Options

🗳️SYS - 5/26/19 Pretty In Pink Introducing Diamonds!💎

Comments

• Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Another absolutely adorable dress which I would love to have, if it were 10-12 diamonds. 

iOS Doll 

• Options

iOS Doll 

• Options

iOS Doll 

• Options

iOS Doll 

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I have checked a lot of 'get this look' but sadly there are no items for me to purchase with diamonds. Or maybe it's a good thing, i don't know what I was hoping for. Something I guess..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    For 15 diamonds, I would rather buy myself a REAL life iced coffee. Which I wish I had right now.....
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I’m pretty sure this is our girl, @TrashleyKKH 💖👏🏻 You were the popular pick, naturally 😉😂

• Options
    @LindaVB I’m pretty interested to see if they added the “ Who wore it better “ items... I doubt it, but one can only hope 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@thallisa and @melissakkh Thanks for the votes , dolls! I am having tons of fun with this theme! And now the awkward part where I ran out of long pink dresses and pondering which white/cream dress I can pass off as light light pink. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    It is extremely difficult not to buy this outfit + purse right now. 🥺🥺🥺

However, to buy I would need to impulsively drop $50 USD. That is crazy!!! If it were $2-$5 I was spending on a whim, I might not have thought twice but $50 USD adds up FAST so I can’t give in as easily. Sorry Glu. Your marketing tactic needs improvement. 
    iOS Doll 

• Options

iOS Doll 

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Seconding @Monica L ... If these outfits cost $1- $3 real dollars each instead of like .... ten, I would have already spent $50 on the game and I know a looooot of other people would have too!! Like I wouldn’t have even questioned it 😂😂
  • Options
    @LindaVB I’m pretty interested to see if they added the “ Who wore it better “ items... I doubt it, but one can only hope 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Oh yes I'm curious about that too!! I own some items but a couple of great ones are still missing from my closet!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Any dolls submitted the fairy 🧚‍♀️ or the genie 🧞‍♀️ look? Did they do well? Or it is too costumey?
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited May 2019
    @TrashleyKKH I tried the fairy costume, it got 45 votes
    iOS
  • Options

iOS Doll 

• Options
    If you really want a parrot it’s 10 diamonds. I wanted watermelon.
    iOS Doll 

• Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Look 7 <3

• Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Monica L said:
    If you really want a parrot it’s 10 diamonds. I wanted watermelon.
    The toucan was in the same event of the monkey so it should be available too🐒

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m doing so bad 😩 I wish we had more pink gowns in our kloset
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I hope Glu didn’t put this doll against herself 🤣 (that’s why I didn’t edit her face)
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My looks #6 and #7

The 7th look is a surprise! I didn't think it could score so well
    Android
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH From what I have seen and I’ve been voting for three hours now 😂 The fairy costume is almost never the popular pick. I would advise you not to do it lol. 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I don’t mind ticket buyers but why don’t ya buy something pink first, you would need less tickets. It shouldn’t be too hard with our lovely new diamonds. This I’ll never understand.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Here are my looks 5-8:

I just love this event: gowns and pink, AWESOME!!! I used the falling blossom aura in every submission, love it!

I passed ticketbuyer-girl this morning, I wonder how long it will take for her to notice and/or panics and buys more tickets...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    @alice_kkh Yas 👏🏻👏🏻 I couldn’t agree more! It’s baffling to me! It seems more logical to buy stars, so then you don’t have to buy as much tickets. Instead of using only cash items.
    I don’t mind losing to a doll who has worked hard and put a lot of effort into her outfits. But it almost feels like a rude joke to me, when I’ve worked so hard all week, only to lose to someone who clearly is not Trendsetter. 
  • Options
    Rocking the earnable skirt with @webra @thallisa and @thelifeofRaeRae

• Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    Wow, it actually hurts my soul that items I easily earned free through events are so super expensive for those who simply weren't around from day one. Half the other stuff I won in TB events or sales for way cheaper. 

The numbers some people are throwing out equaling this diamond pricing to TB sales is incorrect. By the way, 100 kstars was a number I threw out as a high end price for certain hairstyles. It wasn't across the board, some were 60, possibly less. 

The simple truth is that SMC and Fashion Goals are 10 US dollars, and for that you get hair, an outfit and stars. Now you're asking people to pay 50 dollars for a dress and clutch? Really? FIVE TIMES the price, for half the items, and these items are old. 

Y'know people can rationalize their own spending as they want. I'm looking at Glu. Honestly, I don't know how they have the audacity to fleece people like this. This is disgusting. 

YES YES YES 
    iOS player 
    level 69