Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 7/12/19 - Shop Shop Shopping VIP Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh you are so lucky to get that kollection for VIP, I was dying to get it because i'm only missing three items
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @dpeters yess I’ve been really lucky this time 😊💖
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Why am i getting less and less viewers from my reality episodes??
  • Options
    vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Muy mal con las cajas.
  • Options
    pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Got the shoes in my free box, they’re fine 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I was thinking about getting a business this weekend, anyone has any suggestions about which one I should get?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @brunakkh do you have Chevier Paris yet? it is expensive to furnish, but so worth it! You get 7 k stars a week by doing 3 gigs :) Otherwise, the ski chalet in St Mortiz is really fun and super easy and pays out 5 k stars after you get it to "world class" ranking which took me about a month and a half. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I swear im gonna be smashing this weekend for k stars until i get that dang anniversary phone. 😭
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae thank you!! I think I’ll just get the chevier as I’ve seen a lot of people saying its worth it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @brunakkh I especially like doing those 3 gigs during VIP weekends because you get an extra k star for each gig! Enjoy!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Fairytale have you switched to inviting friends instead of npcs recently? Because if you invite rl friends you get less viewers. 
    iOS
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    Why am i getting less and less viewers from my reality episodes??
    same I asked this a few times and never got a response but I went from 250k to 150k
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Oh no ... @Rikk
  • Options

Seriously Glu? These items shouldn't be in an event GB. I'm so glad I didn't pay for another box because I would've gotten the brown shoes and it's obviously not worth paying 40 kstars for that  :|
    On a happier note, I opened two Kimiversary boxes and got these prizes:

And I also bought the Korkov outfit because I love the hair!

Thank you for reading! lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Guys I have a problem I won’t have enough stars until tomorrow after my vids or depends on how many reality shows I do, but I’m SUPER impatient and want the GB and Earnable dresses and the Korkov outfit! What should I do ??
  • Options
    @Rikk that dress looks gorgeous on the champagne dye! Congrats!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    So, I bought this top, matchy pants and this pose 

Then these cute earrings, lip color and dyed this gown in champagne! Love it!

That's how I styled the earnable dress. I have to admit, I like it more than I expected!

Android
  • Options
    @Abbeymae If you have time, you should grind on reality shows 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    I swear I was only planning on spending 20-30 stars to get the free box because I wasn't crazy about any items... but then Maria called me with a luxe goal on a balmain gown so i went for it.

And I was going to be done there... but then I saw how lovely all you dolls looked in the GB gown. I typically don't open paid boxes because 9/10 times I just get frustrated so I sat on the GB items screen for a couple minutes deciding what to do. HUGE shoutout to @kokokokonut and her visualization techniques because I kept seeing one specific box. I decided to pay to open one and I got the gown!

I had 185 stars to go and 185 stars to finish the silk motif kollection so I finally got that gorgeous bundle. All in all I was overspent and have one star left but I couldn't be happier with what I got!

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I bought the pop up outfit (LOVE) and then opened my box. My super depressing luck continues 😔
    Stoping there because I am really not a fan of the earnable dress at all. @Savagekkh you should be on the design team for Glu 😂
  • Options
    TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Update on my hunt for the sparkle aura

At least it will be in my last box😂
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Abbeymae said:
    Oh no ... @Rikk
    I won’t let it...or anyone else...rain on my parade 💅🏼 

dpeters said:
    @Rikk that dress looks gorgeous on the champagne dye! Congrats!
    Thank you! I’m so happy 😊
  • Options
    agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts

what a disappointing free box... only 2 gb items... but the dress ended up growing on me so I went for it and splurged a bit!
  • Options
    @Rikk I really really love how you style things 😍

• Options
    TheKylie said:
    Update on my hunt for the sparkle aura

At least it will be in my last box😂
    This is the reason why I think I won’t open these boxes because I have 16/33 items and I miss cute things but the only one I REALLY want is the aura 

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks so much @AmandaMKkh! I love your style too
  • Options
    zepphrius said:
    I swear I was only planning on spending 20-30 stars to get the free box because I wasn't crazy about any items... but then Maria called me with a luxe goal on a balmain gown so i went for it.

And I was going to be done there... but then I saw how lovely all you dolls looked in the GB gown. I typically don't open paid boxes because 9/10 times I just get frustrated so I sat on the GB items screen for a couple minutes deciding what to do. HUGE shoutout to @kokokokonut and her visualization techniques because I kept seeing one specific box. I decided to pay to open one and I got the gown!

I had 185 stars to go and 185 stars to finish the silk motif kollection so I finally got that gorgeous bundle. All in all I was overspent and have one star left but I couldn't be happier with what I got!

What do you mean with visualization techniques? lol I’m curious 😂 btw, your doll looks great
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot of my palette, but I got: blue dye > champagne dye > GB shoes 😭. SO much dye in my palette, and no kstars... I do want the dress, but I don't think it's worth risking more kstars, sadly.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I decided to open 6 of the anniversary boxes. I got the black dress and the sparkle aura—two items that I really wanted! I also managed to avoid the items that I REALLY did not want. There are still 15 items I need from the anniversary boxes that I don't have. Of those 15, I only like about 6, and only REALLY want 2 (cell phone and white top!) so idk if it's worth opening any more...

hair > sparkles > shoes

black dress > hair > sparkle hair
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh