Options

šŸ—³ļøSYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!šŸ’Ž

Comments

• Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    @SavannahKKH I think weā€™re in the same group! Your doll is killing it šŸ’–
    Thank you šŸ’ž
  • Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    I need this candy floss in my virtual Hollywood life! Does anyone know where it is from?

8/3/18 love is in the air event!
    Thank you!Ā 
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me!Ā 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

First Money, now Diamond. Love my group.

iOS
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @AliBryant @elettrahere I found the cat from the June 1st 2018 event and it wasnā€™t available to buy. I donā€™t know if you guys already figured this out (Iā€™m sure you already had an idea) but I think that 100% confirms items are only available through the end of May 2018!Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    not sure if anyone posted this one yet but this dress is AMAZING
  • Options
    Also here are my looks 1-6... the first few were flopping but Iā€™m finally starting to get back in the swing of things even though I have almost 0 pink in my kloset
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I like playing with pink and I still havenā€™t gone blonde to get votes!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @KalindaKing I love the contrast of the dark hair with the pink!

Love your third lookā€”that dress scored well for me, too!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo yes, @AliBryant figured it out! Thank you mikayla!
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Its been a while since Iā€™ve posted looks, so here it goes. I cant live without my butterflies lol

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    agrcic said:
    not sure if anyone posted this one yet but this dress is AMAZING
    Oh! That is gorgeous! Where was that one when I was voting! :/ Lol.Ā 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I think a lot of the posts were less about shaming and more about highlighting how glu will never change a model that makes money. For some players, they canā€™t put real money into this and that should be fine as they should still be able to enjoy it without needing to - diamonds are awful really as they are pay to play; at least with stars there is the illusion of being able to legitimately earn them through businesses, weekly gift boxes, run ins, relationships etc. There is no way to get diamonds except through purchasing and thatā€™s really unfair. Also super shady as a free game; Iā€™m pretty sure thereā€™s some legality there over what in app purchases can be (stars as long as thereā€™s a way to also get them for free; gems in other games as long as you can also get them for free etc?)Ā 

i know that we all love the game, we are all here because of that but itā€™s not shaming to say that by buying diamonds you saying to glu it is ok as a system. And thatā€™s fine, I totally get it as some of the items are amazing BUT itā€™s also cool to expect a few people upset about it as they are constantly priced out of the game and this new currency is another way of doing that. The facts are; items cost WAY more diamonds than we can legitimately earn (3, lol ok glu) so the only way to get the items is to spend real money. Some people are cool with that and thatā€™s fine. Is it a bit rubbish in grand scheme of things as it means glu wonā€™t do anything as they are getting their Ā£Ā£ so why would they? Yeah. Iā€™ve spent tons on this game, I hate kollections and yet still sometimes waste my stars on a turn. I know gift boxes are rigged yet still chase when I love the weekend prizes etc.

I just personally feel that this is unfair on a million levels. This isnā€™t like stars where you can try and earn them back or get more in other ways. This is a new currency that some people canā€™t afford and as a result will miss out. That doesnā€™t sit well with me at all.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • Options
    on a side note, thereā€™s 3 days left for this kollection and Iā€™m desperate for that bundle šŸ˜« any recommendations for your favorite tapjoy offers? Iā€™m trying to see if I can earn enough stars by then or if I should just bite the bullet and buy a kstar pack
  • Options
    VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

Here are looks #2-6. Surprised at how well those last two did for me considering they haven't scored well in other SYS.
    And yes... that's the leaf aura indoors.. it isn't even pink but I'm so jealous seeing all the other ones that came out before I returned to the game!

I'm liking the theme so far because for once I feel like I'm getting higher scores the more on theme I am. I think if we stick with color themes it may be better to do a few colors like a black/white, neutrals, or pastels theme. I'm guessing once my first looks unlock I'll mostly be reusing them so it'll get boring quick!
  • Options
    @ohemilie, I completely agree. I find it sooo funny everyone mentions ā€œoh but now i can buy itā€, ā€œI love the featureā€, ā€œI pay if I wantā€, ā€œI dont have to waitā€ as if that feature is the problem. They could have easily made this with kstars and no one would have complained. But no, they decided to make a new currency which nearly cant be earned.Ā 

Apparently they just read what they wanna read. I wouldnt waste any more time on it tbh, because its ā€œshaming for spending moneyā€ lol, just know I agree with you šŸ’•

• Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Here my first 6 looks not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong but I canā€™t seem to get decent votes beside the first outfit !! šŸ˜¢Ā 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    @Silz1217 Have you tried submitting looks without a tattoo? I wonder if some people don't like it
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @Silz1217 Have you tried submitting looks without a tattoo? I wonder if some people don't like it
    šŸ¤”šŸ¤” thanks Kalinda I might try that next .. even though I love my tattooĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    @Silz1217 I was hesitant to say that, but I think it might work!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @Ohemilie
    Ā I get where you're coming from and you're right. For me, no shaming was ever intended.. I don't blame people for being responsible with their money and using it for more important things than a game.. (I should be a little more responsible myself)
    I personally am just fine with the system. I think it would only be unfair if they removed throwback events or never did any throwback sales again because then they would be removing the opportunity for getting those items from a large number of players.. but I haven't seen that they are removing either of those options.. so the players can play as they have before.. waiting and then grinding for a free chance at the throwback pallet.. nothing is changing there and noone is making them buy diamonds
    All Glu did was add an opportunity to get those items more quickly if one is so inclined to put additional money into it..
    Addicted

• Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, I think a lot of people have been feeling this way well before diamonds were introduced, at least that's what I'm getting from the comments. It's just that now is the time people feel okay to speak up about it.Ā 

It's definitely easy to read into things, or read what you want to read. If you believe something, you'll find whatever you can to help your narrative, even if it's not reality. It's like that saying, "don't believe something just because you want to." To be fair though, I think it happens all around sometimes.Ā 

100% love the new feature. 100% dislike having to get a new currency to grab coveted items.Ā 

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Even if I wanted to buy diamonds, everything I've found so far that I'd like to have is unavailable šŸ˜« I was hoping with this feature I could snap up some hairstyles I regret not chasing but whatever.Ā 

My TS group is super chill right now. Lots of newbies, only a handful wearing pink šŸ¤”Ā 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    yezx said:
    @ohemilie, I completely agree. I find it sooo funny everyone mentions ā€œoh but now i can buy itā€, ā€œI love the featureā€, ā€œI pay if I wantā€, ā€œI dont have to waitā€ as if that feature is the problem. They could have easily made this with kstars and no one would have complained. But no, they decided to make a new currency which nearly cant be earned.Ā 

Apparently they just read what they wanna read. I wouldnt waste any more time on it tbh, because its ā€œshaming for spending moneyā€ lol, just know I agree with you šŸ’•

@Ohemilie and @yezx Ā This is exactly the point! If this feature was released using stars I believe it would have been a HUGE SUCCESS and people would have been ecstatic to spend stars on it, knowing full well that they could earn more for free. Instead Glu ruined it with the diamonds that are almost unearnable and now mostly exclusive to those that spend money. Ā KKH is supposed to be a free game, enhanced with in game purchases. Ā Personally Iā€™m pretty disappointed with all of this.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    can someone tell me if the monkey is actually available to get? i got lost around page 20Ā šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Yes everything through 5/25/18 is available
    iOS
  • Options
    i saw him, but totally forgot to click the "get this look" button.. :(Ā  waaaah.. lol.. but i think he was on a guy doll.. i wonder if the button was even available...Ā 
    Addicted

• Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    During all SYS events Iā€™ve seen maybe two forum dolls while voting? And during this one Iā€™ve already spotted Chelsea this morning and now also @TrashleyKKH!Ā 

Obviously you got my vote and you were a popular pick! šŸ™ŒšŸ» Iā€™m obsessed with this gown, I think I already know what Iā€™m getting during next VIP šŸ˜©