welcome to share your opinions here!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Shouldn't fashion suggestions be moved to the fashion suggestion thread? I know it's like a huge deal to post in undictated places. 
    I’m really glad, I made myself tea before bed 🍵
  • Options
    I'm really sorry if my last post came across the wrong way. I saw your reactions and that's why I edited my post. You are always welcome to share your opinions here!
    Ok but why were people’s post getting deleted then?
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Shouldn't fashion suggestions be moved to the fashion suggestion thread? I know it's like a huge deal to post in undictated places. 
    I was going to mention this, but did not want to be rude. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Savagekkh said:
    I was going to mention this, but did not want to be rude. 

It only applies to me.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Can we plz and I mean PLZ see what the diamonds can buy us with. How much will 12 diamonds get us compared to 140? I don’t want to wait to see the prizes I want to know how much I can buy with diamonds right now so I know if I should save up to get some.
  • Options
    Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I love this dress that Kendall just posted. It fits our pretty in pink theme AND it's made by H&M, which probably means it's affordable! 

Image may contain 1 person smiling standing ocean sky outdoor water and nature
    This would look so great on our dolls it’s super cute and the color would be nice in a variety of skin tones