🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 8'9/19 - VIP Means Shop Shop Shop!

Comments

• CosimoKKHCosimoKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I spent my k-stars yesterday like an idiot  :'( . Gotta make a quick grind this weekend for more haha
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I LITERALLY spent 360 stars pursuing the hair in the GB but i'm not regretting a thing, i love it sooo much!! she looks gorgeous ✨
    I also got the ring she's wearing in the pic and the GB dress and earrings in the process

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Got the dye, then the energy, then the earrings. I wanted the dress but I’m not sure I’ll chase more than I already have. 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    So happy we all went to the same plastic surgeon and got the same nose!! Also got new lips (thank you to everyone who voted on my original post, I loved all the disagrees BUT I had to go with these lips bc I really just love them!) 

Got so lucky with my free GB and got the dress. Then played a collection bc I REALLY wanted a high ponytail. Got the earrings first, then got the hair! I’m never this lucky, so I’m stopping there while my luck is ahead! 

Also, I love these new lips! Excellent VIP glu! 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @jhabs I have been waiting for that kollection to come back forever😩😩😩 but I still don’t have it and I just wanted to say you rock that hairstyle like no one else you look BEAUTIFUL😚😚
    @cntarr thank you doll!!💕😍
    @jhabs no problem😊
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

Free box. I just wanted the hair 😩
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I spent money on the Gold Star Kollection and got the green hair.
    I got energy in my free gift box so decided to also pay for one, where I got the dress! 
    With the k-stars spent, I only managed to reach the earnable dress, but I do love it! 
    @MissEm1994  I just have to say... all your looks and your doll look RAVISHING!!!🥵😚😚
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Loving the detail/lowlights on the GB hair!

Drinking a huge mojito in Cuba 🇨🇺

iOS
    edited August 2019
    @AliBryant your doll looks so CUTE she’s giving off vacation in Mexico vibes!!!!🏺🏺
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos awwww thank you😊😊😊
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    I decided to take a spin on this Kollection and earned 80 stars from it!!!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love GB hair so much!!!! But instead of hair I got energy, of course 😂 maybe I should try again 🙄
    ~ iOS player ~
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    You girls looks lovely😍 @Naimonster
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I can’t believe you had only 2 items, 4 energy, 1 k-star, and 1 dye tile in your gift box palette @charlottegold 😩 That’s a terrible palette! I really don’t want to buy gift boxes if all 4 items aren’t there from the beginning. It’s one of the biggest things I wish Glu would change about our gameplay.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Alesp I know this sounds weird but I really love your face! It’s so natural and pretty

• AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @Rikk that doesn't sound weird at all! don't worry lmao, thank you so much girl! that's so sweet of you 😍
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I don’t even want to think how much k-stars I have spent to get the hair! 😂 But I’m still happy!!!!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    New eye makeup, took the weave out, and my doll had her lip filler reshaped 😝 oh and new nails! I think I’m shopped out! 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ok I spent 510 K-Stars and that’s it, I haven’t opened my free GB, probably I’ll open it tomorrow 🤪 besides the earnables, I got the bundle, shoes and clutch from the Dress to Slay Kollection, I’m just sad that I already finished the event but I couldn’t wait any longer 😍 the new lips are my go to from now on, I’m in love 🤤 I also dyed the Center of Attention bundle dress gold!!  

featuring my Bella Hadid Met Gala’s recreation 🥳

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Rikk I know, it’s crazy. I used to open up 2 or 3 boxes during a weekend almost always and now I rarely ever do. I only did this time because I wanted to spend the 40 stars. I feel like the algorithm has gotten much worse and all my palettes look like krap now. So sad because there’s a lot I have to miss out on 😫
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy (early) birthday Kylie! Have a great weekend! 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Maria is on drugs. She is offering me these ugly shorts-why???

iOS Doll 

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

Finished the event by buying and furnishing the Chevier fashion house! 
    iOS platform