KKH edits/art thread 💖

SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos 572 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Hey! This thread is for anyone to share their KKH related art! Their are so many talented artist in the KKH community, and I think a place for them to share/suggest things would be really fun! 😄
There are just three simple rules for posting here:
❌ Please keep the pictures appropriate for all audiences. So no excessive gore, nudity, or other inappropriate edits.
❌ Please post you're own work ONLY, please DO NOT post others work here.
❌ The pictures must be related to KKH in some way
I may not be Bob Ross, but I can still beat the devil out of an issue

Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,446 PostsModerators
    edited October 29
    this is beautiful @SisSnappedLikeThanos .  Thanks for putting this together, and you did a great job!
    I did one edit  I’m really proud of.  I took all the dolls here and made them wings.  I call it @Vats MidSummer Night's Dream.
    Each set of wings were different, I made them to match the doll's provided outfit pics. 
    If you right click and view image you see it full size .  And I made the bg from screenshots from my game.  ;)
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos 572 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited October 29
    @kokokokonut that's so cute! I can't imagine how long it took to edit that many different dolls with so many different wings, but it came out amazing! i always love seeing your group photos like omgg @Vats is so lucky to have such an amazing friend 💖

I did it for myself.  And everyone was involved.  I was just the mechanics of it.  My fave thing is my dancing dolls.  That is super early in the game.  It's like ancient history.  Ok, I showed mine, lets see more from everyone else. 
    Kicking off this thread with my dream sys background and dress for Christmas! I loved the gothic mansion so much and I think GLU could very easily make it feel more "festive" with just a few tweaks and changes!

Thank you so much @Nubcake for providing the screencap of the background! 
    and the detail of this pic is amazing.  the positioning in fron of that portrait is brilliant.  the color matching love the overskirt.  ANd those gloves are the bomb.  I see how you did it, may I borrow the technique?
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    @kokokokonut lmaooo, feel free to borrow anything 🤣
     and I'd love to see the dancing dolls edit if you don't mind sharing it 🥰 

• nubcakenubcake New Member 185 PostsRegistered Users
    edited October 31
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos that black and gold dress is everything 😍

Ive been swamped with midterms lately and have a few weeks of backlogged posts for my IG 😫 currently working on the birthday Bel Air foyer background but here's some of the ones I made in the past: 

London SYS 

Santa Monica beach

If anyone has a high def screencap of last week's SYS please tag me! I forgot to take one 🤦🏻‍♀️ and I have no clue what location the background was either 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    Just for fun -- a time lapse gif of the edit I made for Kim's birthday 😋

@nubcake that's... fricking... amazing...😍😍😍
    Like, I actually choked on my dr pepper! All that effort and it came out absolutely amazing! You're an editing genius, and I'd love to see more of your work in the future 💖

@SisSnappedLikeThanos aww you're the sweetest 💕 sometimes I spend an embarrassingly long amount of time trying to get things just right but I'd like to think it's worth it 🙈
    @Naimonster Oh. My. God!!!! You're are completely and truly amazing, these are some of the best KKH edits I've ever seen! I love your green witch costume so much, it's gore-gous. okay that pun was bad im so sorry
    But these are very tastefully scary, amazing work and a happy (late) Halloween, doll! Hope to see more of your work soon 🥰🥰🥰

• mishykkhmishykkh 16 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Incredible work everyone!!! 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • RosalinaKKHRosalinaKKH 28 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited November 4
    So I decided to edit my doll’s face and body because I was bored. I have to say.. it turned out better than I expected. It’s not the most complex edit ever, but I like it. ☁️✨

Before:

After:

• AngelineJAngelineJ Advanced Member 1,502 PostsRegistered Users
    @Naimonster Your Halloween edits are amazing! I love all of them. Thank you for having me be part of it. 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited November 4
    @RosalinaKKH I wish GLU made make-up like that... 😍😍😍 
    It's very soft and angelic, wish the graphics looked like this in-game! Great work and beautiful edit! 🥰

• HollySiskHollySisk Senior Member 3,370 PostsRegistered Users
    Wow @Naimonster ! Just Wow!
    I was already impressed with the large group edit but these additional edits are AMAZING! 
    Its so kind of you to do this for us.  I’ve saved Dixie’s picture.  Thank you!

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh 1,232 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Living for your edits @Naimonster ! 🖤 Everyone looks amazing!!
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Expert Member 5,087 PostsRegistered Users
    Aw thanks guys!

@HollySisk Save mine, not yours 🤣
    PM to add
  • RikkRikk New Member 2,093 PostsRegistered Users
    @Naimonster this is amazing!

• RikkRikk New Member 2,093 PostsRegistered Users
    Guys I want to try to make some edits! What are your favorite tools and tricks to use? 
    @RosalinaKKH I wish GLU made make-up like that... 😍😍😍 
    It's very soft and angelic, wish the graphics looked like this in-game! Great work and beautiful edit! 🥰
    Thank you so much, doll! And I totally agree with your statement. 🥰❤️
  • jaeannjaeann 484 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Naimonster thank you for the individuals again! I’m currently using it as my FB cover photo.. what holiday season? 🥰
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • cntarrcntarr 921 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Kim Kardashian update vibes today!!!
    edited November 4
    @Rikk TOTALLY USE MS PAINT!!! ITS THE BEST!!! DONT LET ANY OF THE HATERS TELL U OTHERWISE!!!
    I'm kidding, I'm kidding, but Photoshop is really good if you want to make amazing edits like @Naimonster , @nubcake, and @kokokokonut! And the ability to make things transparent is the best! Before I learned about that tool, I would cut things out very messily in paint ms.... and paste them in to other things very messily..... and then spend 8 years drawing in missing chunks very messily.... 🤣
    Jokes aside, I can't wait to see your edits! Your sense of style is so unique that I'm sure your edits are going to blow us all away 😍😍😍 

@cntarr Damn girl you didn't have to come and steal my wig like that, I just finished GLUing it down 😩❤️

Rikk said:
    Guys I want to try to make some edits! What are your favorite tools and tricks to use? 
    I personally use MediBang. It’s an uncomplicated app and easier than majority  others such as Paint Tool Sai or Photoshop. It’s not for everyone, but I do recommend it. ♡ 
    edited November 4
    @Rikk I use Procreate for iPad! It's a lot cheaper than photoshop (they only do subscriptions now but the previous version still costs $699... wtf Adobe??) and it automatically captures time-lapse videos 😝 for free PC programs I'd recommend Gimp 
    edited November 4
    @naimonster, you pics are fabulous.  They always are. 

This was 3 years ago,  our dolls have changed a lot.  That's the old Kalinda in the center.  @Vats is bottom left. 
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    @nubcake Oh god. thank you doll,  I completely forgot to mention the Photoshop price point, it costs like one whole Gucci shirt for a editing program...💀💀💀
    But if anyone has anymore recommendations and tips for @Rikk, feel free to share them! I'd say as long as the program has a transparency tool and a layering system, you should be totally fine. 
    That said if you need any help using a program, message over here and someone will try help you out ❤️
    @kokokokonut I'm in awe, these are so freaking cuuuute!!! Plus it's so cool to see how our dolls have changed with the times. Beautiful work koko, you're an editing goddess 😍😍😍