🗳️SYS - 1/16/20 - Show us your Inner Pop Star!

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Meanwhile people this are losing to angel costumes. That costume should be locked until the month of oct. This look is so pretty.
    Just because one look is a popular pick doesn't mean it actually scores well. I've had looks that friends found and told me we're the popular pic, but they scored low 40s. I haven't seen anyone with a high scoring angel outfit yet. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • blackgirlmagicblackgirlmagic Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Theme could be walk in the park and people would be like i seen angels with wings walk in the park its so on theme (sarcasm) i might be inclined to agree with it had the wings been detached from the victoria secret outfit and they used it with a cute outfit. But its obviously a victoria secret angel. No way to make it seem like anything else. Edit since people cant comprehend shit. No issue with sparkly jumpsuits many have posted really nice ones.Never said that was my issue. But you got to be shitting me if you cant understand thats a half jumpsuit victoria secret one with bra and panties. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Yes, because a full body sparkly jumpsuit is exclusive to Victoria Secret angels 🤷
    See the source image
    See the source image
    See the source image
    See the source image
    Like I'm all for agreeing the angel costume can get repetitive in casual themes but It works fine for a performance outfit, wings and all.
    I want those last 2 sooo much, especially the red one. I wanted to try a Beyonce look but couldn't make a good one piece leotard (dunno if that's the right word). Those little black shorts in the BF sale would work but you can't wear many boots or leggings so I just couldn't find something that looked worthy. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited January 2020
    We still have almost a day to finish SYS. I wonder how many tickets are they going to buy more?

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited January 2020
    *tear*

Why do they have to pit us against each other, that’s fun for no one.
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited January 2020
    Is there anybody else's TS board higher than my group? 

• vxnxsvxnxs Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    So I made some looks that I didn’t end up using (except Ariana which got me a 48) because I saw that everyone was voting for sparkly looks over lookalikes but I wanted to share anyway. 

Here’s my version of Beyoncé, Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey and Miley Cyrus (at the VMAs): 

It was so much fun making these, I love doing lookalikes. I did Amy Winehouse and Elvis at Halloween but they would also be good pop stars if voting had leaned that way xx 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Is there anybody else's TS board higher than my group? 

My top person is at 1213 right now and the 2nd person is at 944 and everybody else is 500 and below 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    *tear*

Why do they have to pit us against each other, that’s fun for no one.
    Where is that top from 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My last two looks was inspired by @rikk too!

Thank you, Rikk for being such a style icon/influencer!  And here are all the Kash I got from voting. 

IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m honored you used one of my look @DoloresWyatt and Wow look at those scores great job!! 🤩
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12 scored pretty well!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    @thallisa can you tell me where this eye colour and this eye makeup is from? Thanks 😊 

Hey, can a anyone help with this? I’m looking for this pale blue eye colour and this eye shadow. Thank you!

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Hope_x the pale blue eye color was an earnable from a vip event in October of 2018. The eyeshadow was a giftbox item during last month’s vip 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    9-12 looks

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Huh... I rarely come across items I don’t recognize. I don’t know if my memory is playing tricks on me but I have never seen this hairstyle before 🤔 

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I impulse bought this in the voting booth because I had never seen it before. But the doll who was wearing it had boots on and I didn’t realize it wasn’t the full leg. 

Not even sure I like it. 😔

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Also, some of my recent looks. Shoutout to @Rikk for the inspiration for a couple! I am 6 votes behind the girl in first which makes me nervous because I didn’t want to get that close to her until the end. Hoping she doesn’t get scared into buying more tickets!

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @melissakkh you can find that hairstyle in the pop up shop in santa monica
    Android
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Scarletkkh Congrats on your baby girls arrival!  ❤️
    Congrats @Scarletkkh 💖💖

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Scarletkkh congrats mama! So happy everything went well! Enjoy those precious baby snuggles with your sweet baby girl and get as much rest as you can 🤗
    - Emmy
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Congrats @Scarletkkh! 💕✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈