🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Looks 6-9
    Finally got something higher than 42!!! Very glad to have 43 but I need 45 on every remaining outfit to get the hair and at least top 5 to Sel's dress 😫. Here's hoping... One of these days I'm gonna finish an SYS!

*edit* I want a GLOW STICK handheld! It's barely believable with a wand (look 6).
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 571 Posts
    Finally got the champagne bottle!

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk as usual your style is 🔥🔥
    @MollyMonroe you deserve higher scores on all of these looks! Love them 💜
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m saving up for that gold leaf (?) aura or the flower petal aura!! It’s soooo hard because we earn diamonds so slowly 🙃
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,302 Posts

Needless to say, I stink at rock concert outfits lol at least my scores are finally picking up. I need that earnable hair!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @MollyMonroe
    I love that your outfits were themed for certain bands! They were all beautiful by the way!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @charlottegold @esme
    Thank you both so much! Y'all are so sweet. :) 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,707 Posts
    Would somebody on iOS please submit the sparkler again? 😂❤️ 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98

• LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,961 Posts
    Here are my looks 9-12:

I was surprised the cotton candy did so well, guess it’s Karma for helping out a fellow forum member who was looking for it! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,089 Posts
    9-12 looks
    I finally break 50 and I only miss 10 points to get the hair 🥳

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Expert Member Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I'm honestly mad bored of this rock theme and I'm poking fun and decided to dressup my doll as a rock'n'roll groupie yall lol😅😅😅😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,707 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh on pic 4, where are those shoes from? 😍 btw all your looks is fire af 😍🔥💥
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,555 Posts
    edited July 2019
    What kind of scam is this event??
    i woke up 4 hours ago. My number #1 ticket buyer had 501 points, I submitted my outfit and now 4(!!!) hours later she is still wearing the same outfit, only she now has 539 points. Please explain this Glu, and yes I check my game every hour. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,144 Posts
    “1000 years later”

It got to the hair ! Not sure if the dip-dyed red ends are versatile for more formal dresses but will experiment as a red head to see how it looks. 

For now, it is wine o’clock. 🍷 

and my looks. 

One would assume dead flowers can be quite rock and roll but I guess not. 

IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,089 Posts
    Thank you @Kkh_Anastasia they’re from a kollection I think it’s called “Dark Romance” or something like that 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    yezx said:
    What kind of scam is this event??
    i woke up 4 hours ago. My number #1 ticket buyer had 501 points, I submitted my outfit and now 4(!!!) hours later she is still wearing the same outfit, only she now has 539 points. Please explain this Glu, and yes I check my game every hour. 
    Yep I seen this happening in my ts group aswell and it happens with every ticket buyer, really annoying knowing that they haven't submit a new look yet their points go up by 40-50 points. It's not like their points go up after 1h (which is understanable since you can stack up free+bought ticket to submit more than two looks at once) but their points go up without changing look 3-4h later.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,555 Posts
    Yessss @tyranda! If it was only 1 hour, I would understand why, since we only see the last submitted outfit but it could have been more, but 4 hours later?? And its not because of unlocking since its the same top + pants + shoes, no way you can unlock 3 items at once
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 464 Posts

‼️sparkler spotted on ios just now‼️

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• daffodildaffodil Experienced Member Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited July 2019

New personal best
    hackers can burn in hell
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh New Member Registered Users 830 Posts
    My voting booth is always super glitchy, with bad wifi I can understand it takes long to load but even with good strong signal I get to vote on 5 at the most looks then it doesnt want to load until I close and reopen the game. It makes it super frustrating that im at a point where i dont even bother to try and vote and looks. It just annoys me so much. Is this happening to anyone else?

I did a bride look just for fun😂. Needless to say, it didnt go well with the voters😂
    Well, you were definitely on theme because you unknowingly essentially recreated P!nk’s wedding look!

@LostInAnImage

Thank you @LostInAnImage I love this😍. Pink is one of my favorite artists❤️
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Experienced Member Registered Users 526 Posts
    Finished this event and this hair is gorgeous! 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Finallyyyyyyyyyy 😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍
    i have been waiting for this moment for a year now! I spent so many Kstars chasing it
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,961 Posts
    I just submitted the sparkle on iOS! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

#VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I’m so frustrated I need a Solid 50 (is my last ticket) to win the hair🥺😢
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,250 Posts
    Wtf Is GIF - Wtf Is Going GIFs
    number two in my trendsetters is wearing a gold sequined gown. sequins.
    y'know, the fabric that feels like you're wearing the anguish of mankind, microscopic demons, and poison ivy to a rock concert where you'll be pop lock and dropping it for hours
    maybe her look is on theme, because the skin irritation homegirl will be rocking will be metal af 

the only thing nice about me is i have a nice ass 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!