Options

šŸ›ļøKK:H Weekend Event 7/12/19 - Shop Shop Shopping VIP Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Honestly I think this looked ridiculous in real lifeā€”I actually like it better in the game:Ā 

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant I love the sleeves on the dress!
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa and eyelashes/makeup!
    iOS
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @AliBryant For real Iā€™d die for those long eyelashes. Wish we could have fake lashes that arenā€™t attached to eyes but ik how hard that would be for GluĀ 
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I feel like I'm the only one not crazy about any of the Kardashian-Jenner Met looks this year. I agree with everyone about Kylie's dress length and Kim's sleeves. Kinda wish Kendall's dress would be earnable instead.Ā Still praying Kim's look from last year will return to the gameĀ someday.

iOS
  • Options
    SarahardeySarahardey Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Agree with the sleeves and kylie's dress being longer. I wish Kendall's dress was the earnable though.

It would be great if we had cash vip events or something like that. That way cash would actually be useful. Please Glu look into this!
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Also, do you know what I would totally spend my stars on? The crown hairstyle and the krossover items šŸ™„
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I canā€™t wait to get these items! Wish the event started today!
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    The only thing I really want is the gb items and fashion goals! I might just have to get it this week and I really can't believe I'm saying thatšŸ˜‚
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I wish they would have done Kendallā€™s necklace instead of the orange shoes that we basically already have!!
  • Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Iā€™m pretty disappointed in the earnables. I donā€™t see myself getting a lot of use out of the dress and donā€™t like the earrings - too plain and there are almost no other lavender clothes to match it. The dress probably wonā€™t score well in SYS since itā€™s not floor length and the deep V hemline is really bothering me. I feel like that dressĀ deserved better. That being said I will probably still earn it because I have a long wishlist. Will not go any further than the dress.
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Stopping at the earnable box this weekend, donā€™t know what Iā€™ll buy though lol
    iOS platform
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AliBryant I hate the stupid mesh on our dress, why can't we have them like Kim's, with sleeves and in that gorgeous blue color.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I will buy the #fashiongoal.
    Idk if I spend 500kstars, not sure if I like the hair enough.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I also wish that Kylieā€™s dress was floor length, like the original. Itā€™s still cute though so Iā€™m definitely gonna get it. The earnable hair.. idk, Iā€™m gonna have to see it on my doll, but the glitter looks a bit like dandruff šŸ˜¬

The GB is gorgeous so unfortunately Iā€™m gonna chase it for sure.Ā 
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Not really a fan of any of these items. The only one I kinda want is the earnable hair, but I don't have enough k-stars šŸ˜­ I'm most likely going to buy the FG, even though I don't like the hair, I need that dress! I agree that it would look better with the sleeves, but whatever.

I was waiting for a VIP weekend to buy a new business and was wondering what you guys thought was more worth it! Should I get the Ice Club, K-World, or the Sky Restaurant?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @MinterBalki I LOVE ice club and K World. K World is definitely easier (only 1 3 hour gig a week) and it pays out 4 or 5 k stars (i don't remember right now)! Ice club pays out 5 stars for 3 3 hour gigs :)Ā Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    @AliBryant I hate the stupid mesh on our dress, why can't we have them like Kim's, with sleeves and in that gorgeous blue color.
    Yes, I hate that it's purple and not blue like hers. And I really hate that I had to get it in my anniversary boxes while trying to chase the sparkle aura.
    iOS
  • Options
    @MinterBalki I would choose K World of those! Doesn't use up all your energy. And the best part is he calls you weekly with your stars, so you know it's time to go do the gig again.
    iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Abbeymae I love your cats! ā™„ļø

Not excited about any of the items. But I have a long wishlist...
    Android
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Sad the earnable dress isnā€™t floor length like Kylieā€™s! It would look so much better... but itā€™s still cute nonetheless so Iā€™m excited. Iā€™m unsure about the hair. Iā€™ll have enough stars but Iā€™ll have to see it on me because Iā€™m also sorta getting dandruff vibes? I canā€™t decide. Earrings are fine.Ā 

I love kendalā€™s dress as giftbox! We practically have those shoes in like 10 colors (and now we can dye them too) so thatā€™s kinda lame especiallt for a vip. Iā€™m just happy for kendalā€™s dress tho, might chase it.Ā 

LOVE the smc, will buy immediately.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @thelifeofRaeRae @AliBryant Thanks for your input! I like that K-World is only one gig and the idea of an amusement park is fun, but I know I can start working on the bartender and mixologist achievements if I get the Ice Club. It's a tough decision!Ā 
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @MinterBalki you also have to fully furnish the amusement park to get max payout - which was around 90 stars and some cash if I remember correctly :)Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    @thelifeofRaeRae K-World is about 120 stars and $85,000 to buy and furnish, while the Ice Club is around 110 stars to buy and furnish. So, not a big difference in k-stars for fully furnishing them.
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The earnable dress and earings are soo cute! And i LOVE the hair... Specially the sparkly part <3
    I actually L-O-V-E the GiftBox itens!!! I need tht orange dress soo bad.. I repeat i NEED IT!!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Not really a fan of any of these items. The only one I kinda want is the earnable hair, but I don't have enough k-stars šŸ˜­ I'm most likely going to buy the FG, even though I don't like the hair, I need that dress! I agree that it would look better with the sleeves, but whatever.

I was waiting for a VIP weekend to buy a new business and was wondering what you guys thought was more worth it! Should I get the Ice Club, K-World, or the Sky Restaurant?
    Kworld - the 3 hr gig does not require much energy and it is the easiest 4 stars you could ever make.Ā 
    iOS DollĀ 

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Enjoy your long weekend @KalindaKing šŸ‘œšŸ„¤šŸ‘—šŸ‘”šŸ’³