🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Rikk.   Did you vote?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I'm not trying to be shady but why exactly is everyone so against "recycled" items. I personally like them bc there are items on Kendall and Kylie game that I would love to have on kkh but am afraid of suggesting it for the backlash it might receive.
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I hope you will get the message from someone who you don't assume to be so poor to not even be able to afford diamonds.
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    I'm just excited that I can get stuff like this dress,t hair, and teacup without having to wait years for it to show up in my throwback pallet!  that's what I like about the diamond process.. Cheaper and free are always better-obviously, but I don't think the price range is that different when calculated against the price of k stars needed in the throwback sales.. I do hope that glu will make them easier to earn in the future.. but, if they don't, I'll just have to be very selective on what I snag.  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I'm not trying to be shady but why exactly is everyone so against "recycled" items. I personally like them bc there are items on Kendall and Kylie game that I would love to have on kkh but am afraid of suggesting it for the backlash it might receive.
    I think we’re a little past the point of trying not to be shady 😂 
  • Options
    Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I understand what you mean but i have suggest things from kkg and i have’nt got any hate. I think it’s more that it’s not often we get something that really is new. It’s not that confusing that some get upset with it, before it was new awesome update every month. Now days there’s not much to be exited for. 

Sorry if my english is a bit bad but i hope you’ll understand what i’m talkin’ about 😂💗💗
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My issue is that they’ve already made a lot of money on those items yet they turn around and milk the KKH customers too.  While I can understand them taking 2 bites of the apple, I don’t think it should cost KKH players more when that old apple is now bruised and has someone else’s spit on it. The Kendall&Kylie stuff should have been put in our Kloset updates and at fair prices.  Heck, items that were Kash in the Kloset in that game have shown up in KKH for Kstars.  That’s the kind of disrespect & disregard that i can’t stomach. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I love the things from KKG that we get. Ok. I dont want the basic meh stuff...but I could use the rest of the BalBags.  o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Look #5. It's not really pink (almost zero) but I love this look! 

Android
  • Options
    I never played the Kendall & Kylie game, so it's all new to me...
    Addicted

• Options
    I want Katie & Nai’s voters!!  Clearly my voters have zero taste because my scores are coming in dramatically lower. 
    Lol
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Thank you all for responding kindly. Got a little scared once I hit post comment lol.
    Anyways,
     How?? That has to be an insane amount of tickets...especially this early
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    I only played KKG for about a week because Glu introduced a special promo where we got an outfit in this game once we reached a certain level in that game.   From the outset I could see how expensive KKG was going to be and this lady had to be sure I could make the insurance payments on my Cadi.  
    I immediately ruled KKG out 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @ValerieGray thank god I'm not in her group  🤣
    Android
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @VampireBarbie we finally got married! 🤣 hopefully I renew my vows before the SYS is over... I’m sorry Joseph, I’m just using you, that’s why you’re wearing cheap clothes. 

hahahaha I’m glad you got married! Don’t worry, I won’t tell him 😂 I hope your vow renewal comes quickly because that pink dress is so lovely 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @SavannahKKH I think we’re in the same group! Your doll is killing it 💖
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    HollySisk said:
    I only played KKG for about a week because Glu introduced a special promo where we got an outfit in this game once we reached a certain level in that game.   From the outset I could see how expensive KKG was going to be and this lady had to be sure I could make the insurance payments on my Cadi.  
    I immediately ruled KKG out 
    Literal lol! Xoxo
    Addicted

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk.   Did you vote?

I totally would have! It’s so cute 
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    With the exception of the whole diamonds fiasco, I’ve really enjoyed styling outfits for this event! My scores have been pretty solid too; I’ve found that the combination of an aura + a handheld + being blonde to really work. 

Of of course I have zero shot at first through third place because the ticket buyers in my group are insane. My first place doll currently has 732 points and is dressed like this:

I’ll let Buffy explain how I feel about that...

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @ValerieGray I’m sorry you feel you can’t speak up about recycled items. There are many KKG items I like and wouldn’t mind seeing in the game. But I do like to point out recycled items when they appear strictly for transparency reasons. Glu is creating less and less new and unique items for KKH as time goes on. My personal take is that recycled items should be kloset items available for purchase. I don’t like when they make them event items. I understand not everyone feels the same! We should all be able to voice our opinions without fear.
    iOS
  • Options
    BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    Rikk said:
    This is actually my best score so far 😂 I’m not doing well at all, but I love this look so I’m sharing it anyway!

This look deserves +50 votes tbh Rikk! Love your styling! 😍😍😍😍

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I totally agree with @VampireBarbie
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Addicted

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m running out of pink dresses but this one is... I’m not so sure about it, what do you think? Be honest/make changes I’m begging 😩

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

I did buy a pack because of these 2 items. I almost died when I saw that I could buy them. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I have huge respect for you saying that because I have something to say but I also fear that there will be backlash and my words might be misunderstood. 

I remember when SYS was first introduced and I was in the first test group, it was bad. It duration is too long and it takes 1250 votes to finish. Now it is much shorter and less votes to finish. This diamonds feature much like the first SYS is new  and not perfect and I believe we all are giving valuable feedback in hope to improve the gameplay. 

I know feelings been hurt and words been said. But at the end we are all in this together. We might butt opinions but we all just want better gameplay at the end and hopefully we can move on from this better and stronger. 

IOS Player