Options

šŸŽ† KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    This is a really long thread...my apologies for asking this even if someone else might have already asked šŸ˜” but do we get something from the 5-YR. KIMIVERSARY quest? šŸ˜¬
    The background @AliBryant posted above
    iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    Syndra x said:
    This is a really long thread...my apologies for asking this even if someone else might have already asked šŸ˜” but do we get something from the 5-YR. KIMIVERSARY quest? šŸ˜¬
    The background @AliBryant posted above
    Ah that background. šŸ˜¬ Thanks doll @alice_kkh šŸ’–
    āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    jaeann said:
    Yes @AmeliaKKH I have tried it on everything! I wish that we at least had the option to decide what color we want in our daily boxes.Ā 
    IKKKKRRR! I canā€™t wait for the weekend event to see how many colors we get on boxes!Ā 
  • Options
    Syndra x said:
    @AliBryant posted a background! šŸ˜
  • Options
    Savagekkh said:
    Is there no way to just give us drops where we pick the color? Purple looks awful on almost everything.Ā 

And why the difference in making some more elite by only making them available on events? Seems like we are just going to be stuck looking at an overabundance of pink and purple dyed krap in SYS voting booths.Ā 

Tbh, I thought the drops cost 5 kstars per outfit because I saw the 5 I owned, and I thought it was quite fair. But whatever. Glu gonna do what Glu gonna do and I'm going to accumulate hundreds of useless purple drops cuz I don't want neon lilac trash.Ā 

Also, fix the videos. And don't tell us it's tapjoy. Please. I hate having my intelligence insulted. Thanks.Ā 
    I agree! Making gold exclusive to TS is the worst. Weā€™ll probably get 2,3 dyes IF SO! And it will just take forever to gather enough to change items. Such a shame!
  • Options
    icechic said:
    I'd like it if we could dye the babies' clothes too... their wardrobe is so stale. Any chance that's a thing? šŸ’”
    OMGGG!!!! Greaaaaaat ideaaaaaa šŸ˜šŸ˜
  • Options
    Dolls, @kokokokonut @AliBryant could we have a permanent topic called TO-DYE LIST? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ it would be amazing to have a sorta encyclopedia for variations of items!
  • Options

I canā€™t wait until I can start turning all my clothing into neutrals and silvers šŸ˜

patiently waiting for black too!Ā 
    Dye Goals šŸ˜
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

@kaydencekkh this was mine. Mine was filled with VIP tiles before this.Ā 

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing is there an update on this? We donā€™t spend $50 a month for dye!! This is absolutely unacceptable.Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2019
    This was my pallet, I have a gold VIP membership. Seriously... 1 tile.. and SIX dyes...???

Ā 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Omg @LindaVB that was mine yesterday! Can anyone who is VIP post their gift boxes today? If this is happening to everyone then I am cancelling. No use in keeping it. What a joke.Ā 

@AliBryant @luvs2gruuv @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie if you ladies are still vip can you post your pallets?Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Savagekkh said:

Oh yah, we got a kruddy photo background and a drop infiltration of our Gift Boxes.

Remember when we all asked for this? Glu made all our dreams come true.Ā 
    BAHAHAHA donā€™t you remember @Savagekkh this was on the top of everyoneā€™s lists and it was posted in almost every thread asking for it. So happy that THIS is what Glu decided to give us out of all the suggestions we have been giving them ...... oh wait .... šŸ˜’
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Omg @LindaVB that was mine yesterday! Can anyone who is VIP post their gift boxes today? If this is happening to everyone then I am cancelling. No use in keeping it. What a joke.Ā 

@AliBryant @luvs2gruuv @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie if you ladies are still vip can you post your pallets?Ā 
    I forgot to screenshot mine yesterday but it had 4 tiles, 3 dye, and one kash. So thatā€™s not bad compared to what Iā€™ve seen here but usually I have 6-8 tiles per box!! Iā€™ll screenshot & post mine later today
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think they should make a separate VIP box that only have tiles and thatā€™s where you get your kstars from, also the box should just be everyday not every 24 hours because Iā€™ve missed out on so many boxes to open because of going to bed early and then missing out on a box, and I pay 60$ a month for those daily kstars I shouldnā€™t miss any. We shouldnā€™t have to miss out on dye because we want vip tiles but we shouldnā€™t miss out on tiles because thatā€™s what we pay for. The only fair way is two separate boxes.Ā 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I think they should make a separate VIP box that only have tiles and thatā€™s where you get your kstars from, also the box should just be everyday not every 24 hours because Iā€™ve missed out on so many boxes to open because of going to bed early and then missing out on a box, and I pay 60$ a month for those daily kstars I shouldnā€™t miss any. We shouldnā€™t have to miss out on dye because we want vip tiles but we shouldnā€™t miss out on tiles because thatā€™s what we pay for. The only fair way is two separate boxes.Ā 
    Iā€™m not VIP and I agree with all of this. Itā€™s not fair
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    Iā€™ve finished the storyline and i got the new background but I didnā€™t get the 5 free drops of dye! How do I get it?
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    We should create a thread where we can post our dyed outfits!Ā 
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    Iā€™ve finished the storyline and i got the new background but I didnā€™t get the 5 free drops of dye! How do I get it?
    When Maria calls you to talk about it! I got mine as soon as I updated, but I'm not sure it's connected to a storyline you'd have to do before. Just keeping going in and out of places, wardrobe and startshop to the street and see if you get it.Ā 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    šŸ§”šŸ§”šŸ§”šŸ§”

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Videos have not worked for me since updating!!!
    I tap the video button. Nothing happens. But it "counts" as a video, because once this happens five times, it says there are no more videos. I don't get to watch the video even though it hesitated briefly like it's about to play. And I don't get a star. Android here.
    iOS
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was able to watch only 2 videos yesterday before it went straight to the offer wall. This morning I have the same problem as @AliBryant where I tap the video button and it does nothing.
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Me looking at all the pretty dyes and funny storylines on the forum bc Amazon doesn't have the update yet

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Is everyone who's having video troubles on Android? Let me know! We'll look into it.

And yes, as I said before, we are looking into the daily giftbox odds for dyes. I'll let you know when there is an update.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    When Maria calls you to talk about it! I got mine as soon as I updated, but I'm not sure it's connected to a storyline you'd have to do before. Just keeping going in and out of places, wardrobe and startshop to the street and see if you get it.Ā 
    I keep doing it but nothing happens šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Is everyone who's having video troubles on Android? Let me know! We'll look into it.

And yes, as I said before, we are looking into the daily giftbox odds for dyes. I'll let you know when there is an update.
    It isnā€™t working on iOS either.
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts

It isnā€™t working on iOS either.
    Which issue are you having on iOS? No video button and going straight to the offers, or that you tap the video button and nothing plays?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

iOS, goes straight to this in my game
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    So I don't hate the dye feature... I just wish glu would have perfected it before adding it to the game because many items look very cheap when dyed, like when a dress has a belt/accessory it gets dyed the same color which really bugs me so maybe glu could give us two color options on certain items so we could dye the dress/jacket one color and the belt/accessory/shirt a different color.
    I also NEED black dye, and would like emerald green and maybe rose gold, really there are so many color options and I actually hope glu adds more.Ā 
    Here's the first thing I dyed, the shadow bugged me a little but I also love the metallic look so...When I get more pink I'm gonna copy @Rikk and make pink thigh high boots because those are sooo cute! And I really can't wait to get some "Champagne" and "Ice Blue" because I have so many things I want to dye!

Oh and about the video issue I contacted support they seemed like they were gonna be helpful at first and not just blame my connection or storage space, but then last night the person "helping" me was just like sorry your watch video button isn't working but I couldn't replicate it on my end check your connection and make sure you have enough space...
    šŸ§”šŸ¤šŸ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2019
    My iPad Pro ā€˜thinksā€™ for a moment when I tap the Get Free Stars button, and then goes straight to the other offers page.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.