Options

🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 7/12/19 - Shop Shop Shopping VIP Weekend!

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I got a GB swimsuit in my free box.. smh 🤦‍♀️ But seeing the earnable dress on my doll has kind of made me change my mind about chasing it. I don’t have enough k-stars though 😭
    iOS platform
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I opened one of the anniversary boxes and got the long 5th year hair. Got the shoes in my GB. I'm stopping there as am not a fan of any of the other items.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

The first thing I bought was this adorable cat in Mykonos! then I had to do a little giftbox chasing for the dress. Maybe not so coincidental after seeing everyone else’s.... but the dress of course wasn’t even in my first palette. Free box was earrings which I like! Then dye and dye. Then shoes which are fine, and then the dress!! LOVE the detail & I’m hoping to win trendsetters this week so I can dye it gold 😊

Then I opened two of the kimiversary boxes to get to the earnable dress, and got two more dresses! 

Im not sure what I want to buy to get to the hair. I might open more kimiversary boxes (I have 7 items left now, all above pictured plus the year 1 shoes) or wait it out for Maria, maybe try kollections, idk.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I end up opening all my anniversary boxes in my chase for the sparkle aura. If you don’t have anything you want from boxes I guess it is a good time to buy more poses or slots in lookbook. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @pilirositolam thanks so much  <3 I'm definitely not going to describe it in the most helpful/clear way, but I sort of just try to clear my mind for a second and see if I'm drawn to a certain box. I can't think about it too much or try to force it or it doesn't work and I'll second guess myself. In this instance I hadn't even purchased a box yet and was on the GB preview screen hoping for the dress and I kept clearly thinking about the second left top box. It was sort of more in focus than the others in my mind? Since I felt strongly about it I purchased a box and opened it and it turned out to be the dress! Sometimes I'll even go through the Bullhorn/announcements icon until I feel good about my potential pallet. It definitely sounds a little crazy, but this isn't the first time it's worked for me!
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Of course. My free box:

At least this dress is gorgeous!

And thanks for the advice on businesses! I bought the Ice Club and fully furnished it! I still have 180 k-stars, so I might just go ahead and buy K-World, too, lol.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Loving this dress!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Can you guys help me?
    brown or green eyes? With or without contour?

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
  • Options
    esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @Chelsea123
    Contour and green eyes!
  • Options
    marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Decided to buy a giftbox from the out of the blue kollection (I think that’s what it’s called) and I got the bundle !! 

that’s for amateurs
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Chased this Kollection hair, then got the new lip colour and the fruit basket so I made it to the earnable dress! 
    I also champagne-dyed the sparkly skirt and top top 😁
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I decided to take more spins in the kollection and this is the first time I don’t get the bundle for last, my order was: shoes-energy-money-eyes-hair-bundle 

I found out I really like all the things I got and one day I’ll finish it

Now I spent 480 kstars so maybe I’ll open an anniversary box and I love this dress 💜

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh my beautiful twin!! 💖 you look amazing 💕💕
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Ok guys I know this might not be a tough decision for most of you but it is for me😂 should I get new lips or buy the jet?
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @ValerieGray The jet.
    Android
  • Options
    @ValerieGray JET! Don’t you have to pay to travel before you get the jet?? It’s  been so long i can’t remember 😂
  • Options
    @charlottegold yes you do! Jet it is😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    @ValerieGray Yayyy! That’s going to make everything so much easier
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Thank you @esme and everyone who agreed with her😘 

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I want to open another box, because I haven’t gotten a GB item since April (I’m about to put it in my signature lol) but if I don’t get an item after spending 40 stars I’m scared I’ll get rage strength and snap my iPhone in 2 pieces 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    @evilhag same! I never spend money on the game and I'm afraid that now that I have stars and I spend them I won't even get anything
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So I spent exactly 50 k-stars on two kollection spins. Got an ugly hair and kash. Was done.  Then accidentally tapped yes to a 35 star eyebrow purchase.  Should I say F it and spend another 215 to splurge on the dress? 
  • Options
    Not worth it IMO @soundspretty 😂 unless you have stuff you’re dying to get! 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm really not but those eyebrows killed me. This is what happens when you tap first think second
  • Options
    evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    @soundspretty I accidentally bought a hideous purse once for like 50 k stars and I was just ready to blow my stash lol. I was so mad 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • Options
    AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    So far I’ve made 49 stars, 20 from vids,16 reality shows, 4 stars from levelled up professional contacts, 5 from sys and 4 from real life run-ins and a few 1 star offers! Only 14 more until I can afford the earnable dress 🥳