🎆 KK:H v10.5 Update - Anticipation Let's Give Thanks for Black Friday!

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whoa @thallisa you guys look amazing! 🔥 🔥🔥
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    If I get the free 7 day trial for the gold vip partnership do I have to cancel it once the 7 days is up? Or will it automatically stop?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    cntarr said:
    If I get the free 7 day trial for the gold vip partnership do I have to cancel it once the 7 days is up? Or will it automatically stop?
    You have to cancel it. You can cancel it before the 7 days, and you will still get it for 7 days.
    iOS
    @AliBryant how do I cancel it exactly?
    @cntarr are you iOS or Android? If Android, you have to go to the play store then "Manage Subscriptions". Not sure on iOS, maybe someone can chime in.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @cntarr are you iOS or Android? If Android, you have to go to the play store then "Manage Subscriptions". Not sure on iOS, maybe someone can chime in.
    I’m on iOS 😩😩
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @cntarr if you still need to cancel it on iOS pm me, I’ll walk you through it 😁
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @Miyuri OMG yes yes yes to all of this!! I think a lot of people would spend money on this game if they were sure they wouldn't be literally punished for it by taking away the 20 videos!! AND ALSO hell yeah for all of the TS changes you mentioned!!❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @Miyuri I agree with most of your statements. I really love the idea of having the chance to buy TS items after it’s ended! 
    The only thing I’d do differently is having TS score base on highest 14 looks. And it’s just for Glu sake, as I appreciate it’s a business. Anyways, most of the TB are posting really basic, not on theme looks. 😊
    I’d love to hear what Glu plans to do, what changes to implement. Just so I have hope! 😁❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the whole Glu team for the updates recently, I’ve been loving all the new items & the new hair colours & new facial features! One request though is to have the dye exchange shop permanently as I’m constantly running low on dyes but again thank you so much for everything so far!💘
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @miyuri. WE DO have the capability to switch between platforms.  I will grab the link from the Online FAQs, or you can find it by going into your options or help tab.  Top left corner of your game. ( lll/help/GluSupport) then describe your question.   I typed in switch across platforms. And the instructions pop up.  You can also read them here.  https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=how-can-i-transfer-my-game-from-an-ios-device-to-an-android-device-or-from-an-android-device-to-an-ios-device&p=all Hope this helps. It was a huge improvement when we switch devices.:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    So when I’m in the photobooth, I can’t see most of my friends. @TrashleyKKH isn’t is my list anymore for weeks. And @mikaylachimo @kokokokonut @VampireBarbie haven’t changed their outfits in months😩🤷🏽‍♀️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited November 2019
    Glu is award of some missing/frozen contacts, if you have a problem with F B or contacts please post your situation and platform.  I had a few iOS contacts freeze in the middle of the SYS.  I thought it was me, and a pesky prompt to sign into GC.  But the God's are aware and checking it out.    Thanks,  <3

@chelsea. I'll go see what you're wearing in my game.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Chelsea123 @kokokokonut

I'm on iOS. None of my FB contacts are showing in my game. Signing in and out of FB, Safari, and KKH doesn't work. Only Game Center friends are showing in my friend's list.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Chelsea123 I see you in my photo booth  , that is bizarre  .
    IOS Player 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I switched my game from ios to android, but it's going to be temporary. Letting you guys know so you don't delete me since I'm frozen (I put myself in my favorite outfit just in case).

Meanwhile I'm so stoked to be finally playing with my android friends!
    PM to add
    .wow, you and Jax in the same photo booth or screenshot?  that has to be great for you @Naimonster post a few of those in the fashion thread if you feel like ut.  I'm sure we'd  all like to  see them.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @kokokokonut as I said before, some of my contacts are missing too. I tried sign out and in again & quit the game, but they’re still not showing up. I’m iOS too.
    and I miss seeing my forum friends and the beautiful @alice_kkh in my contact list 🤧😪

edit : yaaaay everyone is back ! ❤️
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    hey everyone! it's been a longggggg time since i've posted. i fell off the kkh bandwagon for a while but i decided to venture back because i've missed my friends and of course all the beautiful clothes! and to my surprise, i came back to a SYS with possibly my favorite outfit ever! so hiiii everyone, and here's sky posing with linda, koko, and angeline! missed you guys! xx

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2019
    @Allegorie That's great! Did you do anything in particular for your friends to come back in-game? I'm still having issues.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    edited November 2019
    The perks issue needs to be addressed Glu. I am happy that some iOS people were able to get some points by restoring purchases, even though it still seems like it didn't account for the years worth of points that should have accrued. But this is totally unacceptable, and I as an Android player don't even have that option. Like @webra, I have been VIP for about a year (bronze for a while, then gold for 8 months), bought at least 10 Fashion Goals, star packs, and diamonds in the last year. I know I shouldn't be surprised but I really can't believe Glu would allow this huge oversight, especially for those of us who spent a lot.

iOS
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    @kokokokonut as I said before, some of my contacts are missing too. I tried sign out and in again & quit the game, but they’re still not showing up. I’m iOS too.
    and I miss seeing my forum friends and the beautiful @alice_kkh in my contact list 🤧😪

edit : yaaaay everyone is back ! ❤️

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Cant get over this update 😅 i love it!
    not so feeling blue with @Scarletkkh
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Yay! @maxrockatansky Max girl! You were missed!! Glad you’re still playing. Love to see your styles each time I scroll through my friend list. 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed you so much girl! Glad to see you back @maxrockatansky 💖💖

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The perks issue needs to be addressed Glu. I am happy that some iOS people were able to get some points by restoring purchases, even though it still seems like it didn't account for the years worth of points that should have accrued. But this is totally unacceptable, and I as an Android player don't even have that option. Like @webra, I have been VIP for about a year (bronze for a while, then gold for 8 months), bought at least 10 Fashion Goals, star packs, and diamonds in the last year. I know I shouldn't be surprised but I really can't believe Glu would allow this huge oversight, especially for those of us who spent a lot.

Agreed! If you want us to keep buying stars then this issue needs to be addressed NOW!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    My story is exactly like that of @AliBryant .  I agree, it would be very considerate of Glu to retroactively credit us in Perks for what we have spent (which is A LOT) over this passed year or two.. Please consider this.  Thank you!  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m not happy? I still don’t think it’s accurate. I merely offered a suggestion. 
    From: long term vip gold downloaded game since the first month it was introduced player 😒 ✌️
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers