🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8'9/19 - VIP Means Shop Shop Shop!

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae there is no better person to wear that earnable hair than you, you look AMAZING!!!!!
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Yay I got the hair.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @cntarr omg that was so kind! Thank you for making my day <3 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @thelifeofRaeRae no problem, I love to see the forums lightening up!!😊
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts

All of the boxes I opened. I love VIP events! They are so easy to finish. 
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • KokoIsMyFaveKKHKokoIsMyFaveKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @JasmineKKH Chevier Paris gives you the biggest payout within your control (3 - 3 hour jobs for 7☆ and $4250 fully furnished). The ski resort only gives you the 5☆ $7500 once you've achieved World Class status in all 3 areas (Branding, Facilities and Customer Service). The problem I've found is the manager calls are so random that it takes awhile to achieve World Class status.

TLDR: Chevier if you have the time for the gigs and want more stars 😊
    Happy Shopping🎉
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae which lip color are you wearing doll? It looks great 👌🏼
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Beyond happy! So far I've bought Chevier Paris, new eyes, eyebrows, yellow eyeshadow and a hairstyle I had on my wishlist. Got the hair in my free GB and I love the earnable dress!

Still thinking if I should chase the GB dress and lip colour but I don't want to waste my kstars.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    It’s this one! It was 30 k stars but I wear it all the time! :)@pilirositolam

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @dpeters your doll looks 10 times better in that dress than mine... so JEALOUS #workit
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited August 2019

Glu must have made these lips with my doll in mind because 😍😍😍 never taking them off, they’re 100% my new lips for good. Also rocking new eyebrows, people seemed to dislike these eyebrows but I love love love them
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @cntarr awww thank you doll! You are so kind but I'm sure your doll looks gorgeous :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters awww thank you!!😊
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So I’m blowing my Kstars for the VIP obvi, and the nose highlight has been on my radar but I feel stupid buying it for 190 stars when it still glitches and bounces around on my dolls face! Is everyone still seeing the bounce? (I play on iOS) I would buy it if I knew it was going to be fixed eventually! 
    @Cchaircc I was going to buy it too until I saw that glitch. I am hoping they fix it. Otherwise, it will be half off during Black Friday. I think I will wait until then :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Free black box was 50 energy. Opened more boxes trying to get the hair and got another 50 energy, dye and the pink lip colour. Ugh. I don't even like the lip colour on my doll either.

I legit have the worst luck and I'm so over wasting 100s of stars all the time on stupid mystery boxes full of krap I don't want. Mystery boxes can 💋 my 🍑
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I just came to read what’s happened that made the FG be switched! This forum is wild 🤣 Anyway. I was happy Glu was going to actually give stuff for players. That was an amazing attitude for me personally.  I love to see more generous attitudes from them! ♥️

I can feel a shift from Glu and the way they handle the game and I hope it keeps happening so this game can live long! 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited August 2019
    My free was kstars so I chose again and got energy. Really disappointed because I definitely wanted the hair and was debating between that box or the one I picked! I have been boycotting opening boxes for quite a while, I think until Glu fixes this it’s just not worth it. Only two items and half the palette is energy? Come on, Glu. This is crap.

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I have some words....
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    GB hair was last but I love the bob style! I also got the amusement park and made all three customers happy. Did this mean I’ll get payment every week without doing more work? Or do the customers change every week? 
    IOS
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Love this hair. It looks so HD😍
    @katie_js the manager will call you every week with your payout. Since you made all 3 happy, you don't have to do anything until after he calls next week. I love that he calls, because then I know I need to go do the gig again! 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Thank you! And finally a gig that has a reminder! 
    IOS
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Lmao I can’t deal with your avi of Julien 😂😂 I love him and Jenna so much. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got energy on my free GB!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020