Options

🎆 KK:H v10 Update - 5 Year Kimiversary!

Comments

• Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Not joking, I would love to have that drumstick! The apple pie is still one of my favorite handhelds lol. I wont get my hopes up, I’m just wishing for a good throwback sale 🤞🏽
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Also where these earring from?? And if they are before 2018 can we have them on tb sale ?? 
    @Silz1217 they’re from an experimental sys event, that thank god failed as you paid 5 kstars each entry and you were pair with 10 players and the one who got more votes won the item.. I look in my wardrobe I think it was in january 2017 if you wanna check the events thread
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Silz1217 Who Wore It Best event

Glu, reminder, please look at all the exclusive items I posted and make it happen! Ugh this thread was so buried I almost couldn't find it.

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6690931/#Comment_6690931
    PM to add
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I desperately want this hair. I know it’s in TB boxes already but I only seen it once and it was part of the bundle.

iOS
  • Options
    elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Please, just tell us if there’s gonna be a throwback sale because we all want to know whether to save k-stars or not! @KalindaKing this is more important than clothing spoilers for me!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

I wouldn’t hold my breath. That’s the whole point. New kollection a week before vip. Vip a week before a TB sale and so on. They’re not going to confirm the sale they want you to spend your stars and buy more every week.

iOS
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    My second anniversary and I'm so excited!  I play since 2015 but I always had to start over because after a while I was deleting the game (I'm person who lose interest very fast) so all my progress was and is somewhere over the rainbow 😂
    Hoping for this lips in throwback sale (if happens)...last year they was on TB sale but I didn't have enough k-stars:(
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I hope @LindaVB ‘s lips will be purchasable in the TB sale! I don’t even know when they came out tho 

Edit: found them! Please Gluuuu

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oooooh yes it is finally happening... update 10.0!!!!!

I really hope that Glu will come through for the fifth anniversary and make it memorable like previous years.
    I'm hoping for a huge Throwback sale, a sale on K-stars and a free outfit.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    After big facial upgrade in update 5.0, this face shape had a version without the line on the cheek, which is awesome because what even is the line?

Please do the same for this face shape! 

PM to add
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Also where these earring from?? And if they are before 2018 can we have them on tb sale ?? 
    Strong agree! More multi-piercing earrings please :)
  • Options
    Silz1217 said:
    @Silz1217 they’re from an experimental sys event, that thank god failed as you paid 5 kstars each entry and you were pair with 10 players and the one who got more votes won the item.. I look in my wardrobe I think it was in january 2017 if you wanna check the events thread
    Lol that sounds awful! Thanks for sharing, I don’t think I played that event 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Wow, I had player of 5 years in my BIO for about a year...... Little did I know..

and I dont even know how to put a funny GIF here 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    After big facial upgrade in update 5.0, this face shape had a version without the line on the cheek, which is awesome because what even is the line?

Please do the same for this face shape! 

I love this blush effect, I wish we could have a contour as subtle as this blush, the kkw smc is too harsh
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Katinkae Don't worry about it. It's hard to keep track!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Katinkae said:
    Wow, I had player of 5 years in my BIO for about a year...... Little did I know..

Just save the GIF on your device, touch the picture icon at the top of your post, and choose the file! :) looking forward to your gifs and happy anniversary 
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Katinkae said:

Just save the GIF on your device, touch the picture icon at the top of your post, and choose the file! :) looking forward to your gifs and happy anniversary 
    Omg thanks 😀 

Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    I'll share the 10.0 clothing spoilers now!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    On sale in the wardrobe

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    Show Your Style

OMG! That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Options
    edited June 2019
    Please, just tell us if there’s gonna be a throwback sale because we all want to know whether to save k-stars or not! @KalindaKing this is more important than clothing spoilers for me!
    Pleaseeeee @KalindaKing 💜 
    Thank you for the spoilers!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited June 2019
    And now some information about the TB sale please🥰 we neeeed to know
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Love the boots but not the jumpsuit. 2nd outfit love the skirt! The black sequin dress with lace up details is gorgeous ! Hope it is earnable! The SYS green dress is stunning ! Love the blue/green iridescences and I spy a beautiful necklace. Wish we can have a closer look without the hair in the way. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Oh, the 2nd outfit is a dress!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    On sale in the wardrobe

(Pretty sure you guys requested pant boots!)

Thanks for the spoilers. Not too excited about the new items.
    Wish the pant boots were different colors or pink like Kim’s! 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.