Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Savagekkh said:
    Shouldn't fashion suggestions be moved to the fashion suggestion thread? I know it's like a huge deal to post in undictated places. 
    I was going to mention this, but did not want to be rude. 

It only applies to me.
    I’ve been called out soo many times. Lol. I figure I just post and if it needs to be moved it will be. 

Afterall the point of a forum is to post on topic or to seek answers to your questions... 🤔
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Bye y’all! ✌️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PM to add
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i knew that the diamonds icon wasn't an illusion and that i really did see it the other day lmao.
    anyway doing the math 1 diamond = 5 kstars.
    this diamond situation is a no from me dawg. prize distribution for trendsetters is already unequal, you're just adding more s**t to force players to pay. that's not very cash money of you.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Tazzy21 said:
    I love this dress that Kendall just posted. It fits our pretty in pink theme AND it's made by H&M, which probably means it's affordable! 

Image may contain 1 person smiling standing ocean sky outdoor water and nature
    This would look so great on our dolls it’s super cute and the color would be nice in a variety of skin tones
    And they’re gonna end it up making it brown or make it look really ugly 🙄
  • Options
    AurouraKKHAurouraKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    So I guess I’m not gonna get a reply on how much diamonds will get us huh.. 
  • Options
    @KalindaKing will this hairstyle be able to be bought with diamonds? It was from the first show your style in October 2018
  • Options
    @KalindaKing can you tell us the timeframe of items we can buy? You said not very new and recent items but what would be considered “very new”?
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @KalindaKing please tell us that the team has listened to our feedback and will change the prizes until the event starts.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Literally me right now

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    these diamonds better be the equivalent of 20+ kstars each because I am NOT feeling this new currency that we get so little of when it is first introduced... what can we even buy with 2-5 diamonds ???
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    also I know everyone is talking about the diamond situation rn, but can we just acknowledge that this theme is also a MESS ??? like honestly how many pink items do most people actually have in their kloset?
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Glu you still have time to make up for this mess. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    What is the ham dress anyway? @soundspretty
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I usually buy something before the SYS event that can help me when I’m in trouble - like a hairstyle etc. I’m not a long-time player and it works because I’ve been able to finish the latest SYS events even though my doll only owns recent events items and kloset items, but I’m not sure if I will still be able to do that since I’m getting -25 k-stars (Earnable prizes + second place prize)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    This is literally me rn trying to catch up on all of the complaining comments on this thread 🤳🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Hello! I'm new to this forum. I have the glitch with videos and I found this on glu support. What does exactly means? Because I think I understand but I can't believe it. Btw sorry for any grammar mistakes! 😊
    Android
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

• Options
    KritsaKritsa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hello! I'm new to this forum. I have the glitch with videos and I found this on glu support. What does exactly means? Because I think I understand but I can't believe it. Btw sorry for any grammar mistakes! 😊
    Wait, does that mean i wont be able to watch videos any more? Im gonna scream
    Android
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I need to know if there’s a possibility of a TB sale next month or diamonds will be the only way to purchase TB items from now on, please @KalindaKing

Btw I just exchanged 100 stars for 40 energy so I’m very pissed

iOS
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Kritsa said:
    Wait, does that mean i wont be able to watch videos any more? Im gonna scream
    That's what i'd like to know 🤔
    Android
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters