Options

🗳️🎄SYS - 12/19/19 - Holiday House Party! ❄️

Comments

• Options
    martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    mishykkh said:

Finally caved in and bought this dress for diamonds because I was sick of seeing all the dolls on this forum wearing it and being envious, lolll. So happy I did because it dyes beautifully in all the colors!
    That’s exactly what I’m going to do, just need 4 more diamonds! I see that dress all the time and I’m here like:
  • Options
    Clair_FlairClair_Flair Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    My collection of WHYs is growing....
    Skiing glasses, plus obvious bot (who in the right mind submits this, not even a TB) and vampire teeth. 

I’m of to hunt the dress in voting booth. 
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest looks. I was surprised pink hair scored that many points, it was my highest look so far this SYS. I forgot to change her hair and take tattoos off as I was distracted. I might start leaving them on in future!

I play on iOS
  • Options
    kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• Options
    EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    Thank you for including me @kkh_clarice!
    Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Options
    stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    If anyone submits the pie on IOS let me know. I’m voting now! 💜
  • Options
    I was about to close the game and straight out the house, shower...have a life😂 but then this “oh so amazing”  dress finally showed up

On the other news, after a brief period of chilling  a TB in my TS group probably bought more tickets. And yes she is TB, for the longest period she had only kash kloset items (from head to toe) mismatched accessories-i will never believe that she scored that good to have 629. 
    Im scared to go to sleep...i might miss the blood bath, i mean a bidding war...
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks for including me @kkh_clarice!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @pilirositolam thank you😊 I’m definitely getting that one next time I find it in the voting booth.
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @oopsididitagain they both do great in sys and both dye amazing so choose the one you like the most😊 I personally bought the blue dress first and then the red one
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    @AmandaMKkh thanks!!☺️ I think they’re both so pretty
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2019
    @oopsididitagain I have and love both, and they both score well and dye well, but definitely get the blue one with diamonds! The other one is in throwback boxes and that one isn’t 😊 the blue was one of my first diamond purchases! 

(I say as my doll is currently wearing this one lol)

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo y’all are all so helpful & I appreciate it!! Thank you❤️
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I have done absolutely horrible this SYS. Lowest score ever. I’ve tried casual, I’ve tried dressy, I’ve tried formal. Nothing works. I really want that pearl dress too! I’ve never spent a dime on this game but I even considered buying the triple threat but it was already gone. (It’s not available during the whole event?) I started in 1st place and now I’m in 6th. I was so excited for this event too 😔

Lowest

Highest

• Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @oopsididitagain I’m torn too 🙂 I’m slightly leaning towards the red ballgown because it’s so vintage and lovely. I think I’m going to wait until it ( or something else) calls to me in the voting booth
  • Options
    ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

My highest and lowest score.
    I finished with a 45 average. I’m currently in 2nd behind a ticket buyer (of course) but i’m not too crazy about the hair so I’m okay with that. I’ve kinda given up hope coming in 1st about .... hmm ..... 4 months ago? Lol.
  • Options
    @Rikk right? It might be my favorite of the two just because of that.  Diamond purchases are such rough decisions because they’re so hard to save up.
  • Options
    omg yes @oopsididitagain it takes forever! Tbh a lot of my wishlist is streetwear and jewelry moreso than gowns. But those two are really lovely so they’re hard to resist! I’ve been seeing more of the blue gown recently in SYS thanks to diamonds
  • Options
    Same here until I finally got enough diamonds for it! Now it’s hiding from me @Rikk
  • Options

I was literally slaying this SYS with all of my 50+ looks, until this girl with very uninspiring outfits slayed the ticket bundle 🤦🏻‍♀️😡😫😤
  • Options
    edited December 2019

I was literally slaying this SYS with all of my 50+ looks, until this girl with very uninspiring outfits slayed the ticket bundle 🤦🏻‍♀️😡😫😤
    Oooooooh, I feel you. Im second (for now) due to TB.
    question, though, is there a reason behind blacking/wiping out the names of other dolls in TS? Is there a rule for it, or something? 
  • Options

Oooooooh, I feel you. Im second (for now) due to TB.
    question, though, is there a reason behind blacking/wiping out the names of other dolls in TS? Is there a rule for it, or something? 
    It’s just so no one gets offended. I mean, there’s a really low chance that this person will actually see this post, but no one else knows that it’s her so it makes a difference I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    i really wish that the girl on the left could win...her looks are 🙌🏻🔥 
    Ps...my doll looks mad at something...😂😂😂
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks
    I’m happy I had the chance to use this hair 🤶🏻🤶🏻
    As always 1st place in my TS is a ticket buyer 🙄

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    What are the chances of someone submitting the NYE dress within the next few minutes? I finally have enough for it. I am IOS. 😂
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Basak said:
    Thanks for including me @Basak
    i really love this dress. We don’t get a lot of “dressy casual” items in KKH. 
    All the dolls look great. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    One of the annoying things about this SYS are the constant ads that pop up while voting. They seem much more aggressive this season and a lot of them freeze when you try to close out of them, so I have to restart the app. This season makes me so tired of advertising 😂
  • Options
    ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Thank you @HollySisk 😊 !!! I actually did a VIP free trial and that messed up my daily videos. I never get 5 though. I get 2 or 3.